youtu.be/b9bervFY3nI
>Trump on Hannity w/Huck 8/12/16
youtu.be/qcaOzfniSVg
>Trump on CBN news 8/11/16
youtu.be/KQgKXBW0ImI
>Trump on Phils Gang Radio Show 8/11/16
youtu.be/lY-N11k-wQ8
>Trump on Miami Herald 8/11/16
miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article95161477.html
>Trump on Newsmax Prime 8/11/16
youtu.be/plA9q1oYDxM
>Trump on Joe Pags show 8/11/16
youtu.be/VMhvLDIwE0M
>Trump on Orly 8/11/16
youtu.be/6ZQaBhPPtB4
>Trump on Hugh Hewitt 8/11/16
youtu.be/htpctw3T10w

ENTERTAINMENT
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>Go home to mommy!
youtu.be/PYNuiSpumoQ
>hillary statement on health
youtu.be/omKsm-5EeNQ
>Media hiding the truth about clinton
youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/FMmv6
youtube.com/watch?v=FnWQGYjsGIY
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most of you say that Trumps path to winning is through PA. How is that possible? The past 6 presidential elections, the Republican has lost PA by between 200k- and 300k. How the hell do you expect him to with with that. Lets use 200k as a benchmark.You know how hard it is to flip over 200k votes? People have been saying the same thing with Michigan. Well Trumpkins. I'm waiting.

OC FOR NEW YORKERS.
How can other states even compete?

This is awoovement!

daily reminder we can't even comprehend Trump's strategy because his IQ is higher than 99,99% of the planet.

Don't you have some institutions to subvert Schlomo?

Reminder to spread the Soros leaks to normies

Trump scored three goals in a row at Sup Forums cup
3 goals trump
1 Moonman
1 Stormfront

Get in here

Trump is truly just shilling for Hillary.

flip 200k? you only need to flip half that if you are flipping

Nice.

One last time, here is the imgur for the ones I made and collected.

imgur.com/a/FMmv6

For easy 4pleb search:

electoral priapism

Tweet related

>losing in literally every swing state
Bumping just because i pity you guys

woah, really makes you question, huh?

He doesn't actually need PA tbqh. He's doing well in both CT and Wisconsin, and even Oregon is in play. And out of those three, he only needs to flip one.

Keep waiting until November 8.

Stay tuned...

Hello, I'm back with my updated map. I've come to realize that you "alt-right" cretins have no arguments.

My proven track record will show how accurate my maps are. It's irrelevant that the elections will not be held until November.

Prove me wrong.

- Nate Carbon

Does he need Florida?

"There’s a third explanation for the missing $63m. The end-of-June FEC report indicates that Trump had lent his campaign $50m. Although Trump promised to forgive this loan, NBC news reported that he never filed the papers to actually do this. Perhaps Trump repaid himself from the $63m, leaving little money for ads and field staff."

Guys

Why are there no Trump rallies on the schedule for Wednesday-Friday? Is he taking a break to prepare for the debates?

What can we do as supporters to help the campaign? I feel like I'm just sitting on my hands doing nothing and there has to be something more I can do to MAGA.

Better get in here Sup Forums

It looks like the Sup Forums tards have hatched an evil plan

>poor choice of words
cherry picking much?
>I chu-chew-choose you.

Yeah, but leaked DNC internal polling has him winning Florida in a landslide, even turning Tampa red.

It's dead.

>not flipping them all because you're alpha as fuck
>Donald Trump
>pick 0

>Talking about yourselves but pretending it's us because crooked cooked the books

Can I get a MAGA hat on this Sea Cucumber?

> Joined: July 2016
you're not fooling anyone

Waah shill waaah
Its alright user you can still have trump win in your head

at 8-0 Sup Forums domination

It's over lads.

Hillary has it in the bags now.

Everyone who isn't an edgy NEET or white trash hates trump

source?

That's relieving, because Trump winning over my state means a lot to me.

>He's doing well in both CT and Wisconsin, and even Oregon is in play.
d e l u s i o n a l

You feel that?

What's the news of the day boys?

You know else isn't fooling anyone?

PASTOR MARK BURNS STREAM:

youtube.com/watch?v=FnWQGYjsGIY

(reposting from previous now soon to be dead thread)

Even considering the energy issues I highlighted above? Do you really believe, after the candidates finally start talking policy instead of trading barbs people in PA will forget they are a massive coal and nuclear state and vote on feelings?

I don't believe the election started to take shape yet (see pic related).

