Sjw hipsters get rekt

I'm laughing my ass off at this shit... If you have nothing better to do please watch this it's absolutely brilliant: youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5g-nniO1WN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I bet that purple haired one would be hot if she was normal

I'd fuck the one in plaid with a hat

He can't keep getting away with it.

Watch the rutgers vid and 2070 paradigm shift for the whole experience.

chicks with blue hair and females in plaid shirts are 2 of my feitshes so yea those 2 I got no problem with.

wannabe asian in the back though, that shits laughable

good taste she is literally the only decent looking one

What the fuck are those creatures? Fucking disgusting.

red-pilled-as-fuck

If you haven't discovered MDE/Sam Hyde yet get ready for a wild ride

never knew about him. he is Mr Bones

We used to call shitheads like that posers.

I've been to a party where these type of girls are. They're always either lesbians or aren't interested in me, or have a beta bf that isn't me

i'd bang all of them

Worst meme on pol

He got away with it again

bump for Sam

lmao on point.
they're no good man

warning signs left to right:
>bulldyke in training
>colored "I'm special" hair and problem glasses
>nine year old boy haircut
>(top) nine year old latchkey boy haircut and problem glasses
>(bottom) is probably pretty chill, also the only actually attractive one out of the group, that's most likely not a conincidence
>front half latchkey kid haircut and back half colored "I'm special" hair
>colored "I'm special" hair
>colored "I'm special" hair, attention seeking tattoo

Does that blue haired bitch on the right have a Fanny pack?

>tfw they will never have you tied up and blindfolded in the center of the living room where they rest their feet on your face while blogging on tumblr

Why would so many people who disagree with him go to see him? Did he recently make a 180' or something?

There's usually some sort of bait-and-switch involved with his public appearances and mostly likely just amateur night in this case.

Oh, I don't really follow anything he does, I just know he's credited with every major happening and he can't keep getting away with it.

youtu.be/5g-nniO1WN4

Top Sam Hyde

That means your new and should stop posting.

Lurk moar, faggot

Nah I'm alright I only come to Sup Forums during chimpouts and terrorist attacks, I'll go back to my home board now kiwi. See you next time Muhammad disagrees with deodorant.

Why is he always so cringy though?

Something is probably getting lost in translation, I assure you whatever it is you're cringing at is intentional.

is not even fair:(

i just want to be their seat while they keep the patriarchy at bay

I don't get it he's not even fucking funny

I would have walked out not because he's mean to homos or whatever but he's just shit and isn't even making jokes

DUDE IM SHOCKING LMAO

You guys realize this guy is the Amazing Atheist for conservatives, right?

I'm the first to say that Sam's an edgy faggot, but this video is amusing. Nothing he's saying is intended to be funny, look at it as someone being completely serious. It's all about how people react to it.

You should be strung up for posting shit this old, newfag

I've banged a few of them... that is all they are good for.

Well that and making whoever they are "dating" feel like shit.

I know a woman who looks like the purple hair one. She does meth, beware. Terrible parents and the result there of. Stay away from insane women.