Rate our IRL shitposting

Rate our IRL shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7rdyVP95XiE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3740457/Pauline-Hanson-supporters-storm-NSW-church-dressed-Muslims.html
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/wake-up-aussies-farright-pauline-hanson-supporters-dressed-as-muslims-storm-church-20160814-gqsclh.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10/10

I give it 9 out of 11.

>that terrifying moment when we thought they were ACTUAL muslims

absolute madmen

Aussies have the best bantz in the world.

>Far right extremists
What makes you an extremist? Anything the media doesn't like?

Never dog ya mates
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7rdyVP95XiE

IT'S JUST A PRANK

CUNT

Beautiful/10

The terror!

Wait, a bunch of men dressed inn traditional Arab clothes yelling Allah Ackbar caused those ((( Christians))) to think they were a bunch off hateful bigots??

RASISTS!!

Being a white conservative.

So Sup Forums is now on the side of thugs who scare Christians in a church?

What the fuck happened?

Kek this. The "terror" was that they thought they were real Muslims and the church was about to get Normandyed.

There is a specific criminal offence in NSW against disrupting a church service, so they might get done for this IRL shitposting.

You guys got a link

can't handle the bantz

Nah, we're just laughing at their expense. It's called Schadenfreude if you were unaware.

>thugs

They did nothing wrong. They entered a property which says it's open to anyone as part of a political protest.

> muh safe space

Fucking cuckold. Are you a Nigel or a Mohammed, mr. London?

Exactly. If you are scared of an Islamic phrase like "ALLAH ACKBAR!!!" then it says volumes about you and your racism. Tell me racist Anglicans, what is so menacing about saying an Islamic prayer?

>SATAN LEAVE REEEEEEEEE

>literally defending a chimpout
I didn't think even you were this cucked, Trudeau.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3740457/Pauline-Hanson-supporters-storm-NSW-church-dressed-Muslims.html

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/wake-up-aussies-farright-pauline-hanson-supporters-dressed-as-muslims-storm-church-20160814-gqsclh.html

It is actually a specific criminal offence here in NSW to disrupt a church service, so yes it is a "safe space". And no doubt this cuck Anglican will make a complaint to police.

Obviously a Low-Anglican chirch run by the worst cuck in Australia isn't really a sacred space, but ordinarily a High-Anglican, Catholic, or Orthodox Church is a sacred space deserving of protection.

GOD BLESS PAULINE HANSON

I take back everything i've said about aussies and emus. Those cunts look terrifying

How could Australians ever lose to this

First exciting thing to happen in church, ever.

I'm near Gosford and they need this shitposting.

Keep in mind that that webm shows technology that took years and years to make.
We didn't have those sorts of weapons at the start you know. Only recently have we been able to start fighting back.

right now their literally shit posting an american presidential candidate into jail

>their