Remember not to get too sidetracked with politics, user. Make sure you pray and read the bible too!

Remember not to get too sidetracked with politics, user. Make sure you pray and read the bible too!

Other urls found in this thread:

turnbacktogod.com/jesus-christ-cartoons/
youtube.com/watch?v=C7vvPXz-Qes
youtube.com/watch?v=feu2owd0MsY
youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8
youtube.com/watch?v=3tROcKHO6nE
youtube.com/watch?v=j-JDZB-rHFU
youtube.com/watch?v=NwMBe6-A6dM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s0-EgjUhRqA
gijinka.blogspot.com/2015/09/chapter-1-introduction.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the bible

Will I not get into heaven if I don't read the bible? I mean I believe in God and Jesus, but that book if just so boring.

If you truly believe in and love Christ and his sacrifice, then you should love reading the bible.

You're right I'm sorry. Is the King James Version the best one?

Bible is a Jew creation.

Real Christians don't read the bible. Period.

In my opinion, yes
You are delusional, friend.

Thanks Bae

But that doesn't answer the question. I find it near impossible to read anything.

How can I start to believe?

>(( ))

Source on the comics?

I hated reading too before I read the King James Version of the bible, I really just had to push myself to start trying to read
Start reading the New Testament and read it with an open mind and never read it too fast, take your time

>my subset of a subset of a subset of one of the thousands of religions is the right one!

ok mentalist

turnbacktogod.com/jesus-christ-cartoons/

I look back and wonder when I lost my believe in God. Realized it happened my first year of CCD when I was like 6 and my nun couldn't answer the questions I asked.

Whatever ((you)) say dude.

Post more OP.

Thank you for finally saying this.

I believe there is a monolithic conspiracy that the Devil is orchestrating. It's all a distraction. Zionism? Conventional religion? Politics? Distractions. But we should tolerate our brothers.

That being said, I will love all mankind as God loved them but I will reject their distractions. I will treat Jews and Muslims and the rest equally and with respect, as I would like to be treated.

Have patience, spread the word, and watch the living God quicken the pace.

RAAAAAH FUCK YOU PABLO!
GET OUT ATHEISTS GET OUT CAAAAAAAAWWWWW

What were the questions?

Please don't be ignorant, user. And please don't lump in the thousands of Protostant detonations as different and distinct religions, please
Here you go, friend

SLIDE THREAD, RELIGION IS ALWAYS ENDLESS ARGUMENTS

SAGE AND IGNORE

the comics are charming but meaningless

Define meaningless

Being an atheist means that your a degenerate by default and a sickness to society

Then get the fucker on audiobook by Morgan Freeman. No excuses.

really sparks ones synapses huh...

Imaginary friends are bad, mmmm'kay?

I'll pray for you anons

When did you mature out of atheism, Sup Forums?

Religion is a jewish tool to keep you from doing anything.
As long as you say " It's fine God is there for me " instead of saying " I need to do something to change this " the jews will comfortably sit atop their throne of decadency.

What do you want, user?

Why the fuck does jesus put up with this cunt?
Is it like an abusive relationship or some shit?
Jesus needs to get out of that shit.
>"oh but my CDs are in his car... maybe he'll change! he hit me because its my fault!"
Get it together Jesus. This guy doesnt give to shits about you. you need to protect yourself meng.

I want people to stop saying " someone should do something about it ". I want people to work and care for others, not because they get good boy points and will have a reward, but because they think it's the right thing to do.

But Jesus loves us, user :)
Most people who help others out of the goodness of their hearts are true Christians. And can you please explain to me why we would need to be good without God? The belief in God and carrying out a Christian life is what most consider good, even though they don't know it

If you need religion to motivate you to be a good person, you are not a good person.

"Being a good person" is believing in God and carrying out his deeds, have you seen what the godless do?

(crickets)

Come on, more people died in the name of religion. That's not really arguable.
Religion is a pacification tool. Nothing more or less. It was thought up by people long before us, to cement their positions of wealth and prestige.

