How do I get a white girlfriend when I have a 4 inch erect penis?

How do I get a white girlfriend when I have a 4 inch erect penis?

Other urls found in this thread:

drelist.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Love her and stop measuring your dick

fpbp

Just bee yourself

Become a femanon and bag a lezzie

it's pretty much over for you. might as well kill yourself or transition at this point sissy white boi

Find one that's asexual I guess.

Get penile plants

Lift.

Fat girls? Short girls? Actual God worshipping Christian girls? Girls that get off on grinding alone? Girls that like small Dick? Girls that are scared of dicks and would find yours to be a happy little prick?

Honestly, it's not like you have a micropenis or lack options.

You don't user. There's no hope for us.

Who /wizard/ here?

I hope your fingers are big.

mine is barely 6" but Ive made girls cum 7 times before.

either get good at foreplay or l2fuck

Doesn't matter. Vaginal canal is only 5 inches. You are in average range. Just focus on her. Start with oral etc on her before going for intercourse.

Date girls without much experience.

It's usually the sluts that care about it.

What's your girth tho

Is this r9k?

As if you've ever gotta to the point where a girl is actually seeing and/or touching your penis.

MAKE MILLIONS OF SHEKELS

only sluts really care

>stay away from sluts and whores

How can I get a girlfriend when I have a seven and a half inch penis and diagnosed autism so intense I haven't been on a date ever and I'm 25? You think a girls gonna fuck me just because of a dick that can get replaced with a $20 piece of rubber, and ignore how my sperging out is a problem for the 98%+ of the day we aren't fucking?

We've all got problems OP I'm seeing a shrink to overcome my fear of dating, working towards a bigger paycheque, and trying to keep my home and appearance well maintained. I'll always have the autism, but fuck, that just means I either have to work harder or lower my standards.

why would any respectable woman settle for men like us

Pics

Buy a bathmate

My penis is still a decent size though tbqhwyf.

Regular women don't care about penis size or wealth. Look at India's divorce rate.

Also, you're in Australia so your only competition consists of abbos and asians.

Thanks for the excuse to use this (pic related)

lol

>t. Filipino Master Race

At least you girth isn't 4 inches.

>4"
>Average
Kek
5.1-5.9, user

White women are the biggest size queens

>white women
>regular

Top kekalek fameleon, enjoy your STDs

get money and power, ya bimbo.

SPP. SWEDISH PENIS PUMP
YW.

Good luck, buddy. It'll all work out in the end if you apply yourself.

Use autism to get super swole

Born with 7" inch cock

4" circumference.

Oh look another thread where everybody has a 7+ inch penis but their "autism" gets in their way.

My penis is only around 5 inches. I will marry a good Christian girl. She won't care because she isn't a loose non virgin whore.

convert to islam
you'll get a pretty looking loyal wife and it will be the first penis she sees so she'll think everyone is like that

Do you not wear pants or something?
Just marry her and fuck her after.
She'll never know until there's too much paperwork to not have sex.

Dont worry aussie, your social inadequacies are a more pressing concern than your lack of manhood

Different autist user here who tried that, thus falling for the lifting meme

It's nothing more than that, just a meme. You still won't get girls

Reminder that women can indeed measure your dick size, they just overmeasure to make you feel good about yourself.

Trust me, they're not dumb, this is just something dicklets say.

With that body, you will get a faithful white bf with a tight ass.

u dont :)

>white
Here's your first problem. Stop settling on race and go for a girl that actually loves you and you love. Plus most white women these days are.. well... you know.

too lazy for that.

this. i'm just staying lean from now on

You can spot all the young people worried about their penises and what other guys are packing. It really doesn't matter to most girls. It's enough unless you have a micropenis, but even then, you can eat her pussy and finger blast her.

