TRUMP COMES OUT AGAINST FREEDOM OF SPEECH. YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP HAHAHAHHAHA

TRUMP COMES OUT AGAINST FREEDOM OF SPEECH. YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP HAHAHAHHAHA

I can't wait to see the mental gymnastics Drumpfkins come up with to justify this.You just can't come up with shit like this.....

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom to slander
One day our patience will run dry,

slander requires damages

he's free to prove them

he can prove them if he loses the election.
(he won't lose)

>he can prove them if he loses the election

explain clearly

He will be laughed out of the court as the sore loser that he is.

He's right though.

Didnt Hitler say this same thing?

Liable anyone?

shutup faggot

So if someone in the press were to make something up, say like, that global warming is a Chinese invention, or that the President is a Muslim, would Trump be ok with that?

>libel should be legal
Wow, didn't even require a flip. So much for gymnastics.

>just because you hold a camera means you're the press
>in a private event

Its like liberals never read the Constitution in the first place. First they get rid of the First and Second, and now its in their court to defend it.

The (((alt right))) is supposed to be all for freedom of speech.

yummy

Slander and libel aren't protected speech.

technically it's slander. it's not a matter of freedom of speech but liberals trying to slander him.

>against freedom of speech
All you have to do is classify yourself as parody/entertainment whatever and you can continue to publish false information. CNN could just label itself as parody like The Onion and they wouldn't be affected by the libel laws.

hahahahaa look at this dumb nigger

You what?

The majority of articles written today would of gotten the journalists writing them fired and black balled from the journalistic world.

Now they encourage it and the biggest dick head journalist gets the big money.

I don't give a shit about the consitution. He's going to make America great again. You're all just ignorant fucks afraid of a strong leader.

>slander and libel
>free speech

10 FEET HIGHER

But they dont tho

Trump just doesn't like the coverage he's getting and blames the press. He's not taking responsibility for his own silly comments and dumb tweets.

He should fire himself.

Sometimes I think you edgy mcveggies would love to live in the authoritarian hell hole you say youre against so much.

It's freedom of speech, no matter how hard you faggots try to say otherwise, it's still freedom of speech. It's the paper's business if they want to ruin their image and reputation with lies or not.

Alright red pill me on this Sup Forums is it not obvious that almost all media is just lying to us? If so wouldn't it it be better for media and news outlets not to be there unless they're filtering true information?

freedom to slander
trump is slander
trump supporters are liars
OMG dellusion

The usual method for Drumpfkins who are confronted with yet more dumb shit Drumpf has said is as follows:

>1. Deny it ever happened until proof is received
>2. Accuse the media of cherry-picking and not looking at Hillary enough
>3. Agree its stupid but suggest its part of his strategy
>4. Flip-flop and twist yourself into a pretzel to agree with his position

>freedom of speech includes slander
Its a good sign when shills are this desparate

>implying
First, libel laws exist for a reason. Voicing your own opinion is one thing, but completely misrepresenting someone else's viewpoints isn't protecting your opinion or right to have your views represented, it's propaganda.

Second, when did I say I was "alt right"? Anyone who labels themselves like that is an idiot. Hold to your own beliefs. Don't adopt someone else's because you're too stupid to think for yourself. Dumb nigger.

YOU shut up faggot.
The standard for libel is so high because it if weren't nobody would be able to call anyone mean things anymore without exposing themselves legally.

>I don't give a shit about the consitution.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
-US Presidential Oath

I guess he can't be president then.

>negative press is libel and slander

My fucking sides

>I think the president is a muslim
is a lot different than
>"I AM A MUSLIM AND SHARIA LAW IS ABOVE ALL OTHER LAW", Says President Obama

>agitating is freedom of speech
>lying is freedom of speech
I'll never understand you burgers

Stopping the spread of misinformation is not an attack on free speech, nor is punishing a propaganda network that spreads misinformation. On the contrary, stopping attempts to create a false narrative and censor events that run contrary to it is PROTECTING the free flow of information.

