Just a daily reminder that if you don't tip for pizza, haircuts, etc...

Just a daily reminder that if you don't tip for pizza, haircuts, etc. you're practically a nigger because those "people" don't tip either.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_vivC7c_1k
youtube.com/watch?v=lItkr3MR1I4
youtube.com/watch?v=PdfztAY3qoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tipping is stupid. You're basically subsidizing the employer.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_vivC7c_1k

Whatever you say, nigger.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, eh kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it... kid

that pizza looks like shit. Alos, he has no company name on his hat or t shirt. He's probably not even a real pizza guy. Could be predator trying con old ladies. That's what niggas do. No tip for you!

You people realize Tips is an acronym for To Insure Prompt Service? Its an incentive

I know what you're doing OP

>t. broke-ass pizza delivery guy

And has no problem opening the box all the fuckin way, he probably put his balls all over it. You're also getting better service

Tell you what, OP

If my delivery driver did what he is doing in your pic related, I would NOT tip him.

Who the fuck opens the pizza box to show you what you are getting? Its going to get cold.

That's what I do to people I know isn't gonna tip.

lel

>Lemme give you a tip

KEK
>opens pizza box wide open
>gives you that gay vacant look
>awkward silence

Info for Eurofags, in America, we underpay our servers, so the corporate jews get the customer to pay half the server's paycheck.

It's a catch 22. You don't wanna screw over the server, but it's a shit system for everyone.

Do you also tip your lawyer and accountant if they do a good job? The service attendant at the service station? The robot at McDonalds?

No. No I quite enjoy getting to decide the pay on MY terms. Give me shitty service? Oh I'm sorry, guess I'm paying a lot less!

Tipping is fucking fantastic. I can't imagine being so cucked that you have to pay the same amount of money whether you get excellent service or if you have some she-boon waitress that blows at her job.

fucking leaf. thanks man.
That green text just made me spit out my wine with laughter.

reminded me of this dude

youtube.com/watch?v=lItkr3MR1I4

>Oh I'm sorry, guess I'm paying a lot less!

But...you're still paying more than what it actually cost

I work in an industry which accepts tips as a standard and I make fat money off of tips.
I never ever for any reason tip
Come at me.

>implying they aren't making more than servers and delivery drivers

Get lost you fucking drongo.

I'm not gonna tip for something somebody's required to fucking do. It's not my fault they got a wage cuck job.

How about we stop perpetuating a tripping culture so fucking hard that business who refuse to accept tips fail beacuse its hard to find competent staff to work said positions why do you think every restaurant is hurting for talented cooks beacuse the industry pays shit and the scales are tipped to far towards servers who can pull up to 300$ on a busy night for 1/4 of the work

>muh good/bad service
What are you, some kind of woman ?
I'm already paying for the good, what do i care whether you smile or not as long as you're not tempering with the goods.

I can't wait for you lowlives being replaced by automation, entitled little shits.

As someone who was a server.... Never. Never ban tipping. It's why we have a service industry in this country. The "servers" saying pay should be standardized are the assholes who stand back in the kitchen or by the dish pit on their phones while everyone else does their job.

>insure
>not ensure
>teps

Low life delivery losers don't get a tip unless a happy ending is involved

I'm young and have to pay student loans back I can't afford to tip faggot

I've eaten in restaurants where tips aren't encouraged (Europe). The service fucking sucked.

If you don't want to tip your waiter, be sure you let him/her know right at the beginning. See how it goes.

glad we don't have tip culture outside of restaurants

>be amerifat
>go to hairdressers
>you give money to the hairdresser in exchange for the service of them cutting your hair.
>they provide the price for you, and you must pay that agreed amount.
>you are forced to hand over more money or a "tip" for absolutely no reason whatsoever, seeing as you have already paid for their service.
>failure to give them more money for nothing is seen as rude and may result in social ostracisation.

Americans will somehow defend this.

Just a daily reminder that if you don't tip for pizza, haircuts, etc. you're not living in a third-world country.

>t. Broke ass nigger who cant afford to tip

>start seeing separate "Tip" lines on haircut receipts
>pay with cash
>no receipt and no change to need to tip

Nice double negatives

I get a $25 haircut and tip $10 every other week needless to say I always look woke af

That's what a fucking business is regard someone sells you a product for more than it actually costs to produce that is the quintessential premise of business if you want to pay what it actually costs for a product to be produced start your own business and if not suck a cock and buy your fucking pizza from nigger papa domino hut and tip the goddamn driver unless you are a subhuman piece of shit

>american economy is so fucked that service people need tips to survive

You are not human.

>Go to a local Mexican restaurant
>Get god tier service because I'm a regular and tip
>See niggers calling the restaurant racist online due to getting inferior service
>mfw

In Brazil we don't tip for anything else than restaurants and it's just because it's already included in the bill. (10%)

i tip a waiter if he's chill, but i will never tip a stuckup waitress.

the older waitresses at coffeeshops are usually cool though. they dont pretend to flirt with you.

Who be say black man dun tip?

>dat bruce
>dat mila
beautiful , sexy people

(OP)

I often, unfortunately, find myself having to get a haircut at the NEX. Those "stylists" crank out dozens of naval regulations and high and tights all day every day. They are terrible at anything else and have trouble following instructions that go outside the previously mentioned styles. Tipping them would be the same as tipping a vending machine.

Why the fuck should I pay barbers tips? It makes sense to tip servers because they work for below minimum wage, but barbers typically work for themselves.

How much should I tip the stylist? Should I tip the owner of the salon?

I am really surprised why should I pay more than its print in "price" field?
I dont want serving personnel look at me with begging eyes to make tips bigger.
I want to pay the declared sum and get what its has been paid for.

But I pick up my pizza.

Those cucks still have a tip section on the receipt.

Unless a former employee can explain, I don't understand how they can tell if you've tipped or not, seems like there are too many orders and delivers, especially when two or three people are taking turns on the register.

He's from Undercutter's Pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=PdfztAY3qoU

Tipping is for third world countries.

Only ever tip
> Valets, because they will fart in your car violently if you piss them off
> Bellboys whenever you stay at expensive hotels, it's the difference between getting your luggage to the room quickly and having your shit stolen when they come back with the maid

On another note, working on a cruise for a year it's astounding to learn how much shit we (cruise room staff, not the maids but the 'concierge' assigned to sections of halls, steal from you cucks on vacation.

Easily pocketed $3,000 from rich white drunk college kids leaving their wallets on the table when they leave for a day at sea

Tip me or I steal your shit

T. Hospitality workers

I'll only tip if the waitress is cute

Why would I give additional money to a service they themselves chose to monetize at a too low of a number?

Answer this, OP.