youtu.be/b9bervFY3nI
>Trump on Hannity w/Huck 8/12/16
youtu.be/qcaOzfniSVg
>Trump on CBN news 8/11/16
youtu.be/KQgKXBW0ImI
>Trump on Phils Gang Radio Show 8/11/16
youtu.be/lY-N11k-wQ8
>Trump on Miami Herald 8/11/16
miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article95161477.html
>Trump on Newsmax Prime 8/11/16
youtu.be/plA9q1oYDxM
>Trump on Joe Pags show 8/11/16
youtu.be/VMhvLDIwE0M
>Trump on Orly 8/11/16
youtu.be/6ZQaBhPPtB4
>Trump on Hugh Hewitt 8/11/16
youtu.be/htpctw3T10w

ENTERTAINMENT
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>Go home to mommy!
youtu.be/PYNuiSpumoQ
>hillary statement on health
youtu.be/omKsm-5EeNQ
>Media hiding the truth about clinton
youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qt3mzGqwsJU
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/14/breitbartgravis-poll-hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump-42-to-37/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPd_t6dxteg
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REEEEEEEED ROBIN

Yum.

It's getting a little... hot in here.

Agreed

i was there in Altoona when Trump told a protester that her mum is voting for him. it was GLORIOUS

What's the evidence?

Trump will make anime real

Did Obamas daughter really get caught clapping her ass?

>mfw tonight's so low energy
Why are you letting me down, /Trumpgen/?
2 LEWD, DELET THIS

>rough

Nigga I never lost faith. Anyone that's "concerned" is shilling.

We're behind you all the way, Eric. Whatever it takes. Semper Prorsum.

You should really change your proxy.

reminder to recharge your crystals in the downtime
we will need their benefits before this ordeal is over

Fuck, I'm sorry I missed that!

Your replies.

Just yell "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

We need the energy boost until tomorrow, and there are a lot of shills between now and then.

I'm just asking though, what's the proof that I browse this board?

i have never doubted our god emperor, but these weeks have made me wonder, how many dimensions of chess is he playing on and is he too good for the game?

>how many dimensions of chess is he playing on
All.

Eric made the Reddit AMA happen, and it happened on The_Donald which has heavy ties to Sup Forums. Sup Forums is semi-well known in politics now because so many Republican staffers (and others im sure) browse this board. Also there are a lot of posts that supposedly only Eric could have posted, that I'm too lazy to look up. Someone laid it all out in a copypasta a few weeks ago.

Where were you when Trump made 2D footjobs real?

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

WE HAVE BEEN SUFFERING AN ONSLAUGHT OF DEMORALIZING DOUBTER PAID TO SHILL POSTS!

DENY THEM AN ANSWER!

FIGHT FOR THE WORLD YOU WANT TO LIVE IN!

TO BATTLE!

Trump will always have my 100% support and high energy

>what trump thinks he looks like
>what he actually looks like
How does he not have less than 10% of the voters, Sup Forums?

BULLETIN. SHOTS FIRED. SALTY, FAILED CAMPAIGN MANAGER FIRES SHOTS AT HIS SUCCESSOR.

Never going to back down.
WE WILL NOT FALL TO THE SHILLS!!

>too good for the game

He knows how to get general opinion on his side. People are starting to distrust the media more, and I strongly believe the polls are heavily skewed to regain public opinion.

Hell, I've seen plenty of Trump bumper stickers and flags around my town, but only one Hillary sticker, and that was a tourist.

Is this still a thing? Is it time to recondition our old Benji memes?

Jake Tapper fucking destroyed Paul Manafort today

youtube.com/watch?v=Qt3mzGqwsJU

I'm so tired of shills, here and in the media. And the worst part is it's just going to intensify and increase as the election date approaches. I wish we could just have a big solid happening to take our minds off things for a bit.

How can you choose either of these muppets? This is literally the worst election I've ever seen, with the worst candidates on ballot. The only guy I even remotely like is Gary Johnson, and that's just because he has a track record for not being a close minded bigot(his economical free market stance is asinine and counter-revolutionary though). You amerikkkans really should get it to your heads that the two parties are literally the same and that your vote literally does not matter at all because of that. Just because one of the stooges might be slightly less r***rded doesn't mean you should go out and vote. Not voting is a signal that you don't trust the system, and if /Pol really wants to make a powerful statement against the establishment you should ALL stay home on election day.

>Why are you letting me down, /Trumpgen/?
the calm before the strm

>Turn on MSM
>Literally nobody talking about "pay to play"
What the fuck is wrong with the media? They recognized the DNC leaks. How is this any different? Are they literally so in bed with Shillary that they can't even report on breaking news? I'm scared for the world Sup Forums, you can't speak the truth without being called a conspiracy theorist and a racist and there's a real chance Shillary will win now. Something big needs to happen or society will be blue-pilled beyond belief for now on.

The only thing Jake Tapper has ever destroyed is his own asshole by walking into the wrong gay bar.

It doesn't matter what the polls say because the people who vote Trump will vote for him regardless of what any poll says. Shills focusing on "the polls" line of attack is getting tiresome.