>Some comedian tells joke about Trump's parents being orangutans
>Trump sued him

>Trump says he wants Russia to hack confidential information regarding the US
>"HURRR I WAS JOKING LOL, IM JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED!"

Mabel you didn't understand me. He's going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. Stupid fucking butt cuck.

libel inbred

>just because you hold a camera means you're the press
Yes...... it does.
Its like people don't even understand the constitution.
It is"invasion" of a private political event (kek you can't make this shit up) would expose the event to political criticism.

entire nations are purged based on headlines, historically. Whats in the news, people believe, and vote in favor of or against.

Trump knows that the media caused people to be in favor of a decade war in the middle east. Media caused people to be in favor of the FIRST gulf war. Its ALL lies, and its ALL made to make you keep reading. Its ALL of it made to make you THINK a certain thing for the sake of corporations and politicians!

You think you get front page with a story like this? Do you think the media industry wants you thinking that the things in the newspaper are written explicitly for you to not think for yourself about things that happen in the world. They can bring you the news, but they can very much get you to believe one thing or another in a matter of the time you fall for reading it.

Political criticism is not libel.

But America is already great. Unless you mean he's going to make America greater than it is. Which is impossible unless you become Canada.

>>Trump says he wants Russia to hack confidential information regarding the US
>>"HURRR I WAS JOKING LOL, IM JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED!"

So are we conceding that the emails Hillary sent were of vital importance and that she is in the wrong here?

>relevant pic

Slander is just false information, which is normally not illegal. It's a bizarre and contradictory concept in jurisprudence, just like blackmail.

(((poop)))

In a political context they most certainly are.
>Richard Nixon gets found out.
>"Them saying I was doing illegal things was damaging to my well being."
>Gets millions of dollars.
Sound good?
No?
Then shut the fuck up.

Gawker pls

libel and slander are already illegal. He simply wants it enforced against these slimy kikes.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Freedom Of The Press Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Guaranteed 0 replies.

>irrelevant emails

>over condoning Russian espionage rigging the election

Really makes you think

He didn't sue him because he called his parents orangutans, idiot. He sued him because in his dumb-shit rant he said (paraphrasing) "If he can prove that he's not the offspring of orangutans I'll offer 5 millions dollars up to him to donate to charity". Mahar didn't make good on that, so he's being sued for 5 millions dollars to go to charity. He'll probably get out of it under satire laws, but then he'll just look like a bigger douchebag because he's unwilling to donate to charity.

Any link?
As outrageous and hilarious as this is, he deserves the benefit of the doubt without proper source

yes
Yes
YES!

Yeah, and your point?

Litteraly trumpsters should kill themself lying to themself that polls are biased kys

But if Trump owns all the judges in the SC, he can make any decision stand. He might already have plans to appoint his daughter to the supreme court.

>Facebookmeme.jpg

Please, kill yourself.

Slander is speech. Free speech includes free slander.

This is why we don't have an equivalent to the first amendment in Canada; we're smart enough to know that you need freedom of the press and freedom of assembly and all that shit, but lying about people specifically to do damage to them and theirs is still bad.

Get a job cousinfucker

Sticks and stones lad.
That's just our nationally accepted level of freedom of speech mate.
Besides, lying in a healthy political media setting would have negative effects on viewership. Thus providing an incentive to news companies to report accurately.

You idiot, he's talking almost completely about what gamergate was

When it comes to rigging an election, I will have to take your word on it. That's not my parties thing. Besides, if they are irrelevant, how exactly does the Russians hacking them rig the election.

nothing, im just sick of people bashing trump for it, all while maintaining that the emails are irrelevant. They are either relevant or trump did nothing wrong.

3/10 made me chuckle.

