>Latakia Aug 9
i.imgur.com/fJ1ohBV.jpg
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 12
>See map
DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 12
>Manbij liberated by SDF
>Syrian Armed Forces retake area west of Ithriya-Khanasser road that was taken by militants yesterday
>This morning Desert Hawks, Syrian Marines & co succesfully defend against 2nd Latakia counteroffensive: Faylaq al-Sham commander killed

>I fought against 4 P*lestinians in highschool and won.
>Eventually all the retards in class realized that you can't just act like a retard and expect to be treated nice, so they started stfu. At that point i was 13 years old. Suddenly one of the retards starts crying because he has to sit next to me. The teacher asks why and to her horror she finds out i have been mentally bullying the entire class. If anyone wants to start shit with me i ask about their divorced parents, or their lack of intelligence, or whatever else i can find out about them. Nobody dares standing up or do shit to me.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iyFjbxfQ_LI
youtu.be/uMKHn70jDaA
youtu.be/GvZTw_YMpKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gfW1bkPI8Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=95obkJqXj2c
youtu.be/8yWeleatcbM?list=LLlvEHuA_VE7ybyyoxINJ1Ew
youtu.be/og3-Z3ysjfc
youtube.com/watch?v=O5aiIhGXrxU
my.mixtape.moe/dqjofs.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ilovaisk
jewbook.com/news.syria11/photos/a.1525914934306887.1073741828.1525421124356268/1832474163650961/?type=3
hurriyetdailynews.com/is-this-a-sign-of-change-in-our-syrian-policy-.aspx?PageID=238&NID=102801&NewsCatID=503
hurriyetdailynews.com/turkish-pm-says-ankara-sees-no-compromise-with-the-us-over-gulen-extradition.aspx?pageID=517&nID=102810&NewsCatID=338
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/764937827335413760
youtube.com/watch?v=b9qti-lXAP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fought against 4 P*lestinians in highschool and won.
Eventually all the retards in class realized that you can't just act like a retard and expect to be treated nice, so they started stfu. At that point i was 13 years old. Suddenly one of the retards starts crying because he has to sit next to me. The teacher asks why and to her horror she finds out i have been mentally bullying the entire class. If anyone wants to start shit with me i ask about their divorced parents, or their lack of intelligence, or whatever else i can find out about them. Nobody dares standing up or do shit to me.

k

stfu oven dodger

youtube.com/watch?v=iyFjbxfQ_LI

youtu.be/uMKHn70jDaA

I have it on 360, along with the rest of the cowadooty games (except MW3)
no online, so i play the campaigns for fun

I only like the games for the campaigns... Except for CS 1.6 that I used to play until a few months ago

Best meme

I fought against 4000 Nords in Skyrim and won
Eventually all the retards in Whiterun realised that you can't just act like a retard and expect to be treated nice, so they started stfu. At that point i was 28 years old. Suddenly one of the retards starts crying because he has to die for the sacrifice his soul for the dark brotherhood to me. The Graybeards asks why and to their horror they finds out i have been mentally bullying the entire kingdom of skyrim. If anyone wants to start shit with me i ask about their dead dragons, or their lack of septums, or whatever else i can find out about them. Nobody dares standing up or do shit to me.

this sounds like the beatles
youtu.be/GvZTw_YMpKQ

ReLife have good endings but the episode 5 ending is elder-god tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=gfW1bkPI8Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=95obkJqXj2c

I prefer source even though it's fucked because of misrepresented hitboxes, I just mindlessly zerg around in gungame anyways so it isn't like I'm playing it for any supposed competitive aspect.
Global offensive is shit.

Gun game best game

I just had the chance to try GO a few times but I never played Source... Tbh 1.6 is already a clasic that represents the prime moments of CS. Many people from 3rd world countries still play it...

youtu.be/8yWeleatcbM?list=LLlvEHuA_VE7ybyyoxINJ1Ew
youtu.be/og3-Z3ysjfc

Why are there so many weebs here?
Also nice tunes.

you're on an anime forum, son

it's expected

>Why are there so many weebs here?
Because this is Sup Forums?
Because this is /syria general/?
Why aren't you asking more why there's so many literally homo sunni/CIA shills here?

