The ultimate redpill is above you. Just look up into the sky tonight user

The ultimate redpill is above you. Just look up into the sky tonight user

Other urls found in this thread:

store.astronomerswithoutborders.org/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=4
cleardarksky.com/csk/#chart_list
stellarium.org
astroleague.org/al/obsclubs/urban/urban.html
amazon.com/NightWatch-Practical-Guide-Viewing-Universe/dp/155407147X
youtube.com/watch?v=9r6CTAkZ8uQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure thing ancient horror.
Nice double dubs tho

Checked.

I use:
store.astronomerswithoutborders.org/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=4

$200 for a 5" reflector is pretty gif

cleardarksky.com/csk/#chart_list

Nice to know the weather/seeing conditions

stellarium.org

Useful to preselect viewing targets, can be adjusted to compensate for local light pollution

kek

Fuck you Kosm, I got my ebin moonlight sword

>stellarium.org
Thanks for the starter pack Fama-lama-ding-dong. AZ here, lots of stars and constellations.

>implying the vast majority of anons can see shit other than a few stars thanks to light pollution

I would honestly support city ordinances regulating upward facing lights that could cut down on light pollution. It's ridiculous how many people have no idea what a real night sky looks like.

I live in a suburb of a major city, definitely a 9 on the bortle scale. Visual limiting magnitude is 3, with my 10x50 binoculars it's 6, and my 5" reflector can see stars down to 10th magnitude.

Here:

astroleague.org/al/obsclubs/urban/urban.html

Shill this book, too:

amazon.com/NightWatch-Practical-Guide-Viewing-Universe/dp/155407147X

I legit wanna work in Antarctica just because of how lovely the sky is at night during the 2 months of night.

Um
The last thing you'll be paying attention to down there in the sky is the stars, wew.

Take a vacation to Longyearbyen in Svalbard. There's a hotel there and everything

Legit question, can you actually see the dust of the milky way via naked eye over therr?

They way the light faces doesn't affect light pollution. It's the existence of light and the way it makes our pupils shrink and adjust so we see around us properly.

The only way to get rid of "light pollution" is to get rid of lights all together.

You can have it pretty comfy if you have an indoor job, its a small civilization down there.

Yeah ive considered it, i also wanna take a boat trip to the North Pole via Russian ship

Im not sure, what i am sure about is that its the best place on Earth to view space from with your eyes or with the aid of a telescope.

youtube.com/watch?v=9r6CTAkZ8uQ

The night sky is degenerate

You're up at the wrong time sun worshiper

No, stray light reflecting off the atmosphere has a much larger effect than pupil dilation

I saw it faintly only 200km north of Toronto which has one of the most light polluted skies on earth. I'm sure that thousands of km from the nearest light pollution source you can see all that cool milky way stuff.

I've seen it in rural areas that are only 150 miles from a major city

PAAHH HAHAHA
RESPECT.

>observing the twinkling jew

Bump because it's cloudy here

I do. I do every night.

I stare into the void and in the midst of the light speckled velvet dark I wonder why we still continue. I think of all that we know and all that could be and I wonder.

I wonder why our little trifles are so meaningful and meaningless. I wonder what fulfillment really is and I ask myself am I who I am because of my own choice?

Why are we always left wanting for more when we have more than others could ever dream of? Are we really worth our salt? At what point am I nothing more than a man misguided by his own self importance? I judge, and yet do I even have right to judge.

Do I have right to exist and express myself? No more than the stars have any right to shine. Those that burn the hottest get to explode.

I'd like to explode one day.