"Ayyo, whatchu got in dem pockets boi, hand it ova"

What do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-tmImBEBOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd probably try to get shot. I'm tired all the time

Jokes on him, I speed up and slam my breaks. The nigger isn't even wearing a seatbelt
LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=K-tmImBEBOU

i couldn't fucking stand living in america
this is what you fuckers get for slavery

>Throw wallet at ground
>Dindu points gun at ground to pick it up
>Blow the mother fuckers brains across the street
>Sit down and call my lawyer

Jokes on him, I've got a job application in my pocket

Give it to him, my wallet is always empty anyway.

Hello.

I have 12 dollars in my pockets, and a lighter. Take them :)

Pee my pants and tell him I got pee in my pockets

Lol, this loud mouthed nigger with his green sweater and Marty Mcfly puffy vest. Whoever said these people have 'style' are fucking high.

You gotta admit. A guy robbing you like that is probably as alpha as it gets.

You sure want him to fuck your wife too, cuck

This is basically what I plan on doing if I'm ever mugged.

I literally want to die anyway, so if I get my blowns brained out, then who cares. Im imagining this happening to me with a knife though, and me disarming and turning the knife as I don't own a gun.

I'm a poor fuck though, so I'd probably take the knife and walk away casually, hope it never comes back to me.

Nothing says apex alpha like committing a felony for twenty dollars

okk, gib me ;)

H-here you go D'squarius Green Jr.

>pulls out tec9
>shoots in self defense

Call his bluff and wait for him to walk away empty-handed. Worked for me once in Oakland.

>hand him everything
>ask for someone's phone and call the cops immediately

i just maintain eye contact until he either kills me or goes away

what pockets, I'm not even wearing pants

>nignog not using a self defense round

I ain't surprised but I still baka

Pull out my legal CCW firearm and ventilate this fucking monkey

>gets cap'd before reaching 20mph
Stupid as fuck

>whaats in YO pockets boi?
what does he do Sup Forums

Petty consumerism and thinking you can buy status holds blacks back. Getting roasted for what you're wearing is petty even by grade school standards. What a fucking idiot. No one cares that you spend your drug money on. 21st century slaves to materialism. In 10 years like that he'll be poor, homeless, or in jail.

New question, pic related.

How long do you think you'd live if you lived in a ghetto in Baltimore with no way of moving out or gaining a CCW?

Keep in mind whites ended slavery.
Blacks sold blacks to us, and native americans had slaves too.

Sure thing.

Stay cucked swede, stay cucked.

>tries to pull the trigger
>hits mag release instead
>goes to pick it up mumbling "bixnood nigga mofugga"
>Drops EBT card as well
>shoot him dead when he finally gets back up

Too late, he shoots you as you try and un holster your handgun.

>"ok den nigga, drop them drawes an bend ova, i aint pullin outta dis robbery, or yo ass boi"

>He gets away, you can't accurately describe him, cops say they'll look into it, never gets caught
Little did you know he also stole your dignity that day.

kekked and checked

>Little did you know he also stole your dignity that day.
fortunately i'll move on with my life and go on to improve my country

So much this

This literally happened to me. I ended up getting my hand all fucked up from grabbing the blade, but not robbed and I'm pretty sure I stuck him in the chest. Was a real shame, I was hoping I'd get the chance to kill that piece of shit or die trying. I may not be strong and I'd definitely get fucked up in a fist fight against most, but when they pull a weapon I'm always down to take a fucker on. I'm not afraid of death and best case scenario there's one less armed robber on the street. Not that it makes a difference here in chicago, but at least I risk my life for a good cause. I'd carry if I could, but Illinois laws prevent me from even owning a firearm much less conceal carrying for the next 5 years. Even after that I'd still have to go through a shitload of red tape to even get a FOID card. Fuck this state, fuck this shithole city, but most of all fuck niggers and spics who will fucking kill you over the pettiest shit. Someone please nuke Chicago.

I bet if that woman had a boyfriend present that nigger wouldn't be running his mouth.