Are MGTOW to be admired or just virgins who can't get laid hating on women? or both?

Are MGTOW to be admired or just virgins who can't get laid hating on women? or both?

We used to just call them monks and priests

Losers who can't fuck a prime cow

They are egalitarian retarded who think women and men should be treated the same

Nope, always called them losers

Since I'm no chad, but getting there in like 2 more years, they are reducing my competition so I support them. Racked up 8 qt pussies so far in the past year

I hate fat thighs and legs, makes it harder to fuck them IMO as I'm not well hung.

First and fourth have man face, second has ape face, third is practically white.

mmm thicci babies

as bad as raging feminazis

honestly, most of what they promote should be standard, but they take some special kind of autistic pride in making spergy little infographs about how proud they are to be either virgins or prositute mongers

if you're "going your own way" by joining their club, you should just kill yourself, because hundreds of years of your male ancestry were doing the exact same thing without needing "support groups".

i liken it to fag pride. it's not a new phenomenon, it's just that we've somehow decided its hip enough to flaunt in the last few decades.

MGTOW is at its heart about the regrets of men who have been burned by terrible marriages.

Problem?

not with that pic, that's actually hilariously true and eloquently sums up my opinion on women's "liberation"

they want to be told what to do, but they don't want you to acknowledge it

If you allow a woman to make the rules she will resent you with a seething contempt even a rapist cannot inspire. The strongest woman and the most strident feminist want to be led by, and to submit to, a more powerful man.

>men go their own way by following a strict set of guidelines
wat

really makes you think

Just because feminism exists doesn't mean men need their own cringy secret club as well.

>both, and somewhere in between

but its how "cows"
procreate, they all want the big bull

why is the female 10 not getting anything?

because there is no such thing as a perfect woman

really makes you think..

Whoever made this probably never spoke to a woman before. This is how it would really go:

>Houston, we have a problem.
What is it?
>Oh, you mean you don't know?
No, I don't. Know what?
>How clueless are you that you don't even know.
Well, let, me know right now.
>No. If you don't know I'm not going to tell you. (sulks angrily all night).

Because women only date up.

My ex was more like OP image tbqh,

>what's wrong?
>NOTHING, I'M FINE

Fuckin biggest losers on the planet.

Based as fuck desu, they just come across really cringey

Notice the lack of horizontal lines.