Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/en/sections/about-un/official-languages/
youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY
youtu.be/y8rBC6GCUjg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>English only speakers having a harder time finding jobs

I ltook French classes instead.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

The push back against Spanish feels like it's because you have to learn this to navigate parts of your own country rather than to explore a whole new country

Bring some of those sweet sweet Ford Rangers and Toyota Hiluxs when you come here why don't ya.

Just learn European Spanish and tell the Mexicans to speak Spanish properly and if you disagree with them you can say "Oh, I'm speaking Spanish like from Spain, the country where Spanish originates"

I learned Japanese so I can watch Anime in the background

This, would have countered all the bullshit insert with growing up in the SW

>Spansh
Spain is irrelevant. Mexico is irrelevant.

If you want to learn a second language, make it French or German

>only compact truct you can buy in the US is a chevy colorado
feels bad man

Nah you can keep those exploding pintos

This picture makes me immensely angry.

They tell us to learn it to expand our knowledge but it's really so they can't assimilate

Although I would consider English to be a de facto official language of the United States (because the Constitution is written in English, whereas in Canada the Constitution had to be written in both English and French), there are parts of the US that do not speak English; one example of this would be Puerto Rico, where Spanish is the predominant language. Yes, Puerto Rico is still American. Puerto Rico's local laws and enforcement are usually in Spanish (but English is also supported), but all of the island's dealings with the US Federal Government are in English.

Why won't you learn one of the most spoken languages? Islam will effectively kill and wipe German and French and their people.

>Live in a border state
>Mexishits invade
>apply for jobs everywhere
>mfw I took German in high school

Just fuck my job prospects up famalam

[spoiler]this happened to a friend, not personal experience[/spoiler]

>European Spanish is different than "Mexican Spanish"

Fucking retard

Well and the Tacoma, Frontline, Ridgeline.

I'm surprised Mexicans don't smuggle themselves over in Hiluxs because they could probably support a million Mexicans before giving out.

we should create a universal language and it should be in symbols instead of letters. e.g. the word "human" would be replaced by a human stick image

Why not? French is for hipster nu-males, German is spoken by like 2 other countries, Russian is way too hard, Japanese/Chinese/Gookspeaks is harder, and Arabic sounds like you're throwing up.

Don't you want to know when the spics are talking shit about you behind your back?

Venga, a aprender un poquito.

Do the job of two people and only get paid the amount of one.

>german
un.org/en/sections/about-un/official-languages/

youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY

Mira este pinche joto

Spanish always dies within a generation or two of living in the US, it only survives because of uncontrolled immigration.

Are people who speak with the Castilian dialect treated like snobs in Mexico?

all yell at them where's the gold all the time

It is though

It's the same. It's not really different. We understand it totally. "Mexican Spanish", "Argentinian Spanish" or "European Spanish" is the same. You can't learn "only European Spanish".

Many words and the accent are different mexibro

>Although I would consider English to be a de facto official language of the United States
Fuck that, make it official.
>Yes, Puerto Rico is still American
They aren't real Americans any more than Indians were real Brits.

>live in shitty midwestern town
>no Mexicans anywhere
>don't need to learn anchor baby in order to get a job

We don't want your shitty culture to have influence here.

I know. But Ameriburgers think it is a different language when isn't.

I am more thinking about accents like how Americans think British people sound pretentious when they say "lorry" instead of "truck".

well is like 95% the same you use more american words and some things there means different here but its mostly the same

Exactly. It's the same. But that doesn't make it two different languages.

I refuse to learn a language I have no interest in so I can appease peasants and their white knights

How long until Hispanics lose victim hood status? 2040?

>They actually think the US will become some kind of country where two main ethnic and language groups just co-exist without any problems at all
jej. What could possibly go wrong?

Ya any retard here who is trying to say spanish from mexico and spain is too different doesnt know spanish. Im CHI and even in spanish class the videos and movies we saw were from spain and we could understand them fine

when they make america mexico again by 2100
>w-we're just forcing this language on the country to be tolerant
>n-not because this is a cultural war or anything
mexicans should integrate or leave

Mexicans wouldn't stand a chance here in Motril. Mind you, neither would most Madrileños...

even if they overcome usa they allways continue with the all was (introduce random coutry here) before europeans stolen all our land and rape our wimens etc

CONSTRUYE EL MURO

I failed like every year of Spanish I had to take.

Fuck that bullshit language. It's not like spics understand each other anyway. Plus they teach you European Spanish so 99% of the beaners you encounter won't understand you anyway.

It's good to learn another language , especially if you could use it. If you already speak English you don't have to though, deal with it. #LanguageOfKangz

Sound like you are just stupid

Lol you must be an idiot if you think the 1st and 2nd generation of mexicans born here in the US can even speak spanish. Im in a 99% latino school and even speaks english exclusively and can hardly speak their "mother tongue" the reason why knowing spanish in neighborhoods like mine is a plus if youre looking for work is because the parents and grandparents speaks spanish first. Most of the kids speak english in response to their parents spanish. And most might even forget how to speak it by the time they are adults. I intend on keeping it doe cud the ladiez luv bi lingual so. But ya I'd say much more than half of the US born latinos speak english as a first language and spanish as a distant second.

I once had a Muslim convert bitch laugh at me for not knowing what the native language of fucking Pakistan was.

All I need to know about that God forsaken, Muslim infested shit hole country is that it needs a good cleansing with nuclear fire.