>press prints his quotes ad verbatim
>"I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY"
>"U GUYS DON'T GET SARCASM"

All of the media outlets calling him a literal rapist or telling us he doesn't pay his taxes with no evidence should be purged.

Trump's method of lying is exaggerating or pulling things out of thin air.

Clinton's method of lying is downplaying or completely pretending something that did happen didn't.

I still say Clinton's is worse, but Trump needs to stop providing this fuel to be attacked with. Months ago, I was saying "Trump is going to tear her apart in the debates" but he's fucked up so much in the past month that I can't possibly see him winning. A career liar with a horrible international security record and growing health problems is going to beat this fucker's ass now.

thats why there are other applications of the law towards misleading or false statements, namely slander or defamation.

get out of first year you fuckboy.

It's not criticism to have a headline read:
Mexicans are rapists, says GOP Frontrunner Donald Trump

It's a lie. Because that's not what he said. Headlines are 99% (estimated) libel or misrepresentation of fact, but they get out of it because language isn't a perfect vessel for the transmission of nuanced thought, and the laws that deal with these issues are written in the same language.

Youre so dumb it hurts
Look up on how justices are chosen

You have to go back, manchild.

>imblying

Ny times v. Sullivan: knowing or reckless disregard for the truth. That's the standard. Almost impossible to prove. Trump would lose.

>If I say something negative about Clinton they won't think I'm shilling

Nice try, CTR

In OP's world, libel is not a thing.

freedom of the press didn't include giving the press the freedom to libel and slander like the propagandist shills they've become. To paraphrase JFK, the free and honest press corps were the protectors of our democracy, and those watchdogs were put down by cryptojews like rupert murdoch have spent years (decades) consolidating into newscorps that deal in worthless gossip, lies and damn dirty lies.

This is what I'm talking about. I like him more than Clinton still, but he's saying stupid shit constantly now and pretending it was a joke.

We've always known he wants to shut their lying Jewish mouths.

This is one of the easy way to spot shills FYI. You take something Don has been saying for over a year and pretend it's some new controversy

like his cousin would ever fuck him. now if you had said deadcousinfucker, you would be much closer to the truth.

ONE DAY WE'LL SHUT THEIR LYING JEWISH MOUTHS

>implying
fuck off, shill

A joke isn't a legal binding contract you dumb hill billy,sister-fucking, mayo eating nascar-watching hick.

>paraphrasing his own words
>"libel and slanders"

>Look up on how justices are chosen
I know the process and nothing stops his from presenting anyone he feels is worthy. If the house and senate are ok, in she goes.

Hey man, your post is pretty culturally insensitive. Can you, like, not?

How about the news outlets that have been pushing the narrative that Trump donated money to NAMBLA? Is that not dangerous slander?

>if you're not with me, you're against me

Take your meds

Can you give me one example of libel specifically from this election, nigger?

LUGENPRESSE STATUS: CALLED OUT

>alt right
>colloquially: fascism, Nazism, autocracy
>"supposed to be all for freedom of speech"
What went wrong in your life that caused you to be so determined to display your stupidity to others?

Man, it sure is weird that one day, the amount of Clinton supporters on this board skyrocketed. And it just happened to coincide with CTR's increased budget. Ain't that just quackin' crazy, Jimbo?

And yet judges can be swayed and people influenced by the things powerful and rich people can do for them.
The political setting allows for a much wider criticism by the electorate and press you fucking 2 year "I know everything about the law mother fucker". The political space has always and will always be under intense scrutiny and judges consider this.
See? I can pretend to be more educated in law than you based on assumptions of the others knowledge too.

That's why I said he'll probably get out of it. That's all for the courts to decide though.

Who doesn't eat mayo? Fucking nut.

>There are shills here who seriously think they can shill for MSM on Sup Forums

100% of us here hate mainstream media. We hate Jews. This shilling is pathetic. Literally nobody on Sup Forums agrees with you OP.

Drumpf might become an enemy of Sup Forums. Nothing but lies and slander here.