Trump doesn't want this entering into his country

>Trump doesn't want this entering into his country
What the fuck dudes, is he actually crazy?

wtf i hate trump now

Uh neither do I. The fuck even is that?

disgusting

This a 10/10 in mexico

I definitely don't want that thing in this country either, I guess Trump is a smart man afterall that settles it, now #Imwithhim

Are these fun for you? Like, why even make the same threads over and over again? Genuine curiosity

OP, she is fucking abysmal.

3/10
not even when drunk

you can do better than that Pablo

Looks like a tranny.

Ugliest trap I've ever seen.

Don't listen to him, he's probably from Mexico City or somwhere further south, where that thing is considered a 10/10

nah 7/10 at BEST,

I'd make her my wife and create a whole new race of mongrels with her... kidding id just rape her.

more like 3/10

>This a 7/10 at best in mexico
Get some standards amigo

Is that a trans am vespa?

She reminds me of this girl I went to middle-school with. Got knocked up in her 16s and put some weight now.

Thats a man... baby.

You know why.
Literally coached with some meme psychology technique by an organization/movement. It is/was a weekend. "peak time", efficiency.
No one actually does this of their own volition.

that girl is from South Asia though

UGLY CUNTS STAY OUT, why would we want to flood the USA with a bunch more 1.5/10 twats?

You trolling? she is clearly an india. I know its hard for a native to be atractive at all but sometimes one in a million is.

>Desiring what looks like a pasty, mexican transexual

No thank you.

Yea l checked it, my mistake.
Thought she was from Thailand but she's actually from Peru.

Still not mexican, morons.

i only said she was indian. You can totally tell specially by her nose. Also the clothes she is wearing and the bracelet... you are not very observant if you had to check the webs to know that.

Mexicans have those weird ass forward cheek bones, like in OP's pic. Maybe its a Mayan or Aztec thing?