Why are Asians so good at lifting weight?

Why are Asians so good at lifting weight?

Why are Columbians so good at posting thumbnails?

>not a single white country

JUST

why are canadians so good at

whites only lift at real competitions

Kim Jong-suk was right; North Korea is best Korea

I meant Kim Il-sung. Fuck I'm stupid.

Asians are good at lifting
Blacks good at running
White's good at.... Shooting lol, but legit though check the shooting medals

Short stature, i would guess. But i still find it strange that no whites are on there, what gives?

White's are good at swimming apparently.

whites also rape house in the winter Olympics

Worlds strongest man competition. Google it nigger and tell me what whites are good at again

>tfw Mariusz Pudzianowski gets 2nd

Short arms.

Chinese method.

Not a lot is known about the top level method the Chinese use for training, since not many top level lifting coaches also speak mandarin, and the Chinese don't like letting too much of that info out.

Weightlifting is actually a very interesting sport, because there is a lot of science that goes into it compared to some of the other sports.

Doping?

>I pick things up and I put it down

1/10 but I'm going to respond anyways, because I like talking about weightlifting.

First off, the two olympic lifts are a hell of a lot more than "putting things up and putting them down" as you put it. If you honestly think that these two lifts are that simple, I would love to see you upload a video of you C&J 150lbs, which should be a pretty easy weight for a male in halfway decent shape.

Remember that the oly lifts aren't nearly as simple as just "picking things up" in the first place. They're picking things up, and putting them over top of your head. The amount of balance, explosive energy, flexibility, and raw strength you need to do something like that makes oly lifting by far one of the most interesting sports. One misstep in this sport can cause the end of your career, or in worst case, death.

The other interesting part of this sport, is that it is literally testing the absolute limit of human explosive strength, so the people who are at the top usually have teams of people learning more about how the body works, and recovers behind them.

You can shit on gym bros who only do bench and curls all you want, but oly lifting is no less in-depth than any other olympic sport.

That's it pol, I'm never fucking giving tip again

>buy new refrigerator
>two black guys heave it up the stairs to my 2nd story house
>Thank them for being upstanding black men and tip them $5 each
>30 min later, I notice small holes covered up by some glue looking thing

They fucking drilled the wrong side of the refrigerator and covered up the holes to cover up their blunder.

I'm so fucking pissed, two worthless niggers I thought were contributing to society.

Fucking shit

So that means Asians have more discipline and better control over their bodies so that's why they are better?

Why is Quebec so much better at everything compared to the rest of Canada?

They train from child. I used to train with Chinese national champions. The biggest thing was how hard theu worked since 12 or 13

False. They told shit to me and I was just a foreigner who walked in off of the street.

I wouldn't deny that that's probably true. They have plenty of reasons that they seem to clean up in weightlifting.

1. It's a sense of national pride. For whatever reason, China, not unlike Russia with chess, has decided that it wants to be good at weightlifting.

2. They have less moral scruples about "cheating". This, as we all know, is just part of Chinese culture.

3. They typically have a better body type for weightlifting. Shorter basically = better in weightlifting.

4. They have discovered techniques in periodization/recovery/training that haven't made their way to the Americas yet.

Rhinoceros penis extract powder.

Finally an interesting thread and it practically disappears.

It a high priority, much like the US or Aussies do with swimming.

hello manlet

>only can compete with roids
nothing new there

Skeletal structure

Top fucking kek.

Well done

just discipline autistically lifting that extra 0.1kg