Brit/pol/ - Keep Brit/pol/ white Edition

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=5yT0ymJ91vQ&bpctr=1471224893

>Gary Lineker actually did it the absolute madman, presents MOTD in pants
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3739383/Pants-Gary-Lineker-lives-word-DOES-present-Match-Day-boxer-shorts-honour-Leicester-City-winning-title.html

>May, Putin to form anti-globalist alliance with President Trump
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3732116/Theresa-May-Vladimir-Putin-agree-improve-relations-Kremlin-says.html

>Norway warns Britain, don't fall for the EFTA meme
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/09/norway-may-block-uk-return-to-european-free-trade-association

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/06/treasury-looks-at-quitting-the-single-market-as-city-rejects-nor/

>Cuckwrangler pledges to keep Labour unelectable for foreseeable future
express.co.uk/news/politics/699169/Labour-Owen-Smith-EU-referendum-Brexit-Jeremy-Corbyn

>Labour election hopes dealt further blow in muslim electoral fraud crackdown
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/12/pickles-report-on-electoral-fraud-uk-government-finally-wakes-up-to-the-disaster-of-multiculturalism/

>Quintessentially British moderate muslim: 'killing infidels is just not cricket old beans'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/uk-schoolchildren-should-take-pledge-of-allegiance--muslim-group/

>Syrian economic migrants complain about all the free stuff and lack of war
express.co.uk/news/world/699026/Scottish-islanders-Syrian-refugees-Bute

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>Biggins trolls JIDF on live TV, (((producers))) say he'll never work in Hollywood again
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/christopher-biggins-and-the-fall-of-civilisation/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/13/feminists-suspend-mens-rights-mp/
metro.co.uk/2016/03/12/from-april-people-will-be-deported-for-earning-less-than-35000-5748436/#ixzz4HIkDpYuV
politicshome.com/news/uk/home-affairs/immigration/news/77491/theresa-may-commits-net-migration-target-concedes-‘it
conservativehome.com/thetorydiary/2016/07/just-as-brexit-means-brexit-it-must-also-mean-a-migration-target.html
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/06/treasury-looks-at-quitting-the-single-market-as-city-rejects-nor/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/13/liam-fox-and-boris-johnson-locked-in-feud-over-who-controls-brit/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3739155/Nigel-Farage-takes-new-moustache-meet-people-goes-canvassing-Ukip-final-time.html
strawpoll.me/10983500
express.co.uk/news/politics/699471/Farage-destroyed-far-right-Britain-sports-new-moustache
strawpoll.me/10994544/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no gf

It's /NEET/ hours lads

Why are we always the best, lads?
Is it the genes?
The island?

nth for thinking

>tfw no gf

Get a job, nerds.

ISIS are just mental weed smokers

Islam is a religion of peace

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/13/feminists-suspend-mens-rights-mp/

>From April people will be deported for earning less than £35,000
metro.co.uk/2016/03/12/from-april-people-will-be-deported-for-earning-less-than-35000-5748436/#ixzz4HIkDpYuV

>Theresa May commits to net migration target but concedes: ‘It will take some time’
politicshome.com/news/uk/home-affairs/immigration/news/77491/theresa-may-commits-net-migration-target-concedes-‘it

>Just as “Brexit means Brexit”, it must also mean a migration target
conservativehome.com/thetorydiary/2016/07/just-as-brexit-means-brexit-it-must-also-mean-a-migration-target.html

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry

>Liam Fox and Boris Johnson locked in feud over who controls Britain's foreign policy
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/13/liam-fox-and-boris-johnson-locked-in-feud-over-who-controls-brit/

>Nigel Farage takes his new moustache out to meet the people as he goes canvassing for Ukip for the final time
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3739155/Nigel-Farage-takes-new-moustache-meet-people-goes-canvassing-Ukip-final-time.html

nth for Count Cuckula

My bet is that combo plus the language

Maybe, but I have my plastic crack.

