(((4%)))

Is rotten tomatoes bluepilled as fuck? I've never seen such dissonance between the critic ratings and the audience. Was Goldsteinburg behind this?
Also, has anyone seen this doc? How is it?

see: ghostbusters 2016

Only an idiot would think a (((movie review aggregator))) was biased

Still not as big

RT is just an aggregator of critic reviews, liberal film critics are the real perpetrators

Rotten tomatoes is fucking balls. You used to be able to trust the user aggregate but they've started filling with shills. Sucks...

I like your ID

It's not Rotten Tomatoes, they are just aggregating reviews from (((film critics))). It's the same as any other media bullshit, liberal as fuck "journalists" with a minor degree in gender studies and privilege research are writing all that shit.

I KNEW IT
THE JEW INFILTRATED ROTTEN TOMATOES
I FUCKING GUESSED IT AGAIN

Look at all these not an arguments

But that can't be the only thing, even if the majority of the critics are liberal, 4% to 84% is crazy, you guys don't think the site might've had a hand in it?

So in no way do they pick and choose reviews or just take in an excess of liberal-minded reviews or y'know highlight and shove reviews they want you to see at the top of the page? Also it's become a culture to stay safe and PC and follow the herd, it's a shame you don't see critics express themselves and go out on a limb anymore.

Still have yet to see it, is it any good? Are the critics just flustered narrow-minded liberals?

>(((Goodykoontz)))

You mean to tell me that a website that is dedicated to consuming hollyjew propaganda is blupilled?

The only one that's even moderately objective is Alan zilberman

That documentary is a fucking white guilt movie about how evil whites are and how America is great now because it's being flooded by shitskins.

Anyone who thinks that movie is "redpilled" either hasn't seen it or has brain damage.

Very in-depth analysis that actually made me want to go to the theater and see it.

That's a shame :/
Have you seen the other Clinton doc? I forgot it's name

Dinesh is a pretty smart guy and gets his point across his films pretty well but none of his works have a very high movie quality.

Saw this one coming

Rotten Tomatoes is owned by Warner Bros. and they provide the list of critics to give their ratings. Not out right bought, but heavily influenced like CNN.