If GO's gungame wasn't shit I would have a better chance of tolerating it.

This is how I would envisage urbam VBIED defence. The main thing is to slow it down enough so you can engage it. Notice how the defence is also layered, so it enables protection against dual attacks.

>Sup Forums
>No expecting anime

i wonder if anti vehicle mines work well against VBIED's

Just lay your own IEDs and spike traps.

but what about muh civies?

I daresay yes, but command-detonated mines ("IEDs") let you blow up only enemy vehicles.

The (((civies))) would be dying in the VBIED blast and shouldn't be in a combat zone anyways though?

>but muh urban warfare

urban warfare is pretty fucking messy.
civies gonna die either way

>number 6 intersections left to right and top to bottom with 1 in top left and 6 in bottom right
>vbied 6
>vbied 5
>vbied 4
>profit

>/ug/ memories

I fought against 4 sh*tposters in /sg/ and won.
Eventually all the retards in class realized that you can't just act like a retard and expect to be treated nice, so they started stfu. At that point i was 13 years old. Suddenly one of the retards starts crying because he has to sit next to me. The teacher asks why and to her horror she finds out i have been mentally bullying the entire class. If anyone wants to start shit with me i ask about their divorced parents, or their lack of intelligence, or whatever else i can find out about them. Nobody dares standing up or do shit to me.

umm, this chart is BS. How did the rebels lose a tank when they didn't have any. How did they shoot down all the aircraft without having any air defense assets?

The only reason the US wants Ba$ed Assad gone is because he challenges the petrocurrency.

You can be good for your people but if you can't move oil in dollars like a Turk moves kebabs in
a market then the US doesn't like you.

whats on that mountain of dirt?

It actually isn't. The rebels were ingenious and they ripped a WW2 era IS-2 tank and restored it to active condition. The IS-2 managed to destroy a few Hohol armored vehicles. They left the IS-2 behind when they left Slaviansk.

There is such a thing called MANPADs. The Rebels used those to pick off a sizable part of the Hohol air force.

Aleppo citadel

Kurganets IFV

I love this meme

How will hohols ever recover?

Through Ilovaisk/Northern Wind and Debaltsevo

IS-3
youtube.com/watch?v=O5aiIhGXrxU
>The IS-2 managed to destroy a few Hohol armored vehicles
No, they used it as APC once.

Yep IS-3 my bad. But it still assisted the rebels in taking out a Hohol armored vehicle. There was even a Tass or Ria article about it that I need to try and find.

> >/ug/ memories

my.mixtape.moe/dqjofs.webm

So this is what they meant by
>Tanks in 30

Lovely. Anyway I found a picture of the crash near Mariupol under @EgoRZemtoV Twitter.

Fucking hohols, they can't even drive.

My sides!

>How will hohols ever recover?
they never did

givi and motorola were bros but strelkov was war MVP

>they ripped a WW2 era IS-2 tank and restored it to active condition
Hence they had a tank. Also, neat.
>There is such a thing called MANPADs
why the fuck would the Hohols bring MANPADs in to a fight against an enemy with no aircraft?

Again, there is something seriously wrong with the chart.

Because they were fighting against Russia, and they actually believe that meme

They were not able to recover a gun but they mounted DShK or Utes on it afair. And I'm not sure that IS-3 can use shells from D-30.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ilovaisk

Those were good fucking times

It looks like an ant hill lol

There is no way Russia has a Kurganets IFV there already.

Also, isn't this the castle that the SAA have held since day one, basically been the only thing that's been a solid foundation for retaking Allepo?

I said before that I have a ton of respect for how Strelkov held out against hordes of fascists for months but after he was forced out he became bitter and started talking a lot of shit and making a lot of stuff up.
The Iglas were taken from an armory. I know it is English Wikipedia and thus are very biased source when it comes to this war but that chart is actually quite accurate.
That is what I heard too. The main gun was far to old and had been left in the elements for top long to restore. They used whatever machine gun they mounted to destroy an armored vehicle.