Hitchens is paranoid that people wanting to crack down on Islam will also use it to crack down on conservative Christianity.

DAS RAYYYCIS U BIG HUT!

Why?

IM TRANS NIGGER CHEK PRIVILEGE
KNOW MY STRUGGLE

starting to worry i'll never get one desu.

Same desu. I have only dated one girl but she is Chinese and I fucked that up in a full spaghetti fashion.

Next minute we'll be re-taking the common wealth.

Blaire White?

>metro.co.uk/2016/03/12/from-april-people-will-be-deported-for-earning-less-than-35000-5748436/#ixzz4HIkDpYuV
>12 Mar 2016
>METRO
>12 Mar 2016
>METRO
>12 Mar 2016
>METRO
Seriously, if you are real sort your fucking OPs out.

strawpoll.me/10983500

VERY IMPORTANT POLL

>have only dated one girl

Lookin at the del potro tweets..
All the argentinians are talking about horses

anyone explain

I never kissed her or held her hand or anything.

I wish life was like it was in the 50s. You marry at 18, get a job for life and retire on a nice pension.

I left Uni, joined the Navy, did 5 years. Since leaving I just go contract to contract. It seems like permanent jobs are a thing of the past.

>not posting until the early hours when you've got work in 5 hours
>having this little power level

ye

test

>tfw Russia still 4th with half the team not there

Feelsgood

>KV
>never been on a date
>no girl's numbers in my contact list other than family members
>no girls in my group of friends

JUST

>tfw I actually do this
I always tell myself I`ll go to bed in half an hour.

Not posting while listening to music just for laugh.

;_;

Yeah it just seems too confusing to me. I liked the structure and schedule of school. Since I left I haven't had a clue.

First for Nige's new moustache.
express.co.uk/news/politics/699471/Farage-destroyed-far-right-Britain-sports-new-moustache
Why is this not in OP?

I feel sorry for you non-tech fags.

I literally got my first programming job 7 months after stating to learn. This followed 5 years of NEEThood after I did a meme degree.

Life can be like the old days, but only in certain fields like mine I guess.

Only girls on my phone are my cousin and my sister.

>I liked the structure and schedule of school.
Same desu. I was considering trying to become a teacher because of this and then I can go back to a structured life. Think that is going to be my long term goal now.

yesterdays new m8

I'm too shit at maths and undisciplined to do programming desu

I did Computing at A-Level and got a C

fucking end it

Can't believe (s)he's a tranny

I hated school, doing the same thing all the time, the lads and the slags were good though.

OP is autistic Blairite
"Anonymous ID:l/KZ9znR Sun 07 Aug 2016 22:54:54 No.84497734 View
I've been here for well over 2/3 of the time this site has existed since 2006 and almost solidly for the last week trying to stop foreign takeovers and the colour draining out of the OP when I should've been doing other things. Why? Autism and you faggots are my bros. And this is my main news source. I picked out relevant news stories at the beginning of Friday, spent ages trying to come up with pithy satirical headlines for them, updated them each day, had different themes, and even created my own lame OC for the OP pic, just like old times. I don't ask for thanks. Just another anonymous internet whiteknight for my liege lady. But now the shills have gone, let's make Brit/pol/ great again.
inb4 cringe

/blog"

What was the size of the pic you printed

PUNISHED FARAGE

A hero denied his rightful place

>Won WW2 and Korea
>2nd highest military rank
>Invented highways
>Created NASA
>Btfo you in the Suez

Is there a better president than Eisenhower?

Same. I've suffered with insomnia for years and the sleeping pills GPs can prescribe don't work on me at all, so I've gone to work many a time after sleepless nights.

Longest I've ever gone without sleep was a full 7 days; I was like a zombie by the end of it.

Get jobs or acquire financial independence, approach women, get laid.

Coolidge.