And i probs shouldnt have typed that in mobile holy shit

Spanish is hands down the easiest language to learn if you know English

> not wanting to learn one of the great European languages

sad desu

Just noticed my id says WalK
>mfw walked 10km between colonias in tj

>learning spic
nah not happening

>Canada
>Relevant

That's German. Just to me though.

>Most of the kids speak english
What they speak cannot be called English.

>ne of the great European languages
French, Latin, German, English, etc are all superior.
Spanish is second rate.

I will never learn mudspeak.

Nah, you're probably just dumb

Learn latin, classical greek or french then. A lot of books are written in these languages.

German is also pretty easy, I'll give you that

>mfw listening to rammstein and thought they were english for the first time because komm in mein boot = come in my boat almost exactly

Mexicans should learn real Spanish. I learned actual Spanish and I have a terrible time speaking to Mexicans. They speak in a terrible slang that sounds so ruff and guttural. My mother is from Spain so I learned from her.

>French
>Relevant
For fuck sake xD ok, spanish isn't relvant but it's not only spoken in spain and mexico, also in all fuckin central and south america. But ok, i agree, a bunch of shit countries, if you want to learn something "relevant" you better start with Mandarin son.

Coming from a native speaker who used to tutor gringos, its a garbage language. Alphabet is constantly changing, with letters being dropped even though they are technically still in use (ch, rr, x, and even ñ). We can't even decide on a standard name for 'v' and 'w', and have letters like 'y' literally called "Greek i". Gendered nouns have too many exceptions and are in the midst of being changed completely (lots of butthurt over too many professions being male-gendered and other nonsense). Some nouns are plural by default, which makes sense in some specific cases, but mostly fucks up sentence structure (ie: "I love grapes" vs. "I love this grape"). Verbs are all kinds of fucked up, with tenses not only for past/present/future but for subject/audience as well. The only solid things about Spanish are spelling being mostly consistent with pronunciation and simple vowel usage.

>willingly learning a pig disgusting spic language
nah fuck that, i failed it too, never even bothered to try, fuck that shitty language and fuck beaners

Fluent in both Spanish and English.

3 years of German in HS and 1 semester in college.

Tips for improving my Deutsch?

Yeah sure, i'll learn some good old Andaluz since it's so beautiful. Bet my ass you can't understand a single fuckin word hahahaha

Im not learning that stupid ass spick language. Fuck off.

Jag är lärende svensk. I just started because I want to learn all the Germanic languages, and heard that Swedish was the easiest to learn first.

>nouns are plural
WHUT?

Hispanic here, I find speaking Spanish to be so fucking useless. I only speak in Spanish to relatives who are 45+ years old. I'd rather learn French, German, Russian, or Chinese.

Thhhhhhhh

Yeah, like the word fish

Well. I'll play. It just shows you're a foreigner. Like when a Brit pronounces schedule his way here in the US. It's like, oh. You're different. But it's a cool thing. Howeber If you come across pompous, then you get laughed at. My guess it's the same thing in Mexico.

Nah, you are just a retarded Chicano who didn't attend proper schools to actually learn about his own language.
What you said about the fucking ñ made me physically ill.

Andaluz is where your accent comes from, he's referring to the accent from Toledo to the North.

This nigga

If there's one language Americans should learn it should probably be a Native one. Just to throw those guys a bone for once. Maybe Navajo, I think it's the biggest.

Except there are huge differences you fucking retard. For example, most mexicans don't ever use future tense conjugation and just say the equivalent of "I am going to [unconjugated verb]"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE delete now!

No it's true I don't know how to speak the Andaluz dialect, good for you if you know it you sound quite learned. But you have to admit the cholo Spanish that Mexicans speak here is terrible. I've never been to Mexico, do Mexicans use the same slangs as Mexican Americans.

We wuz chiefs n shit

Mostly the poor.

I really like how the Catalans use thhh instead of ce.

In this case it is actually ignorant not to know a language. Thank you for using the word correctly for once

>learn Arabic instead, it will be more useful in the days to come

Isn't it Urdu?

im english, and much of what he wrote applies to our language anyway. and russians say "i grik" too.

I mean, it's the same when you listen to all the niggers using their slangs n' shiet, but Mexican spanish ain't really that bad.

youtu.be/y8rBC6GCUjg

Where I live in California there is a huge Mixtec population. I find that language fascinating, is it only used in Oaxaca or do you hear it in other parts as well.

"jag lär mig svenska" is what you mean.

Technically, this is true. Being bilingual is an asset for any employer.

Go easy on him burgerbro.
Mexicans can't even speak proper Spanish.

Commiefornia checking in
>you should learn spanish and be tolerant
>asking immigrants to learn english?! racist!
fuck beaners, spics, and wetbacks. fuck them all and their ooga booga language

The "I greek" is correct because it, indeed, is a Greek letter adopted by the Latin alphabet.
What he said about the ch, rr, x and ñ is straight up wrong and clearly shows he went to some God forsaken school for very low income families where the teachers know very little about the language they speak.
The only people who don't make use of tenses are people who don't actually know much about grammar.
We don't have 20+ Spanish language academies for nothing.

Much better choice than spanish famalam

Just in Oaxaca, in the Mixteca region.

Bad example, she speaks like an Argie.

its weird how pure black cubans sound far less retarded than most mexicans.

Ok cool thanks. yah I just started learning on my own last week. Some of the words are really easy to remember like hund, müs,fogle, and such I find your language fascinating. I just wish I could find a native speaker here in California.

No hablo espanol muy bien
Je ne parle pas francais
But I'm kinda fluent in english
und natürlich deutsch.
にほんご ... uhm.. すこし