Can you please list some events where one was wrongfully murderd in the name of Christ? Pagan religions were used to keep wealth and prestige. The teachings and sacrifice of Christ is the truth that will free every human on this planet from evil

>more people died in the name of religion
You're gonna have to clarify that. It's arguable that more have died in the name of atheism in this century than have ever died for any other religion.

>Religion is a pacification tool
Islam

>Religion is a pacification tool.
why do you say it's bad? you say it's a pacification tool, you knowing it allow you to do something that the pacified people don't, what do you do that we dont?

Did... did Jesus just get friendzoned?

The Taiping rebellion killed dozens of millions, with some estimates going up as high as 100 million.

I like the way he words this
>"I only met 6 people smarter than me"
>"I'm not a douche I'm admitting people are smarter than me, is an MMA fighter a douche for admitting there are better fighters?"
He thinks he's as smart as a MMA fighter is tough
KEK

Check out MySword Bible in the app store. I'm reading ISV for simplicity, and i have KJV with Strong's definitions if i need clarification. Strong gives you the translations of the greek words used that were then translated into english. Did you know that the Greeks had two words for love?! Spiritual and Carnal!

Thank you for remembering me to pray and read the bible user, I will do it!

May Jesus bless us all!

Here

Try reading it while listening to Byzantine or Latin Chants. That may help channel some of the beauty from the book into a more relative form.

I don't find it impossible to read anything myself, I just wanted to post Christ-Chan.
God bless you, though.

King's James Version is literal heresy. NIV is the most objective, direct translation.

Most are around 30 million. It could be argued that Hong was using the religion for personal gain as opposed to doing it for religious reasons, but I'll concede that one.

This century:

Mao Ze-Dong - 49-78,000,000 people murdered
Jozef Stalin - ~50,000,000 people murdered
Pol Pot- 1,700,000 people murdered
Kim II Sung - 1.6 million people murdered
Tito in Yugoslavia 570,000 people murdered
Ante Pavelic in Croatia 359,000 people murdered
Ho Chi Minin in vietnam 200,000 people murdered
Vladimir Ilich Lenin 30,000 people murdered

All communist and therefore atheist governments.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7vvPXz-Qes
youtube.com/watch?v=feu2owd0MsY
youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8
youtube.com/watch?v=3tROcKHO6nE
youtube.com/watch?v=j-JDZB-rHFU
youtube.com/watch?v=NwMBe6-A6dM

>All communist and therefore atheist governments.

Nice meme, Christfag

>Most are around 30 million.

Funny that you chose to believe the lowest estimates when it comes to the Taiping rebellion, yet you use completely unrealistic numbers for your case. Contemporary historians place Stalin's deaths at 10 million, 20 at the highest. 50 million is demographically impossible. Likewise, you also choose the highest possible estimates for Mao.

Going back to the taiping rebellion, moderate estimates are at around 50 - 60 million, 30 million is a conservative, low estimate.

And that's a single war that lasted 15 years, you have to add all regimes of the entirety of the 20th century to even compare to a single event.

>You will never find a girl as pure as Christ-chan

Or you could read something important and interesting that actually taxes your brain. A few thousand pages of the same "Do what you're told" propaganda gets old for me.

"Religion is the Opiate of the Masses."
Nice attempt at sliding.

I'm a different user, I just got here. Saw your "look at all le communist countries and their casualties" meme that I've probably heard like a hundred times over the last few years.

You fucks, REALLY like this non-argument and you present it like a "GOTCHA ATHEISTS" type thing. It's really funny.

Reminder that the Catholic Church are a pagan proxy of the Zionist Order pretending to be righteous and Christian but are not and shall not be trusted.

Be weary, brothers. It may be that "false Jews" also refers to these people, who claim to be followers of Christ but are not but are of the Synagogue of Satan.

Tread carefully tonight and be safe.

