Why did microsoft insist on forcing everyone to use their shitty ass bugged up windows 10...

Why did microsoft insist on forcing everyone to use their shitty ass bugged up windows 10? There was nothing wrong with windows 8.1 or 7.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/windows/how-stay-on-windows-7-8-forever-how-stop-windows-10-update-3614204/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>force

you weren't forced. your dumbass chose it. i still get popups asking me to """"upgrade"""".

Well, you're a retard for actually using it. Win 7 still works just fine and it will for probably another 8 years

there's an option you can turn off to prevent the popup

Let me correct the record here. There's nothing wrong with windows 10. It is arguably the pinnacle of operating system design and is also the most secure operating system. It's also easier than ever to access your favorite social media apps right from the comfort of your desktop using the new windows app store. I for one applaud microsoft for innovating and making everyone's lives better with their products.

Ive seen this twice in the past week

There was a time where the OS literally installed itself.
Most normie people I know got this, they turned their PC's off, went to sleep, and it the morning they had Windows 10 and were too lazy to change it back.

Glorious Linux master race

>tfw have to pirate windows 7 or 8.1 to stop getting blue screen of death

NSA loves WIN 10!

:^)

The last workable windows was server 2003, just install that.

>the most secure operating system

other than from microsoft and the nsa lmao

>implying the NSA doesn't already spy on you

t. Mohammed Alla-Snakbahr

Shhh
Shouldn't you be watching game of thrones or something!?

>not installing GWX Control Panel
>not continuing to use Windows 7 until 2020
>not switching to linux at that point when it will be viable

>not just getting rid of/overwriting all of GWX's registry entries and all of its files and anything that remotely references them ever

Its kinda fucked up how microsoft put literal ad ware in an update, that requires you to go into the registry to get rid of it.

This.

Windows 8.1 masterrace.

Windows 10 forces more Windows 8 bullshit than Windows 8. What the fuck even Microjew

Windows 8 is no fete.

Windows 7 tastes like heaven.

Still using Windows 7 and don't give a shit.

>He fell for the "upgrade" meme
Who still win7 here?

I don't honestly see a reason to upgrade from 7. I like 7 and it's never done me wrong.

> he doesn't realize 7 has the same telemetry updates and that Windows has had NSA backdoors since 95

I have windows 10 preinstalled on my new laptop and I want to rip it in half and shit on it.
this operating system bothers me on a molecular level, I cannot stand to use it for more that a few moments at a time. I want to downgrade to windows 7 as soon as I can.

They didnt? Im still repping 7.

You shouldn't use Windows anything. Trust me, use Linux or Mac...

Microsoft is NSA spy agency. Helping them spy on the world...

You young fags never had the thrill of discovering gorilla.bas

delete this

Laptop started doing this in the middle of a paper I was writing, nearly fucking threw it out the window.

>not having your own proprietary OS behind 7 proxies

Checkmate, snoops.

This so much. Windows 10 is your partner in making things happen. Get fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done even across multiple devices. You’ll also love the innovative features like an all-new browser built for online action, plus Cortana, the personal digital assistant who helps you across your day.

Most personal and productive Windows yet.

Indians cant get anything right.

Is this memes?

Really it's best to not expect privacy on the internet

>nothing wrong with windows 8.1

There's vulkan and directx 12, they're very similar, so similar it's talked about how easy it is to port between them, which means it's going to be easy as shit for the linux crowd to have a dx12 to vulcan wrapper for wine translation and virtual machines. It will take a little more hassle as usual but you'll be able to get the one benefit there is with windows 10(directx 12) while not having to suffer all the bad(everything else.)

I already know every post I've made will be put before me one day, instead of "it was j-just jokes!" and exaggerating for banter (which much of it actually is) I'll go down in flames, take full ownership of it all and regret nothing.

I like windows 10 desu

Really they just use the data for a psych profile to manipulate or control you

and some people like dicks in their ass and that is totally ok

>psych profile

How do I get mine?

I'm on Sup Forums and zerohedge all day.

checked

you can avoid it quite easily, but there's no point. nsa doesn't give a shit about you unless you are going to physically harm anyone or federal property, which you obviously aren't going to do anyway so whatever.

Take this aids thread back to neo-Sup Forums.

If Australia has something like freedom of information then that would be your best chance

I downloaded something I read from an article to restrict any windows 10 upgrades, as long as windows gives some information publicly allowing the application to do so.

pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/windows/how-stay-on-windows-7-8-forever-how-stop-windows-10-update-3614204/
"Never10" program

linux is nigger tier

Good luck to them on the manipulate and control part.
If anything, I manipulate and control them.

