LEWANDOWSKI PALACE COUP

A story just came out about Manafort getting shady Ukrainian money. Corey will push this. And since the campaign's in trouble, he might just get his spot back.

Trump will be Trump, once and for all!

Everyone already knew that he's shady, no one cares
The law doesn't matter once you're above a certain power/money threshhold

We already knew that he worked for Viktor Yanukovych

>Hillary Clinton literally funded by Saudi Princes by name

>but a Ukrainian thinking about his national interests is worse

everything's coming up corey lads

>ukrainian

no such money

Well considering the Clinton Foundation siphoned off over 2 billion from various state donors (Saudi, Haiti, Bahrain, Israel, etc) I guess he's just getting his slice.

The biggest blue-pill is thinking anyone involved in US politics is clean.

FORMER campaign chief

Corey is gonna pay for this. Fucking backstabber!

Corey better keep his mouth shut or Manafort will do it for him.

Don't mess with this bad mother fucker.

>Mr. Manafort’s main client, former President Viktor F. Yanukovych.
>Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012
o fug

And?

None of this is criminal, meanwhile the media refuses to discuss Hillary's actual crimes.

>manaforts job is just to help trumps campaign
>huma abudin had actual access to information
>classified information likely leaked to her muslim brotherhood network

>tfw at least your candidate's corruption enriches and is enriched by AMERICAN business interests
lmao trumpfags
how does it feel to be cucked by a guy who's ALREADY KEKED BY RUSSIA?

i read this, its a long article that can be summed up as:

manafort's name was in a book found in kiev totalling 1.2 million in payments with no proof that he received this money

much ado about nothing

why dont either of you group of fags support a candidate that isn't so blatantly fucking corrupt? stop acting proud of this bullshit you retard

It is criminal if it isn't on the books and he doesn't pay tax on it. He could be prosecuted for this. There are anti-corruption laws for foreign nationals operating in the US specifically to crack down on this type of shady Slavic bullshit.

I hear concrete shoes make for great flotation devices but haven't tried it out.

Do you think this Lewandowski fellow would make a great test subject?

Lewandowski tweeted the story. He's laughing as the Trump campaign burns and sinks

>enriches and is enriched by AMERICAN business interests

But Russia got uranium to enrich from the Clintons.

because america has a two party system and a vote for johnson / stein is just a vote for hillary / trump, depending on wher you live
why don't you go back in time and be born in the 70s so you can be of age to remember the last few times people screamed "LOL VOTE FOR THE THIRD PARTY" and fucked everything up with Nader and Perot

>russia already has several thousand nukes
oh no
they'll be able to blow up the world 187 times over instead of just 184
abloobloobloo, let me dry my tears with all this cash

its likely not on the books based on the amount alone, but we have no idea

it is entirely possible he filed income tax returns to the IRS and claimed the amount but used foreign tax credits. im sure yanukovich didn't actually take tax money from him so he would be in the clear.

>During that period, Mr. Manafort never registered as a foreign agent with the United States Justice Department — as required of those seeking to influence American policy on behalf of foreign clients
I'm going to guess that if he didn't tell the DoJ that he was working overseas, he didn't tell the IRS either.

> im sure yanukovich didn't actually take tax money from him
hheheheheh

>hire yanukovich political strategyst

Well they should hire quaddafi staff. That's even more cool.

And Slava Ukraini!!!

Biggest story of the week. Of course Sup Forums is sliding it

trump's caimpaign is funded by the Kremlin
OMFGLOL/pol/BTFO

So I take it you think Hillary's shit is no big deal as well right?

I'd be okay with this- I don't trust his team at all.

Fucking Corey piece of shit. Maybe he actually did hurt Michelle Fields to casue all those media attacks on Trump.

Fuck you Corey you piece of shit!!!!

CTR THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!!!

BUMP THIS NOW

it's over, trump fags can't even use this pathetic defence anymore.

I know! And trump will say something stupid tomorrow and the corrupt media will focus on him again.

Doesn't it prove that CTR isn't a presence here when the most influential (and potentially damning, to Manafort anyway) story of the week is being ignored in favor of the usual autistic shitposting?

Didn't we already know Manafort was corrupt? I thought that was the appeal because this isn't even close to the first scandal he was involved in. He's like Trump's Oberstein.

I thought it was revealed that Manafort used to be a US asset at the Ukranian embassy. Then again, when that got out it was also glossed over.

I suppose we'll have to see if this gets any traction. Could be bad if it does, though.

Exactly....I think

But now the dots can be connected, Ukraines now-deposed Putin-friendly former government paying millions to the guy who just happened to force a RNC platform change regarding official policy in Ukraine. Gives a lot more ammo to the people claiming the DNC leaks were targeted foreign meddling in our election via this alleged quid pro quo.

If trump decides to dump Manafort (he should) he's going to need to do it quickly before the last sprint towards 11/8.

>Trump fags will literally defend this
>Trump fags will literally try to deflect this
>Trump fags will literally blame Obama

Embarrassing.

Sad!

Is there one fucking person without corrupt connections?

Hillary Clinton.

/thread
she is mommy

Pro-Russian. Is Trump a Putin plant?

Nazbol

What's the big fucking deal? We already knew Paul was corrupt as fuck. I mean just look at the guy. He has the whole mob boss mentality.

If i associate myself with faggots, I am most likely a faggot.

Now replace "faggots" with "corrupted individual"
and "I" with "Trump"