I believe you are at the end of the second quarter in a basketball game and the score is Democrats 57 Republicans 50.

There is this whole game ahead and there is absolutely nothing decided.

Also, do not forget the whole situation I presented before (keeping Romney white voters, dropping all Romney non white voters, taking white votes from hillary and increasing white vote turnout) is only an hypothetical scenario that I devised to illustrate that there is a path to winning the election without pandering to what the left call "people of colour" and also to college educated women, in states where white comprise the majority of the population.

This election will be decided not on feelings and on pandering but on jobs, economy, trade and energy policy.

There is a path to victory and Trump seems to be walking on it from the beginning.

After all, who the fuck disses coal publicly when at least 2 swing states (PA and OH) plus CO are coal producers and carry 48 electoral votes among them, all states that went blue for Obama.

Get this shit.

The Sup Forums fags have heard that Clinton is suffering from seizures. I guess her closest aide Huma Abedin also said that Clinton is "frequently confused." That's not a good sign.

So the Sup Forums shitlords are going to show up at her rallies and at the debates and use flashing strobe flashlights, air horns and other lights and noise makers to trigger her into having a seizure in public! TOTALLY FUCKING SCUMBAGS!

THESE ARE THE KINDS OF PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT THAT ORANGE RAGE BEAST CUNT DONALD TRUMP!!!

wtf I love Trump supporters now

"Republican registrations in Florida have increased by 155,296 since February and Democratic registrations have increased by 120,933. The number of voters with no party affiliation has increased by only 35,480 since February."

This clearly demonstrates enthusiasm for Trump -- normally Democrats register more voters than Republicans. But it also demonstrates the actual scale of that enthusiasm in electoral terms: 30,000 net advantage in new registrations in a state with 8.4MM votes cast in the 2012 general.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have that advantage for Dems.

But it's hardly evidence of a massive surge. More like a modest surge.

Shit, it's only 3 rallies' worth ; )

If only there were some sort of revolving door ad...

>bush had a lead at one point and then made a come back
meme harder newfriend

>youtube.com/watch?v=FnWQGYjsGIY

cool

I think this has to be the last thread from me.

If someone can take over as OP it would be appreciated. It is starting to be a little late and I should perhaps get some sleep before morning looms.

It has been fun being OP for Trump General, and I hope I haven't lowered the quality of these threads (my first time running them).

As always MAGA and stay safe fellow Trump supporters.

Getting nervous (((user)))?

You did a great job, Olaf.

Will Trump employ eugenics?

I'll take over Norway bro

the prez has nothing of that level of power

Trump is broke you retards... he's basically a homeless guy the RNC stuffed in a suit to run for president... totally a puppet. That's why he doesn't release his taxes... he's paid none and lives on welfare! It ain't the 80s anymore, and drumpf has been doing stupid decisions, even though he brags he's a good business guy who's great at negotiating. He allowed foreign investors to snatch up his companies' ownership... sold them dirt cheap too 'cause he's such a retard! They just allow him to live in Trump Tower™ and wear Trump™ suits, long as he plays ball that is... his whole campaign is a sham. And his family? All of them hate him because he almost ruined them... his marriage exists at this point just for the sake of his public image... wifey won't even fuck him anymore. That's what drumpf is... a mentally challenged puppet owned by the political establishment and foreign investors, whose entire campaign is one big con and whose marriage is in shambles - sad!

Forgot to include link to OP text
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Thank you America

we can only hope

don't trust the leaf

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT

NEW! Updated for Hillary's 2016 run!

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php

See, the only people in PA who care about coal are the same Western PA low-income white voters. There just aren't enough of them.

Women in the Philly suburbs care about all the other stuff.

Also, coal is in fact shitty for the environment and everyone knows this.

You may not believe it, but people voted for Obama on economic issues twice in a row. They also voted for Bill Clinton on economic issues. And there are millions of people who will vote for Hillary on economic issues. I know it's hard for Sup Forums to believe, but it's true.

Problem is, a lot of people believe that Trump doesn't actually know how to implement his ideas; that his economic policies are poorly-thought through; and that he appeals to raw emotion in a way that is very dangerous in a President.

if Trump could find a way to tone down the distractions and focus on issues exclusively, I think he'd be a much more formidable opponent.

Luckily for Hillary he shows no signs of doing so.

>yfw watching that high energy trump vid

fucking spread this guys, it's good

Goodnight unrealistic autist. Dream of Trump memes while you sleep. I'll see you on the flip side.