I'm just a guy who lets women plow my face while I lay on my back for fun. I have a size I'm happy with at 28, but I just love eating pussy and hearing everything go quiet because I'm wearing her thicc ass thighs like earmuffs. If you tell her you're about to do something like that, provided the situation is appropriate for it, she'll burst like a fucking dam - right in your face - when you do it, and even more so if you're liking it, because she'll know. It's amazing. Get down there and whiff some pheromones; a woman will gladly ride your mouth like a saddle if you offer, especially if you keep your fucking teeth tucked in, and you can grab her tits, ass, everything while you skeet on her back. I had been with more women than I could remember by 2007 (thanks, booze), but never once have I offered that position to a woman who didn't accept. And they all fucking loved it. I'm 6.7 inches, and I'm pretty sure at this point, a 4 inch penis would be good enough for a second tidal wave, if you stay on your back, and let gravity bring her mass down as far as possible down your gear. Sometimes, the alternatives are better than the traditional. Don't even get me started on good 69'ing.

sex sounds scary desu, what if my dick breaks or she attacks me

Your dick won't break if you aim right. If you fuck up, she won't attack if she likes anal, so you've got better odds than a coin flip.

sounds risky desu, i think i'll just die a virgin

>UK flag
Checks out.

kidnap and rape obviously

women ..not dumb

kill yourself retard

nah, 99.9% of people here are normies

You don't.

>eating pussy
Betas gonna beta

>drelist.com/

thank me later

>not eating pussy
You people literally advocate humping pillows and pretending to have wives from animes, rather than just getting a 3D piece of ass. I have a hard time taking you seriously when you call anyone "beta."

Get a girl with feminine 4inch penis. Problem solved.

I do neither

Does that make me omega

If there's one thing I don't have sympathy for it's people who're afraid.

I'm afraid too, everybody is afraid, all the time, I'm afraid every single day, but I do what I have to anyway, and nobody gives me any goddamned sympathy and I don't have to pay some goddamned therapist to "coax" me into showing some goddamn courage.

Fuck you, coward. Kill yourself, because going on dates will only lead to falling in love with a girl before she cheats on you with a real man.

Find a chinese, you have a lot there I guess

Get an asian girl, 4 inch is like BBC for them.

Fuck sides are in another dimension

And as for OP and all the other small guys, let me tell you something. I'm 6'' erect. Received many compliments on girth.

If a girl really wants her vagina completely stretched out, use your fist. And then fuck her in the ass since she says your penis isn't big enough to get the job done, and then kick that fucking cunt to the curb.

Woemn who demand physical perfection from their romantic partners are retards. Not a single one of them is ever happy again after they start looking old, and that's usually sooner rather than later because they usually like to party in more ways than one.

And I can tell you all right now that if you find a girl who's flat-chested or too tall or whatever the case may be, you'll find that girl more understanding and more fun and more capable of forming an emotional connection with than some mean cunt who was born pretty and uses it as an excuse to be useless and nasty to people.

Those super gorgeous supermodel type women everybody goes crazy for, every single one of them goes through multiple boyfriends per year because the sex isn't worth dealing with their shit personality for the other 23 hours and 45 minutes a day.

Seriously, if you're having trouble with women then your standards are too high.

Thanks for the reply I'd rather a plain jane to a hot chick who is up herself.

>2016 years of our lord
>dating white wymynz
i think you enjoy being a c u c k

compensate with something else

>white woman
oh boy, good luck none the less

And this is another good point: plenty of girls out there have a small vagina just like dicks come in a wide range of shapes and sizes.

A girl who needs a big cock to get off has a big vagina. Period.

Lots of girls have a small, shallow vagina and sex with even an average dick is painful for them.

It's like so many others have said, the girls who really care about cock size are the last women you should be trying to have a relationship with. Any girl who would make you feel bad about something you were born with and have no control over is a fucking bitch.

Don't give her any dick, just hock a big loogie on the front of her dress. Give yourself something to laugh about when you're old.

Choose s more relevant Pepe.

Who /FatUglyAutistWithSmallPenis/ here?

Fucking cock size isnt in the top ten of things most girls are looking for in a guy.

No, but let me tell you, my current GF has Aspergers like me and I'm never going back to neurotypical girls.

Dating an Aspie is like dating a dude in a female body. Imagine if one of your best friends was transformed into a girl and you could fuck her brains out and then still want to talk with her after, it's fucking awesome.

I realize the way I just explained it makes it sound gay, but trust me, in real life, it looks like a girl and smells like a girl and sounds like a girl, but instead of being, you know, stupid, and boring, she's really smart and passionate about her interests.

Do you know how cool it is just to give and receive gifts from an autistic girl? She gets you shit you actually want and can use, and the shit she wants from you, you would have probably bought for yourself, it's almost laughable when I think of the few normie girls I dated in school.

Even if I was a normie, I wouldn't want a normie girl.

i bet she does gross things though right like not washing. does her vag smell like fish?