Is Islam right about women, Sup Forums?

Why should we allow woman to flaunt their sexual power?

Why should we allow woman to have the same rights as man when they're clearly biologically different?

> Sexual power
Grow some balls, beta fag.

Fpbp

Isn't it sad that the only woman who'll ever love you is your mom?

no just look at the boy fucking detergents in Afghanistan cant get pussy so thy fuck little kids

All men have done something they'd not normally do because of a woman. Unless they're a fag.

Mudslimes are omega tier . Hahhaha

Hahahahha

Fucking ugly girls doesn't you disgusting subhuman so don't act so cocky

Thats why they have british girlfriends or that fact that syrian bad boys are fucking swedish school girls but sure they are beta. No fool the beta is you because you submit to women, they are alpha they oppose women, some of them rape when they decide that trying to sweettalk is a waste of time but they can get girls by sweettalking.

betafag

>Nepalese grills are "ugly"
>"Subhuman"
>Says THE FUCKING LEAF

Your flag looks like two sad tits. Kill yourself.

Exactly, we need to take the best parts of their culture and put woman back in their natural place.

That's what women want anyway. We need to remove their responsibility for their own good.

Do you ever check under those 50 chins to see if rot has set in?

>that pic

Nepal bringin' the bants.

>drugging and tricking children to fuck you
>alpha

You will all burn, Achmed.

Flag is shaped like tits. Countries name sounds like nips. Can't make this up.

>Grow some balls, beta fag.

lel, this is actually the kind of attitude that destroyed us, though.
>lol beta stop being weird, be a normie and do as girls tell you.
It's actually the social retards that have their hopes of getting their dick wet crushed that begin to understand how things are supposed to be.
Men are not supposed to be subservient to women.

>be english
>go on vacation
>be autistic so I have to go on Sup Forums
>LOL I BET THEY WILL THINK I'M NATIVE

no

Yes they are right but there is only one thing that will prove their way of dealing with women (which is pretty much the only thing they have going for them apart of how to deal with thieves/murders):
>time

To be honest, I think it is.
I'm really put off by western women, they're very degenerate and have no sense of decency, modesty, or humility. When I see them flopping their flabby bits around I'm like "nope" yet something about these muslimwomen in their headscarves and not exposing their skin to our cancerous sun makes my fucking dick diamonds.
I wouldn't ever submit myself to a cancerous ideology for a bitch though, I'd rather just watch the world burn instead.

No. The Romans and the Greeks were right about women. They're fickle and very vain, yet at the same time, we can't live without them.

Islam knows Alphas keep their women in their place.

Lol you dont know shit. I live around Arabs. The only reason they get white girls is because their rich daddies bought them expensive cars and clothes. White girls chase the money, they don't give a fuck about who it is no matter who alpha or beta they are. All the Arabs are fucking sperg lords but they're loaded so women don't give a shit while they rack up the gifts and bar tabs.