Of course they don't. The Kurganets is currently in testing.

>but after he was forced out he became bitter and started talking a lot of shit and making a lot of stuff up.
That twitter account was never his.

He held out long enough for the defenses to be setup in Luhansk and Donetsk. Without him, novorussia would not exist.

>Global offensive is shit
this triggers me

I wasn't talking about his Twitter account.

Anyway a Su-35S (bort 25 red) has been given the name Ivan Gorbunov after the ace WW2 pilot.

>jewbook.com/news.syria11/photos/a.1525914934306887.1073741828.1525421124356268/1832474163650961/?type=3

Aleppo now

MiG-29K on the Admiral Kuznetsov. Soon will join the Syria fight.

hello lads, can someone give me the TL;DR on the current situation. haven't been here in a week or so and I hear some shit is going down in aleppo

Bump. You'll need someone keeping track of the situation better than me tbqh.

well fuck,

ok so is Assad getting Mossad rn in aleppo or did that shit fail and the rebels are getting BTFO. or did it turn into a clusterfuck of a stalemate.

tl;dr

FSA/Nusra under siege, they tried to liberate the siege capturing several points on South Aleppo City but still can enter a single supply, in fact, the got BTFO when they tried (Just like Ilovaisk Battle) SAA is defending but bring a very huge amount of forces to BTFO FSA/Nusra in Aleppo forever and ever.

thanks senpai

my minnesota brother.

Just reverse image search it. (It's the Pentagon by the way, from the day when the ragheads tried to take our freedoms.)

I have returned. winter draws near and i must prepare

Kek he isn't lying

they're not under siege right now, and are actually doing quite well thanks to supercharged snackbars on wheels

they established a single supply line and have already put troops and supplies into the previously besieged rebel area

They are trying to widen the corridor but have failed so far, they can't really do shit when they don't send VBIEDs

this sort of rose tinted view of things is going to get minnesota depressed again

>1 post by this ID

Hi Clinton

>if you criticize me you are a shill

don't sink to their level, chilebro. you're alright

I am ready for the -20s bring it on, winter! show me what you got!

so how fucked is assad?
I know this is assadaboo central but come on lets be real the war has gone on far too long and he has lost too much ground to have a chance of a total victory at this point
time and time again history shows that a well equipped/well funded and determined guerilla insurgency will always prevail against a state in disarray

russia had boots on the ground and controlled 80% of the ground in afghanistan and still lost, they can't possibly win just be air support alone and russia has made no hints of putting serious boots on the ground, they've even started opening relations with erdogan again and erdogan hates assad

whats assads fate though? he doesn't seem like that bad of a guy, just someone in the wrong place at the worst time.
will he run away to russia like the sha of iran ran ran to exile and the president of ukraine ran to exile?
will he try and hold onto the regime and suffer a fate like gadafi?
or the best case scenario he carves out some of syria and maintains it and gives up the rest of the land for the multiple rebels to fight over?

nah, i've come to terms with the sad facts

But even rebels have confirmed that the siege is still going, but i guess you don't read and just speak shit from Conflict and Hoholmaps. Pretend to be informed doesn't make you a informed person.

Russia saved Assad actually. Isn't like the war will be over thanks to that but thanks to the Russian support, FSA/Nusra is trying to hold areas and try to keep their status quo in they areas but losing too much shit thanks to that.

Also it seems that Turkey will stop helping FSA/Nusra after the coup shit.

They still are effectively under siege. Sure they got a few vehicles and supplies through but it is very irregular.
Syria isn't fucked and Assad isn't going anywhere. There is close to nothing in common with Afghanistan's never ending war. They aren't fighting an insurgency, they are fighting multiple foes that are holding territory.

