What the fugg

What the fugg

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=abfLDg_7Hjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And people think their trump vids are the satire vids.

Pure cringe, please kill me... I can't live in a world like this. Sup Forumsro is autism but this is cancer.

>oe's law is an Internet adage which states that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, parodies of extreme views will be mistaken by some readers or viewers as sincere expressions of the parodied views

this video is such major cancer and absolutely kills these memes on a level I've never seen before.... BUT the people who made it knew what they were doing and I at least have to admit its pretty well made

Sup Forums makes the maymays, other people get ahold of them, and then the general public gets them, and we always move on to new memes. Its the circle of life.

She is the most qualified person for the job, and once again, America is Already Great!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

IS THAT REALLY HER?

MEME MAGIC IS FUCKING REAL

The shills are coming! Quick, get to the front lines! We will let the shills who surrender take a wonderful shower in one of the finest camps on Sup Forums, Auschwitz.

forced memes

this bitch is going to lose

it's obviously satire

What did I just watch?

Calm down europoors, its a satire video made for comedic purposes

>comedic purposes
>Paid for by Hillary's campaign

blatantly agaisnt Trump but good Jeb meme

Pause at 7 seconds, "Paid For by Hillary for America"

This is real. This is the future we chose. Everyday we stray further from God's light.

this is good bait

>Portrays trump as a dominant alpha male and has the "We Want Trump" constantly throughout the video

Dey wit tha hillury campaign dawg they slanderin trump mane i hate dees shills dood

Sorry to break it to you, but liberals like cuck presidents like Bernie and Jeb, not alpha dogs.

You guys are fucking retarded, this isn't actually Hillary Clinton.

this is actually redpilled af tbqh FAMILY

>a foreign policy so good you'll want to harlem shake
>plays dubstep not trap

just burn it with fire senpai

mouth breathing retards

what the fuck is the difference

It's crazy that pepe costanza and feelguy were used here constantly back in 2011 now 5 years later I see hot girls post "dank memes" on their instagram. Sup Forums really is the basis of all internet culture, the rest of the world just copies us.

Welp, we officially need at least 30 new memes, these are dead and cold in the ground

inaccurate, facebook makes most memes these days

STOOOP!!

I-I'm with herpes now!

CTR here to defend this abortion...

I
I dont have an appropriate response
so heres this

I never cringed so much in my entire life

it's like they're attempting to create Trump memes but replace it with Hillary and it fails so badly

Are you fucks actually too autistic to realize this is satire?

Or maybe i'm autistic for thinking you guys are being serious about not understanding that this is satire

help

>europoors believe this is real

>She is the most qualified person for the job
shes the most qualified person to get assassinated

ty4ctrfam

its impossible to do a satire of how robotic shillary is and how desperately attempts to conform to the new hip kids, it's indistinguishable from something shillbot would actually post besides being slightly less cringy

Have fun getting v&

>v&
you mean he's going to commit suicide after an attempted robbery via 4 shots to the back of the head

RAAAAHH

our memes have to be Sup Forums exclusive by being normie proof, I'm talking gore and loli

Trump should use it as a anti Hilliary ad

Literally landslide victory as 100% of registered youth voters turn up to vote for Trump

This gave me cancer.
I'm deleting all my Harambe images.

>im deleting my normie memes

Delete your life you fucking faggot

This was directed by Mike Diva.

He did the Japanese Trump commercial (and is pretty awesome in general).

>America is Already Great!

>teacher in highschool constantly talked about how Howard Zinn was her favorite author and that she bought three copies of A People's History.

Nice try you fucking pedo creep.

Hillary For America is literally a pro hilldog super pac, just like CTR.

This shit is real.

Real fucking stupid, but real nonetheless.

I literally was just about to post the same video. Which is strange because this video has been up since August 11, why does it only show up now? Must be something with YouTube's algorithm or something.

I think we need to get back to the basics. r/donald has taken over command of using meme magic to make Trump President, when really it should be Sup Forums. We need to focus back on the memes.

Trump won the Republican nomination by mocking his oponents, especially Jeb. He was on fire back then. Problem is, Hillary is imprevious to any attack. Her supporters demand that 'muh pussy' gets elected into office. Everything flop against her. Is Hillary the anti-meme, the anti-Kek?

We'll stop the shills. They're trying to weaken us and Trump at the same time.
Sup Forums 5 months ago was the pinnacle of memetic energy, those days will return.

>No dat boi
>No IT'S TIME TO STOP
>No I'M GAY

Not enough cancer