If you came prepacked with 10 you probs don't support 7 drivers

tfw i will be on 8.1 until i die

>Australia
>Freedom

Only one country in this world has freedom, my man.

7 is great but 10 is actually an upgrade compared to 8/8.1

>freedom
>by far has the highest incarceration rate in the world

it's only any of that if like me you edit windows 10 to the point where you completely cut off Microsoft otherwise they take so much data it's insane.

My laptop came with it. Im unhappy to put it mildly. Going to deep six cortana pretty soon, and figure out how to make it private as possible

If you look at crimes from only whites and east asians it's breddy gud actually.

Just don't go to some play full of certain people that will murder you for some air jordans.

what should we do? let niggers do whatever they want? hell we already pay them to sit on their ass

Just install OpenBSD
Or be a real man use the real man's OS, SparrowOS

I've never had a single problem with Windows 10. No crashes or compatibility issues, and the spy shit can be turned off.

>Windows 10
>Cortana

Memes aside what does it actually do?

I'm not going to go to some shillblog on facebook who can't shut the fuck up about Halo references for 5 minutes and are probably still amazed at how cigarette lighters work.

WINDOWS 7 MASTERRACE FAGGOTS

Windows 7 is the Pinnacle of a modern OS.

Prove me wrong.

>Memes aside what does it actually do?

Basically all US Intelligence agencies get to check your computer from inside its anus, which has been metaphorically forced open with the software equivalent of a pair of life jaws.

windows 7 is goat but 8 sucks ass i willingly switched from 8.1 to 10
it has the same bullshit features as 8.1 but nothing to new i just turned it all off
also i like the 7 style start menu pop up

There is nothing wrong with Win10™, this is a lie funded by the republican party.

RARE
A
R
E

>nothing wrong with 8.1
lel what, win 8 drove windows into the ground. if u have win 7 there is no need to upgrade, yet but sooner or later u will have to as support is dropped for older apps

I thought my Windows 8.1 had a virus and I was about ready to take it to a computer technician and then it automatically switched my computer over to Windows 10 out of nowhere next time I turned it on. So yeah it did kind of force me.

Who /windows XP/ here?

Same here. Let the slaves have their rant. They're not meant to know freedom.

The good old days.

I have vista because too many games were not working on xp.
I would still use it if not for that.

Windows 7 is perfect. None of that touchscreen tablet shit.

1- not politics report and sage

2- windows 8 is shit tier, windows 7 is top tier, windows 10 is pretty good tier.

except for the "be a good goy and do this" messages microsoft sends every fucking day

It only does that if you're computer illiterate. I've literally never gotten a message about Windows 10.

kek

well you can turn off the notification, but then every time you restart your computer you get it again

everybody got them before august

So computer illiterate... as I said, I NEVER got them and never will. I never had to turn them off in the first place. Do you understand that? The only people who get the notification are those who allowed Microsoft to install this garbage in the first place.

gwx control panel

Still using WinXP here. Just started to migrate some of my devices/virtual nodes to win 7, maybe I'll be "all win 7" by 2020.

Alright, autismo I get it

You are a renegade tech suppport dynamo

I bow to your skills

Linux is scrutinized just as much as windows
go back and read snowden's leaks

>0.01 Micro-Dollars (good only for the great deals at shop.microsoft.com) have been deposited in your account

Thing is I'm on a tablet so 8.1 is necessary evil.

Yeah it wouldn't take much for a spook to slip into a development team but at least there is a possibility of their spook code being discovered. At least it's something in a spooky world. It's a given Windows has back doors for the spooks and probably has since NT 4.0 or so.

Everything is spooky nowadays and something doesn't smell right about Snowden, I think all those guys who get major mainstream coverage are just Project Mockingbirds. I wouldn't trust him or the honeypot called wikileaks. Pretty sad times really.

I rather like it. I know how to gpedit and unix firewall. Don't see any spying going on.

Forced updates will prevent dumbasses never updating their PC for 5 years and getting a trojan from everyone of their bookmarks.

SparrowOS isn't compromised.
No one hates CIAniggers more than the one man development team and human redpill Terry Davis.

You sound like a snooty bitch, but yeah, win10 is pretty nice.

>not politics
>90 replies

Saged, reported

Fuck off

What distro?

>He doesn't block updates, uninstall and block all the crap

Works great for me, maybe you should of done a clean install?