Holy Shit this site is like the black version of stormfront.. the comment section hates white people

Holy Shit this site is like the black version of stormfront.. the comment section hates white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ndepNfRAShA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone should troll the fuck out of it.

All I know about them is that occasionally nigger fight webms with their watermark appear on Sup Forums.

Its just black people being black people

deez crackaz keepin us down

Haha white people be mayo monkeys

Haha white people fuck they dogs

>Posts the one video of white people doing trashy shit while avoiding the 98 videos of niggers chomping out

The site really pisses me off sometimes but it has good fight comps

yea just figured that out

Where does the "white people fuck dogs" thing come from anyway? I've seen niggers say that a lot.

Entire site of black people making themselves look like shit

Fucking Canada

This

This could be a good place to move to after CTR stops paying for my retirement.

Whites tend to be extremely friendly to animals. Things like the dog can be an inside dog. The dog sleeps at the foot of the bed.

Basically considering the dog as part of the family is weird to some.

This is pretty much it, if your dog isn't chained up and being fed gunpowder than it is not serving it's purpose is what I come to realise from niggers I've met

it's because they view whites as too friendly with their dogs

one of my least favorite things about niggers that i learned when i used to live around them is that they treat their pets horribly. they beat them and leave them chained up in their yard all day regardless of weather.

this is when i started hating them

It's simple jealousy. We Whites let our dogs live inside with us but keep our antique farm equipment chained outside in the slave sheds.

That's the way they treat their children, too.

i thought is a website for nigger chimp outs

It's the way they treat everything, really. Blacks are mean-spirited brutes.

It's that too - they just eliminate the non-black racist intermediary. Blacks are more racist towards each other than any White could be.

Not just white people, they also hate Mexicans

Niggers Fear The Doge Samurai

And Asians. Don't forget them. Anyone we leaving out? Whites, Mexicans, Asians, other blacks...

>Reading Taken its Samurai
>That dog and cat side story
A work of art

world star hip hop/videos/video.php?v=wshhgS7mZKx2vry35mk9
kek

The WSHH comment section is like pol it's all satire

they'll film each other chimping out while yelling "WORLDSTAR, WORLDSTAR, WORLDSTAR, WORLDSTAR"

Always remember the example of Hachiko.

A lot of them are White, so there's a good chance of Sup Forumstard presence. The site parodies itself, so it's a goldmine for trolling or LARPing as a Basketball-American.

It's more like "WHIRL-STAHR!".

Agitate for whtie genocide, get them jacked up about killin whitey in liberal cities so they have a big chance of killing a lib and going to jail. 2 problems solved.

It's more like the black version of liveleak

I used to browse Worldstar a lot back then, there are some funny videos on that website if you look.

I found this gem and if you've seen Worldstar fight videos then you'll love this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ndepNfRAShA

I already do. It's way too easy though so it's not really that fun.

You can be obvious as fuck with your trolling and the niggers can't tell.

You Germans still have it in you. Danke Gott.

Very astute. Agreed.

>It's more like the black version of liveleak

This is very spot on. Well down, looking back I used to see a lot stuff on there before it got elsewhere.

Since the last 3 months I am just waiting for the race war to start desu. The sooner the better.

My hobby is encoding webms from liveleak (among other places) and posting them here. It brings me great joy when I see them reposted.

Alles zu seiner Zeit.

Black Hitler is real.

Lost. kek

I love that site its stupid niggerdom and its easy to piss them off.

Nice. I've seen a lot of things on Worldstar and I mean a lot, I tend to stay away from the "woke" part and just go straight to comedy now. It's always good to have a laugh once in a while, hell ain't no telling what you're gonna find on that place. I'll never forget seeing a fight video one day and it turned that the video was filmed right across the street from my old apartment I was living at during that time. Crazy shit.

ive been doing that since 2008

>niggers fear doge samurai

>ghost dog - way of the samurai, stars and is for darkies