>I'm first
>AND the only GIF

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"drumpf" will catch on eventually, just keep saying it.

The new high energy trump vid is great.

We also need a less aggressive trump vid for older people. My parents would be like: "I'm conservative and I'm against Hillary but that video is totally crazy. This man is a madman". I think we need something with like classical music. Beethoven. Glory, glory, halleluja. Something like that.

>Shit, it's only 3 rallies' worth ; )

Is this the new "clever diss by college educated women"? "Size of crowd doesn't matter"?

Because all I could take from your post was

> Republicans are more enthusiastic this electoral cycle than democrats as shown by voting registration

> Republicans are more enthusiastic this electoral cycle than democrats as shown by rally attendance

And there is even a third one that you may have not noticed

> Republicans are more enthusiastic this electoral cycle than democrats as shown by voting registration as shown by social media engagement

We folks doing it for free and all.

god damn son

I'm one of the good leafs goy... I mean guy... You can trust me

hehe

My point is that the level of enthusiasm isn't translating into nearly enough votes to accomplish what you hope for.

New and dumber than ever! I guess someone has to occupy the bottom of the bell curve, enjoy it guys

>NEW HIGH ENERGY TRUMP VID

HOLY SHIT

You're not doing anything.

Eh... I mean Fire Lord
Thank you Fire Lord (thou technically you are America also).

Sorry can't argue with dubs Lief (thou I had my reservations when you offered to take over, you might be good but too many Liefs are bad).

Thank you America sweet dreams of Trump to you too when dreamland embraces you.

Good point, it's likely those videos are out there, but we don't get exposed to them too often as we're looking for the high energy ones.

Does /TrumpGen/ have their snacks and popcorn ready for the Purge in Milwaukee tonight?

>Trump "general"

>50% anime
>50% memes
>1% "discussion"

At least actual thought goes into Hillary's campaign.

>shot of that cute Spanish girl in the high energy video
you fuckers ahahahahaah

hm, what does this image make you think?

oh jesus

>Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is consolidating the support of the Millennials who fueled Bernie Sanders' challenge during the primaries, a new USA TODAY/Rock the Vote Poll finds, as Republican Donald Trump heads toward the worst showing among younger voters in modern American history.

>The survey shows Clinton trouncing Trump 56%-20% among those under 35, though she has failed so far to generate the levels of enthusiasm Sanders did — and the high turn-out that can signal — among Millennials.

She's on again tonight.

yeah she has to practice a fuckton trying to keep all the lies straight

>now they aren't even trying to shill and are just calling everyone stupid
Down from B Squad to C Squad?

>101%

pic related

>American "education"

>101%

Why can't shillcucks into third grade math?

>Trump Blue
>Hillary Red
well memed
I guess it is better to be dead than to be red, so it fits

>CTR
>Directives not to use words like fag

fuckoff newfag

if they we're any good at this it would have added up to 1488%

I guess that's all they could get on a sunday night

no, but i have other trumpmon

at least try to make the map reasonable

> See, the only people in PA who care about coal are the same Western PA low-income white voters. There just aren't enough of them.

Remainers thought the same and failed to account for two things:

1) it's not only low income whites that care about the low income whites
2) there are more of them that they can imagine, considering they are out of their sight most of the time

> Also, coal is in fact shitty for the environment and everyone knows this.

Well, even if that were true (and PA has the cleanest coal) people won't vote against their own self interest even if they were burning kittens for energy.

> You may not believe it, but people voted for Obama on economic issues twice in a row.

Not true, not even close. First Obama election was a referendum on George W Bush, there is absolutely no candidate that would lose that election while wearing blue. Even republicans knew that, that's why they tossed McCain and Palin as sacrificial lambs.

Second election maybe but I'm more inclined to think Obama won on the killing of Osama and on Romney committing the same kind of disconnected gaffes (like the 47%) that Hillary is repeating (dissing coal, I never ...).

> They also voted for Bill Clinton on economic issues.

True for the second term (I would have vote for him too) but the first term was more a "what the fuck did you say about "read my lips no more taxes" again?" Same thing for first Obama, following a Bush is a very easy election.

> And there are millions of people who will vote for Hillary on economic issues.
I believe. It overlaps with the constituency she has for the minority pandering but she lost the progressive enthusiasm for sure, no way bernie crowd support her economic views.

But there is no way the progressive Bernie crowd will support her positions on economy or trade considering they are diametrally opposed to what they believe to be the right ones. That's a tough crowd to lose right there.

Gotta sleep, nice to talk to you.