Is it true that Australia is becoming overwhelmed with refugees and non-white immigrants...

Is it true that Australia is becoming overwhelmed with refugees and non-white immigrants? That claim is repeated here often.

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/32250144/apex-gang-runs-riot-through-melbourne-suburbs-yet-again/
au.news.yahoo.com/a/32222019/apex-gang-have-driven-melbourne-families-to-fortify-homes-with-barbed-wire-fences/#page1
youtube.com/watch?v=8PocJLly6vU
theage.com.au/victoria/deporting-apex-gang-members-inherently-racist-legal-groups-say-20160428-gogte6.html
news.com.au/national/breaking-news/gang-members-wont-be-deported-vic-police/news-story/b8c03ca6caf66c76fda4efd80ba3c058
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes but they're mostly Lebanese or chinks, so it's fine, asian and sandnigger half breeds with whites aren't that bad.

Yea there was a thread last night on our Apex Gang

I will just copypasta some shit

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/32250144/apex-gang-runs-riot-through-melbourne-suburbs-yet-again/

>Police in Victoria say they have rounded up more than 100 members of the notorious Apex gang, but that did not prevent one group of the thugs attacking a father outside his home.

>“[They said] 'give me your money, give me your keys' … I looked at them, straight away thought, 'yeah, that’s the Apex gang',” the man said.

>The man protected himself with a bin so the men turned their attention to his house, the shouting woke the victim’s wife and two teenage sons who cowered behind the front door.

au.news.yahoo.com/a/32222019/apex-gang-have-driven-melbourne-families-to-fortify-homes-with-barbed-wire-fences/#page1

>Terrified Melbourne homeowners are living in fear of notorious Apex gang members and are now forced to fortify their properties with barbed wire.

>The frightened residents, who have armed themselves with baseball bats for protection, live in Melbourne’s western suburbs and are now restoring their homes with fencing in an attempt to stop the violent gang breaking in.

Barbed wire won't stop them, they have to go full South Africa tier and get 24 hour security, electric wiring and fences and massive concrete walls

or we could just deport every single one of them (including the good ones that actually dindu nuffin) and just be White Australia again

youtube.com/watch?v=8PocJLly6vU (5:31 for the Eternal Jew to blame the European)

asians m8

we throw refugees on an island to rot, and its awesome

theage.com.au/victoria/deporting-apex-gang-members-inherently-racist-legal-groups-say-20160428-gogte6.html

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/gang-members-wont-be-deported-vic-police/news-story/b8c03ca6caf66c76fda4efd80ba3c058

apparently we won't be deporting them too

That sounds fucking horrible m8. You guys should fight back somehow, don't you Aussie shit m8s have guns?

>Don't you aussie shit m8s have guns?
Nice meme cunt

We aren't even allowed to own an air-soft gun, at least in America when a chimpout starts they have protection but baseball bats/shovels and knives don't do help you much when their is a group of them vs 1 of you

I'm just hoping to see some Cronulla tier shit once the Aussies get back their Aussie spirit

That's fucken rite terrible m8ey. rite.

I posted numerous bait threads about Australia and guns (it was an Occupy Democrats meme), and the auscunts that replied there all basically confirmed that there is a faint gun culture in your country. Perhaps they meant it in an underground, black market sense, it was a while ago and I had to sift through all the replies of people that took the bait.

Not for defense :(

Unless someone busts in while I'm """cleaning my gun""" and """inspecting my ammo"""

Holy fucken shit m8ey. u do have more of an automatic type weapon for when the hordes are swarming ur house, rite?

>sandnigger half breeds with whites aren't that bad
Get the fuck out.

Bolt action is fine Justin, if you know how to work a bolt. Besides it's not like they have guns anyway :^)

I have a few of them anyway, we can always just fire in volley, worked fine for a former British colony.

Australia is Asian clay. It's literally few kilometres from. Indonesia. White piggy go home

This they fucking try all sorts of insane shit to get off that island but nobody gives enough of a fuck to do anything

I lov it

You tried you failed
Australia is Brit clay and there's nothing you can do about it

Can that shoot darts?

I don't see why not if I remove the projectile and a decent amount of powder from a 30-06 bullet.

this

Thanks u fucken rite auscuntm8.

And remember, if u shoot and kill gangs attacking ur house, they win. And if the gangs attacking ur house break in and murder u, then u win.

rite.

is it legal to fuck kangaroos ?

Probably

Kangaroos are alpha as fuck. If you can catch and raep one you've earnt it

There's not much of a gun culture like in the U.S, especially not amongst those in the cities and suburbs.

However, the stalwart, self-sufficient bushman has been an enduring figure in the core Australian identity.

>That sounds fucking horrible m8. You guys should fight back somehow, don't you Aussie shit m8s have guns?

We don't even have pepper spray. The way self-defense works is you are not allowed to carry anything.
You are allowed to use items in your defense but they have to be equal to what your attacker is using.
So, if someone comes at you with two knives and he gives you one of his knives: you can defend yourself with that.
But if you just happened to have a knife when he attacked you? You may be in trouble.
If it was bigger than his knife? More trouble.