He's trying to lose on purpose just to prove he was right about the election being rigged

Brilliant desu senpai

100% behind you
Ask Trump who his favorite 2hu is

Thank you, based Finn

Change your proxy. I'm not telling you how I know.

I think we all know.

Didn't Manafort work for Yanakovich's campaign?

No shit he got cash

The corporate-owned media and Hillary are all on the same team. The same globalists who have been working for 70 years to make us slaves. They will never report anything that hurts her.

That monogatari is the best monogatari.

Don't forget she has the neocon fucks on her side as well masquerading as "true conservatives"

Trump wants only the strongest!

Rate him

is the trump insider going to speak to us any time soon?

did he say anything about internals?

hail trump

They need to stop digging. There's only a few things the Agency does right.

Because this isn't the kind of politics where victory requires you to be fucking fabulous.
Fabulous is for conquering Africa and forming an empire.

On one side there is the entire post-war socioeconomic order outside Russia.

On the other side is us.

>be Katrina Pierson
>go on national TV
>say Obama changed the ROE that got Khan killed in 2004
>say Obama invaded Afghanistan

Why is this retard continually allowed to represent Trump on tv?

its to set up the rigging.

If the polls had her leading, and they rig the win, it would be hard to argue that something was up.

If trump was ahead 10 pts and then suddenly lost somehow, people would ask questions.

just watched it

actually Jake Tapper's asshole got wrecked by a simple rebuttle

he couldn't handle it. got completely destroyed.

honestly I'm tempted to throw that link in the OP because of how bootyblasted that cuck was, thanks for the link user

Trump has spent 0$ on TV ads so far. Right now his play seems to be to turn people against the media. Rightly so.

underrated president

Has alone spoken about the leaks at all?

>implying the implication that Cirno is stronger than Clownpiece
well memed

not him, but last I heard, internals were +20 trump

Can't even handle a frog.

>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/14/breitbartgravis-poll-hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump-42-to-37/

Finally an unrigged poll!

How much is Trump leading by

Nice try shlomo

Wow what a piece of shit he truned out to be. Cry more faggot.

Now I love the Don and all, but that can't be true. This is what I'm worried about. No matter how much Trump leads by, this is always a real possibility. He could easily get cheated out of the election.

>People still vote dems
Come on, why wont america learn

/TRUMP/ IS A GENERAL OF PEACE
NO LEWD AWOOS ALLOWED

Hey guys serious question, when do you think Trump will begin TV ads? I've been fuggin annoyed by all the Hillary ads playing. It's always the same god damn one, it's just Trump going "oowwowowowow I can't remember!"
I'm sick of it. Anyone know when we'll see counter ads?

just saying what I read in a trump gen yesterday.

PRAISE HIM

Let's list all the swing states we're leading in and don't need to focus on, this way we can narrow the map.

Which swing states do you think are safest Sup Forums?

man that's a real winner

After the debates. Shillary is too sick to even stand now so that'll be the most strategic time to bombard states with ads.

All of them

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=LPd_t6dxteg

no it is the strategy! hillary wasting money on tv! trump has RALLYS instead! just think, each rally can reach 10,000 or more people

What's a "tv"?

>likely voters

We saw that as a problem with polls during the primaries. They were never accurate when polling "likely voters".

MAGA, not believing the bullshit media lies.

Trump is exposing himself for everyone to see guys!

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

As a former trump supporter I'm disgusted with Trump's latest comments, it's deplorable and reprehensible the things he's said about the disabled, about POW veterans, and about women.

>"Earl Warren was a mistake"

t. Eisenhower

we should ignore polls of likely voters!!!! RIGGED

Fuck off kike

I think he meant that he's a filfthy goatfucking heretic that needs to be shown the holy light of kek.

He claims they're down relative to 2 weeks ago, but numbers are something that they expect to recover from easily post-debates and some states are dramatically off from MSM polls (singled out PA in particular for this).

Granted, their internals could be flawed or they could be underestimating how easily they can recover, but the guy has very strong circumstantial evidence of being real.

In my opinion, it'll boil down to if Trump can get his message out coherently to the masses in spite of massive media interference sometime between now and November 8th. If he can, we've got President Trump. If he can't, as I've grown to fear in the past couple weeks, then we've got President Clinton.

Pic related.

Just like Marco swept Florida.

.02 cents have been placed in the gas chamber.

trump supporter here
i feel like he's going to lose but if i learned anything from the primaries, that feeling is wrong. i know he's going to win.

>He could easily get cheated out of the election

So how can we prevent this bullshit from happening?

I'm not saying ignore it. But this is a change election. "Likely voters" isn't cutting it as an accurate demographic.

>About the disabled, about POW veterans, and about women
>Trump's latest comments
>Latest comments
>Latest
>the disabled, about POW veterans, and about women
k

work harder

I have a question
How is this even allowed,to shillpost here?
I mean,you see flags like kosovo,israel or even fucking DRC
Now,I get it that they may post,but they post only once and then it goes around!
For the fuck sake they make me angry that they arent even hiding
Now,I apreciate a good argument with claims proven,where I and the other one on the opposite side od the argument can learn,bit what they do is Spiderman derailing tier argument.

Just what the fuck.

Trump vult!MAGA.