Canadian AMA

Ask a Canadian who is able to form words into a comprehendable sentence and not a shit post anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ckwJqZg8yMA?t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which province are you from?

If you aren't from far east coast or the prairies, take a fuckin hike you hoser. inb4 I'M FROM ALBERTA LOL

BC master race

Okanagan or Squamish area?

I am from British Columbia.

Okanagan born and raised. Why is a koala like yourself so familiar with this pos country?

see

Cause I'm from Sicamous and moved to Melbourne for a few years

Yes!! PG here currently in Kelowna though

What's it like to live in Nunavut?

Oh right on! Sounds like you made the right move. Work related?

>I fit in good where the fuck are my tendies
Go back to france trudeau

Whatsup Kelowna! W. Kelowna here
>not n8v

If you don't like Canada be my guest and get the fuck back to China then

Knew heaps people online and made real good friends who came for the winter (lived in Squamish for a while too) so I decided to see what the other top shitposting country had to offer.

Do you play video games?

I'd make the move myself if I didn't have so many commitments over here. Glad to hear you made it out though

I was just over there today hitting up that BASED beef Jerky store. Also not a chug! High five

youtu.be/ckwJqZg8yMA?t=5s

CHUT UP

I love Canada. I just spent the weekend in Vancouver cringing and can confirm that atleast half of this country is shit

how old are you? ;)
what commitments lad?
if you're under 25 sort it out and go see what's up my dude, visas are easy as fuck to get as a leaf.

Alberta here
How much do you hate muzzies?

Tru tru. 21. Work, education, ol lady, pets etc etc. I would love to visit though, Tasmania always fascinated me

Hahaha those boys are good shit and I'm surprised they're still around tbqh. First guy I spoke with on here from the brokanagan, cheers!

Based prep kids

Also Winnipeg checking in, I work hard and don't get cucked by Asians

Have been to hongcouver it's horrible, cuck central I've been to almost all provincial capitals and Hong city is by far the most colonized peice of shit I've ever seen. 9/10 are liberal voters too.

>not a shitpost
>le reddit AMA thread

Good stealthshit, fellow leaf

Aye lad, bc's capital is Victoria. It's considerably less cucked.

I took the ferry to Victoria it has a very quaint feel to it, the bums ruin it tho

"Tent city" is an actual shithole

It's nice to visit, never to live. Manitoba would be the only other province I'd consider living in. I hear the woman in Winnipeg are beautiful

I'm from Kamloops. Someone please murder me, I'm so sick of the hippies and rednecks. Everyone is exactly the same.

What do you call a sophisticated american.

Pajeet

Heeey kelowna reporting in fuck those cucks in van city

ahahahaha are you serious motherfucker? I lived in Winnipeg half of my life and it's legit, hands down, EASILY the fucking shittiest city because of the bogan trash who think saskatoon is more bogan and all the fucking shit grubbing abo pieces of shit. I was mates with abos but jesus fucking christ my dude, FUCK winnipeg. It's depressing to know my parents still live there.

If you actually think Winnipeg is in any way, shape or form better than hongcouver....You've fallen prey to winnipeg's stockholme syndrome shit, like lad you can't lie to my face and tell me there's anything charming about winnipeg or the shithead social life going on.

it's the epitome of Sup Forums threads where people post losers from their high school having kids at 21, Winnipeg would be nice if everyone vanished from the city.

I'll admit that skating on the red river drinking alcoholic hot chocolate with a QT is 10/10 but everything else IS JUST A TOY..TOY...TOY but honestly man get out of winnipeg, you have no idea how much fucking better the rest of the world is.