Russians are pozzed cuckolds!!!

>open borders with Central Asia
>world second largest immigrant population that consists of subhumans from "-stans"
>highest AIDS rate in Europe
>Moscow is minority Russian by 2020
Let's be real. Putin is a full blown cuckold. Here is why:
1)he made revision of Holohaux a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating Greater German Reich in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
Proof?
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5pSe2zRaQI
youtube.com/watch?v=3QKnfFQFCqE
youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop shitposting this thread every day you mong

Thank you Genghis.

>every day
>implying
factually incorrect. Know your place, diaspore filth.

>Putin: the West has no morals
That which is “freedom” to a SJW, is offensive to a more conservative state of mind. They are two irreconcilable world views. I don’t believe there is a right or wrong, but there are as many opinions on this subject as there are people in the world. However, it is true that many Russians hold Western values in contempt, and resist being subjugated to them. Deserved or not, the West is often perceived as a faithless and individualistic society with an exceptional love of money.
youtube.com/watch?v=q5pSe2zRaQI

>Russia will abandon the US Dollar - Putin, 2011
In 2011, Putin alluded to creating a parallel financial system, based on the Ruble, that will rival that of the dollar. The US will no longer be able to live in debt, creating perpetual wars, given it will have less buyers of treasury bonds. The US government holds the largest amount of debt in the world; at $19 trillion, it is guaranteed by nothing more than fiat money. By contrast, Russia is the top buyer of gold in the world today, steadily increasing its reserves over the past 15 years. This is being done , presumably, to disengage from the dollar system, using a gold-backed Ruble system. Could this not be the core reason that Putin is the enemy of Western elites?
youtube.com/watch?v=3QKnfFQFCqE

>Putin's Warning: Full Speech 2016
Back in 2007, Putin informed the Western world that Russia will develop its weaponry to counter US advances. This was said in response to the US missile defense system that was starting to be developed at the time (previously prohibited in international law.)
With the NATO missile defense system on Russia’s doorstep – the threat to international security is very real; not that you would know it via mainstream Murdoch media.
youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

It's literally every day though

Olgino shills with Canadian proxy.
Checked archives. It's not "literally every day". Thread consists of proofs, """Canadian""" mumble consists of lies.

Can't ignore the truth forever

Sukas pozzed the West once! Don't let them do it again!

> Russians.
> Humans.

Pick one and only one.

Russia is not white nor developed so it doesn't counts. kebabs moving to Russia is like pissing in a ocean of piss.

The Finn speaks truth, however uncomfortable it may be.

Yet isnt being cuckolded by muslim mass murders daily.

I hope russia invades the west. Maybe then the western whites will be depussified

I am a pozzcuckold. You want to know what that is? Well, let me explain. The normal cuckold only receives a gift from his black bull: A black child. But the pozzcuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, how I do it. Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a Street Studio intersection where the bulls train their muscles where the sweat shines on her skin and the air is filled with their scent. Since I am already hard, just thinking it. Sometimes I cum a little in my pants. I get out and ask the bulls which of them has AIDS. Then they already know what's coming. One emerges, and we drive together a little further. Then I take a knife and stab it in my urethra and rotate it a bit, we call it the "AIDS-turner" in the cuckold community. Sure, it hurts, but what comes next is simply squirtaciously hot. The bull pushes his massive AIDS infested cock into my urethra and fucks me until we cum both. I infected myself this way with 4 different types of AIDS. This is the first gift. Then we go home, where he fucks my wife. This is the second gift. She has many kinds of AIDS too. Every time she gets pregnant, she gives me a black baby who also has AIDS. This is the greatest gift, to know that my children will infect more white women.

>Mexico
>Deciding who is and who isn't white

Fuck off, Pedro, you smell.

Since when is finlan butthurt too :DDDDD

Sadest thing is that non-degenerate pure Russians are one of the healthiest, talented and creative European racial groups there is. Sadly it's just 10-15 millions Ruskies. The Jew hits the best of the White Race the hardest: Anglos, Germanics, Nords, Russians. There is a pattern.

bump so we can stop this putin worship meme once and for all.

putin is shit and russia is shit.

Google "Olgino trolls". Those fellows get 450-1200$ a month shilling for Putin. They are currently using Canadian proxies the most

ok guy
whatever you want to believe

>pozzed
what did he mean by this?

Cuckolded Russia will be the title of my book.

I'm already writing a redpilled analysis "Bear in a chastity cage"