>similar hats
>ZIONIST ORDER!

you need a nap

I've been trying to breadpill myself lately. I've got a 3 book stack of "History of Christianity", The Holy Bible and The Heliand. I've been putting them off from reading them though. Hope I get to it though.

Also any tips on praying? When should I start? What should I pray about? Why should I pray?

No worldly literature is as important as the bible

Jesus wasn't white

>No worldly literature is as important as the bible
>I unironically believe this. Human literature only began a few hundred years ago, with this Bible of a religion that is only 2000 years old.
>I have no idea what Gilgamesh is.

Probably why you don't read many books I guess?

I'm honestly atheist just because I never had time for church and the whole thing seems silly to me

Christ-Chan Best Chan

It is silly. I don't know why we even still have this debate, honestly.

But then again, I live in a country where there are unironic believers in our earth being flat.

What in the fuck IS Christ-Chan? It bleeds into other boards I'm on, so I came here for answers.

I never implied it began 2000 years ago, just that it's the most important literature on this earth.

Some dumbass meme autists masturbate to.

*I never implied literature began 2000 years ago

wonder just how much he protects those with terminal cancer. Whats worse than that

It literally isn't, in any objective sense of the word.

>I still don't know who the Sumerians or the Egyptians are.
>I think this because I don't actually read much.

Looks rather similar does it, christfags.

>the most important literature on this earth.

Okay, I'll bite...why? Besides stealing every major theme and story from other older cultures, what does it actually DO that those books it steals from doesn't?

Also, if you aren't aware of how The Bible is a copycat piece of shit, WEW...you better strap in.

>Musilms want to kill non-believers. When they kill non-believers it's because of Islam.
>Communists/Atheists want to kill believers. When they kill Believers, it's not because they are atheists.
Pick one.

The Founding Fathers knew better than believe in the Abrahamic faiths.

>this meme
The population that lived in that part of the world at the time would have look like your average Spaniard or Italian. Are Spaniards and Italians not white?

It's actually the other way around.

fuck off i pray to kek with repeating digits

>Free will
It literally talks about the man who sacrificed himself to save us of our sins
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s0-EgjUhRqA

yes, that's why Christians dont pray Mary like a god

>God is infallible
>God isn't infallible
Really makes you stink!

That's gay as fuck nigga

Real christians do not worship Christ nor go to church. Real (((christians))) vote for Bernie Sanders to give us socialized abortions and open borders.

>It ain't right I wasn't there because if I had of been there I would of known

>sage

Once upon a time there was a Malaysian user who was good at drawing. (though he still sucked by /ic/ standards)

He wrote and drew a black-and-white comic called the "Adventures of Christ-Chan" for Sup Forums. It's one of the most cringy, awkward, autistic comics you'll ever read, but it has an incredible charm to it in such a way that you can't help but laugh at just how ridiculous it is. Now Christ-Chan is used whenever Christianity is talked about.

If you want to read through The Adventures of Christ-Chan, here they are: gijinka.blogspot.com/2015/09/chapter-1-introduction.html

I'll pick this one:

>you can't kill someone in the name of a void of belief, in something that doesn't exist.
>Communist and authoritarian countries are examples of despotism, authoritarianism, statism or fascism.
>Atheism is not a motivator that trumps ^those

Now I wait for the obvious "b-but Stalin" or some similar autism where I have to explain to you that no dictatorship is killing "in the name of" a lack of belief.

>he turn around
>he sees Jesus and repent
>not his plan all along

>the Jewish ideology of communism
>n-no God's Chosen people couldn't have don'e this
>c-clearly atheists!
When will white Evangelical types and the current cucked Christians fuck off?

Not an argument.

>God makes you suffer just so you notice him
Wow, what a nice guy

>people in modern day Middle East.
>look like your average Spaniard or Italian.

wew

His skin color was already settled by actual geneticists and scientists. Are you just gonna sperg out that your savior isn't Italian white? He was dark, get over it.