Hey Sup Forums when your in a workcamp when ww3 happens, what hard labour would suit you best

hey Sup Forums when your in a workcamp when ww3 happens, what hard labour would suit you best

I see you failed English class.

Well, English isn't his first language, we can safely assume.

nope, just high as balls and not trying to impress anyone on here, so just answer the question dickwad.

i always thought mining looks pretty fun

why would i be in a work camp.

The amount of times I see Americans make that mistake, is much higher than the Dutch.

Dick slingin'

well you know, trump still got to have people that make his bullets to shoot at Mexicans that try to eat after the no taco for paco law.

fuck off

your not cool enough for a work camp anyway.
you would just sleep all day.

Can you delete your thread now? You had your little run. Stop destroying the reputation of my flag.

naw, still got to use the tube of paste, haven't brushed my teeth yet after my cheese wheel

>first word in sentence not capitalized
>no comma after directed person
>your instead of you're
>says when twice unnecessarily
>ww3 instead of WW3
>labour
>no punctuation at the conclusion

Ha ha...ha...ha that's...a joke. right? Yea sure, on some plain of existence that can seen as a joke. Not funny, But a joke definitely

this
I want to dig holes

I won't be in workcamp when ww3 happens because we'll win

US could beat you with just it's navy, Igor.

The kind that involves getting bullets put into your chest as you fall into an already dug grave, no way I'm dying of hard labor.

That's exactly what the average russian pleb said when the soviets came to power.

broken english, check
normie memes, check
dankest stereotypes, check
german comedy tier, check
no related Sup Forums, check

are dutchs the new canadians?

>beating any country with nuclear, long range missles
....nope

I wouldn't be in a work camp since im a Mason, i'd be making the walls of the work camp you're in.

Won't go to a work camp, I'll probably be forced to serve unit made up former enlisted who were detained for undesirable political affiliations or comments (sum kina suicide skwad!?).