6 months of hot cocoa and coffee, a comfy station, 4 new track suits, and a Mark Dayton issued Somalian

I'll give you a rundown of what I personally think will happen.
The war will rage on for a few more years and Syria will eventually split up like Yugoslavia Assad will stay in control of western Syria. Assad has a lot of support in Suweida, Tartus, Latakia, Damascus, West Homs and West Hama.
One thing is for sure: this war will not end soon, so there's no telling what exactly will happen, but a breakup is most likely

why is there a giant dirt pile in the middle of this city? or

Not gonna lie I haven't seen the aforementioned claims by rebels that they are still under siege, and if that's the case then I was wrong. All I saw was they got multiple trucks/cars/whatever inside, including food and some especially rebellious teenagers. They also claimed they have 12 VBIEDs ready for the assault on western aleppo city. Sure their supply route isn't 100% safe but this situation looks pretty bleak in my opinion

how do you see assad recovering from this?
things aren't looking good for him and the war has no end in sight
I remember when it looked like assad basically won and russia pulled out their air support. then it immediately went back to hell and russia had to come back

>Hassan Ridha @sayed_ridha 16 sHace 16 segundos

>Syrian Army & Hezbollah have regained full control of Cement Plant after repelling large assault by JFS/TIP from Ramouseh & Sheikh Sa'eed

Well, 100% guys.

Then 4 of 12 are out, SAA is waiting for the others to come.

>pretty bleak
Nah it's just annoying moderates threw in everything and were actually suspiciously competent
How many tanks, VBIEDs and men did they throw into the fight?
This is the end of the middle act
Time for Assad to crush Ghouta and re-encircle Aleppo

what do new turkish-russian relations mean?

Bad things for moderates and the kurds/SDF.

>Hassan Ridha @sayed_ridha 45 sHace 46 segundos

>No advances made by Jaish al-Islam, attack on Hawsh Nasri was repelled by the Republican Guard

PFFFFF....!!

>the war has no end in sight

>I want to draw your attention to these words of Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım when he spoke at Çankaya Mansion during a visit of exporters. I could not get hold of the full text of the speech, but according to daily Milliyet, he said: “From now on, Turkey will work more closely with particularly regional countries on these matters. Just as we have made issues with Israel reach a certain point, just as we have put Russian relations back on track again, in Syria also and with other countries in the region, we will experience much better developments. This process has started; its steps have been taken. We will all see the outcome.”

hurriyetdailynews.com/is-this-a-sign-of-change-in-our-syrian-policy-.aspx?PageID=238&NID=102801&NewsCatID=503

>The Syria crisis was also on Yıldırım’s agenda.
>“Do not be surprised if very important developments regarding Syria occur in the next six months,” the prime minister said.

hurriyetdailynews.com/turkish-pm-says-ankara-sees-no-compromise-with-the-us-over-gulen-extradition.aspx?pageID=517&nID=102810&NewsCatID=338

If the Turkish PM is to be believed, Turkey could 360 moonwalk outta Syria and if that happens, the rebels are done for.

They were, and SAA wasn't ready for the VBIEDS. They had news of the offensive many days in advance at the very least, they should have dug ditches and planted IEDs to stop VBIEDs

>and the kurds
just the ones who do not support assad

Yeah, but it's possible for SDF/YPG to change their minds, depends how pragmatic they are.

It never looked like that. What we are seeing now may very well be a last desperate attempt from the Jihadis around Aleppo to win some talking points before Turkey cuts them off and leaves them isolated. In the future, we may likely see a complete collapse of the FSA Idlib territory.
It may look bleak but it is pretty obvious that this is temporary. The terrorists have lost a huge amount of manpower and they may lose the only ally that can support them regularly. Soon the SAA will lock down the city again.

Ahhhhhahaha great news this morning

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/764937827335413760
Another weapon supply run intercepted towards Aleppo, not the first

I saw a sole report of jihadis blaming lack of ammo for stalled offensive yesterday.. well whether true or not, these intercepts never hurt.

Anyway cheers lads Im off to work

>Thermal cam footage: Syrian army targets Jihadists in Quneitra with heavy missiles

youtube.com/watch?v=b9qti-lXAP0

Why hasn't the SAA made massive gains already? They have air and manpower backing from Russia, Iran, Hezbollah, and some Afghani mercenaries backing them but they can't wipe out a fragmented rebel group that only gets money from Turkey, Saudi Arabia(who is spending more money on Yemen,and Qatar. The SAA needs to get their fucking act together.

Beacuse this isn't 1943