That's it pol, I'm never fucking giving tip again

That's it pol, I'm never fucking giving tip again

>buy new refrigerator
>two black guys heave it up the stairs to my 2nd story house
>Thank them for being upstanding black men and tip them $5 each
>30 min later, I notice small holes covered up by some glue looking thing

They fucking drilled the wrong side of the refrigerator and covered up the holes to cover up their blunder.

I'm so fucking pissed, two worthless niggers I thought were contributing to society.

Fucking shit slrdjtgresdyhg

Drilling holes on a fridge?? What?

Call whoever they work for and complain.

It's your choice not to tip but I don't understand why this specific negative interaction would stop you from tipping. You sound like a person who doesn't like to tip anyways, and why I think it's a dick move that you don't tip people who work in jobs like that, I don't care.

>american now has no place to store burgers in and will die from hunger
6 am and my day is already made

I do not understand. Was carrying it to your place not their job? Why would you give them money for fulfilling the role they already earn a salary for?

Because of bullshit american tipping culture

I'm asian, my kimchi is rotting away

cuck

I'm doing that right now. Praise california, the land of the sueing

Yeah, to install the handle

That is where the manufactuerer filled the fridge with insulation, moran. Holy fuck, maybe if you moved something by yourself for once in your pathetic life you would realize that, but I wouldn't want your milk hands getting dirty, you fucking puss.

They drilled a place for the handle on-site before installing it? That sounds ridiculous, doesn't the fridge come with a handle when you buy it?

>I'm asian

And you live in America you dumb burger.

Are you sure about that? Normally the crew would drill the holes and put on the handles when the refrigerator is in the consumer's house, but this time they did it in the car.

And I work in healthcare, the heaviest thing I lifted was a inoculation pole

I don't like burgers though. Hot dogs are fine though

Not the ones they have to assemble.

>his country tip because employes arent payed enough with their salary

Lmao when the fuck did we start tipping movers?!

Do you tip the guy that hooks up your internet? That hooks up your gas?

Jeuss Christ OP you are one retarded honkey

Lol. You don't on something like this dork.

Are you some euro proxy fag?

Well I'm soo sorry that unlike degenerate islamic refugees I follow the custom of the land whether I like it or not because I respect the country

Yeah they're reversible tard. Usually a brand logo button will go on the opposite side. Check the drawers, maybe they just forgot to snap it in

It's courtesy to give them drinks and sometimes food if there's a lot to move. No tips, they're not my gf and they're not handling my food.

He's in CA, it's fucking chink/gook land.
>Live here too
>OC is the best

>tipping
>respect the country

You're a literal retard. You are calling tipping a cultural custom. Even tipping people that NO ONE ELSE TIPS. Those fucking monkeyz make 10 bucks an hour and you tipped them lmfao.

Kill yourself, please.

I'm in OC too mein neger

Oh yeah? Then it's all right for fucklam tards to refuse women doctors or rape babies in playgrounds? If you live in an area, you should abide by it's inhabitant's customs