Lads, we've got to start thinking about how we're going to propagate the white race. Just get a fatty drunk and spooge in her inert lipid-rich mass. It's not hard.

>anti globalist alliance
>with Russian dictator

Wat?

This. Coolidge is GOAT.

>Sir Nige
Glorious.

Went three days without yesterday, felt like I was dying.

Left uni a month ago, didn't get a job from the last 5 interviews I did. Still trying. I have to go to jobcentre tomorrow though. After I get work I want to learn to drive.

>
How did you go about learning? I haven't done any coding but feel I could probably get the hang of it. I used to run a server for 150 people on my own when it should have been done by 4 people. I'm usually good at picking stuff up as I go along.

>Won WW2
YANKS OUT

>tfw 19
still got a year left lads

is it easy to pull some slags at uni? If not I might end it desu

Andrew Jackson, Calvin Coolidge, Chester Arthur, James Polk, Richard Nixon

What degree and class?

That's not me, but nice try. Why does your OP contain Metro links from 5 months ago that I posted in a random thread earlier around lunchtime? What is your political objective with that mate?

Who /fucking hates Usain Bolt/ here?

fuck off, autismscum

Why?

i wish

Already into my 20s

Probably gonna reach wizard status

I bought a few course on Udemy when they were on sale. Just introductory Java an an android course to move onto afterwards to begin with.

Just stick with them and have in mind something you want to make and once you've got the basics from tutorails/courses try and make it. Lot's a googling. It's very important to apply yourself to making something ASAP because you'll never really learn with just courses and tutorials like you'll learn making your own project.

You don't need to buy a course on udemy either, plenty of free resources out there.

Did he win? Didnt even watch it

Get tinder, propose sex. Attend parties, chat up bitches, drink with them and then force yourself on them. If you are attractive it would fly well.

Don't lose hope, I was a late bloomer, lost it at 25 and went on to marry her.

Just try Plenty of Fish or Tinder. If your first few are shit dates just shrug it off and learn where you're going wrong.

Nah, I don't like the thought of hook-up crap.

I never knew American Psycho was that accurate.

It does weird things to you. I started to hallucinate all sorts of shit. I couldn't think at all, couldn't string a coherent sentence together. It felt like my entire body was running on autopilot and I was just watching from somewhere else, completely disconnected.

Bing bongs will defend this.

Your OPs are shit and you don't even have a Union flag. You can't explain that. 64% of the thread thinks you're a shill. How does that feel?

strawpoll.me/10994544/r

>Swindon
I wouldn`t want to mix with the people there either.

No we won't. Fuck the pakis

The place exists already, its called Bradford.

Uhm? Did I say I have a boat?

i get up at 545 fuck off i need my sleep

Party on your boat when?

>got a C in computing

I literally didn't answer half the paper and spent the exam talking to my mate and still got the D.
How did you only get a C whilst trying?

how was britain allowed to have their own Sup Forums threads?

have they ascended the average Sup Forumsack and became a true and independent anglo?

Get your arse back in the North Sea and make yourself useful then.

>wanting a bunch of alcoholics and NEETs on your boat

We voted to leave the Sup Forumsopean union, we now get our own threads and we're allowed to kick out the reddit migrants.

Show me photo of you presenting with your bum hole mate with you sack and willy dangling down,

Brit/pol/ is best/pol/.

Wherever we go, we must also colonise.

We don't like to overly mingle with the lesser races.

What a filthy request.

Calm down lad.. ..sort it out

nohomo, I want to make sure your undercarriage is healthy.

The 100m final was all black people

Racists BTFO

gaystrayan is a madman

Blacks are great at running away.

Black people are good at running. That's a racist position to take. To be non-racist you'd have to believe there is no difference between the races, and yet blacks are somehow always better at it.

Race is just a social construct, as is gender.

Lad you have to understand that during Sup Forums's darkest hour there was brit/pol/

>encyclopediadramatica.se/Pol/