Based Australia

>An Anglican minister has described an incident where an anti-Islam group disrupted his Sunday service as a "racist stunt" which traumatised many in his congregation.

>Members of the group, Party for Freedom, were dressed in mock Islamic garb when they barged into the Gosford Anglican Church on the New South Wales Central Coast on Sunday.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-15/party-for-freedom-stunt-disrupts-anglican-church-service/7733710
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-15/adelaide-parklands-dry-zone-only-moves-grog-problem/7732936?section=sa
youtube.com/watch?v=I98SDiZC72E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that this is that heretical cucked church which does all the lefty and pro-Islam slogans on its sign out the front which get shared by all the lefties on social media.

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-15/party-for-freedom-stunt-disrupts-anglican-church-service/7733710

Kek

AUSSIE BANTER KNOWS NO LIMITS

NOT EVEN MATT STONE OR TREY PARKER WOULD FUCK WITH THE MUZZIES

>a "racist stunt" which traumatised many in his congregation.
Bet it would have been more traumatic if it had been real Muslims coming to cut off his head like that priest in France.

Damn, Gosford is 30 minutes away from me, could've gone

I got preached at by mormons at Gosford

Kek
Well done

kek the Anglican church is so fucked
>tfw local one has a lesbo priest

>Bet it would have been more traumatic if it had been real Muslims coming to cut off his head like that priest in France.

Anglican
>which traumatised many in his congregation.
How will those three old women ever recover?

Designated driver the poor cunt. Smashing into the Hahn Lights.

The women weren't allowed to drive.

Are these cunts an actual political party?

They weren't on the ballot at the last election.

I like their style. Maybe we should get involved.

Heh, it's so easy false flagging as muslim

you can be racist against followers of a religion? i didn't know muslims were a race.

>being ejected from the premises
I hope the protesters told them that was hateful and Islamophobic.

Yes you can. It takes effort, and sweat, and tears. But one day, if you keep trying, you can be racist against muslims like me.

when you think muslim, you think arabs.

No that is when you think Frenchmen.

Muslims would be an improvement to you roo fuckers.

Poorly bantered.

Here is the full video on their kikebook page:

kike book.com/partyforfreedom.aust/videos/599684636868245/

God bless us.

Lol these guys are legends.

Just wish Oz would show a bit of support and vote in their direction. Only about 5% do.

We are just getting started m8.

That had better be his excuse for drinking light beer, the fuckin' soft-cock.

Fucking kek

I remember going to congregations there when I was in rehab. Went to AA meetings next door.

This is funny, but the vicar or whatever there was actually pretty based. Very unorthodox views on his faith. But all generally good ones.

What are they complaining about though. Gosford is white as fuck.

They're complaining about the Anglicans being cucks

>the vicar or whatever there was actually pretty based
I hope you aren't talking about the current one. He is a lefty nation wrecking cunt.

t. trent from Gosford

Have you ever heard him preach? Talking more about his theological outlook. Used a lot of modern philosophy when I went there. But I recall he put up some gay friendly message or something on the billboard before; there's a photo floating around on the net somewhere.

>Used a lot of modern philosophy
You say that like it is a good thing m8.

They burnt cunts like this a the stake for a reason.

Danger 5 season 3 when, cunts?

Agreed.

Also it was 'scary' to those not in on it because the premise is real.

The worshippers would all have had France in the forefront of their minds from the moment it started.

Watch as all of Melbourne's atheists and sjw popularion get triggered on behalf of islam.

As a Frenchie, you should know that Islam has a fuckload of white converts.
Only in America is it common to relate Islam to "BROWN PPL!".(which is fucking retarded considering there are college graduates who cannot distinguish race from ideology.
Then again: These people think that there is systematic oppression of women in 2016 and that there are over 200 genders...)

We have the largest muslim populated country 100km above us, i don't think arabs.

HAHAHAHAHA
Great

This lot are actually stupid, muslims are hardly a threat in Australia, the real menace is the chinaman, they're buying up all our land and breed at a much faster rate than any muslims.

Thanks for your thoughts Achmed

I know which party I'm voting for next election if they're on the ballot.

You in Newcastle m8?

Virtue signalling christians here in AUS are absolute fucking scum who'll gleefully fuck everything up so long as their get their name and face in the news and say "See?! I'm such a great person! Get over it racists!".

Now when they get an elite unit of Australian shitposters inside the walls they go wailing to the cops they say are so terrible.

It's like Jimbo said, you mock these people non fucking stop. Just mock and mock and mock and mock and mock.

Fuck them, they hate your guts no matter what you do.

>muslims are hardly a threat in Australia
That's because we're not letting them in by the hundreds of thousands.

>the real menace is the chinaman, they're buying up all our land
That's a separate problem. Both need to be addressed.

Should be the official beer of the right, VB.

I'm not an arab or any sort of semite, I am an anglo-celtic australian. The chinese pose a far greater risk to us and none of these so called "patriot" groups ever criticize the chinese for buying up all our housing, land, and infrastructure.

>People in the church filming them back like it's meant to intimidate them

Newsflash dummies, if the protestors have come in with cameras themselves, they want you to spread what they're doing everywhere.

If you film them, they win.

To be fair, Comedy Central was responsible for the Muhammed episode's censorship.

>Left wing whites should be euthanized

Damn Australia has high energy protesters

>Virtue signalling progressives here in AUS
FTFY
Non-Christians aren't any less prone to virtue-signalling. Even Jesus Christ himself tells a parable about virtue-signalling. It's in Luke 18:9-14 for reference. If you catch a 'christian' virtue-signalling you might want to remind them what Christ said about people like that.

Good thing they can't project force for shit.

I see, tell us about this part of the bible and your thoughts.

Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam

Luke 18:9-14New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)
The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector

9 He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous and regarded others with contempt: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee, standing by himself, was praying thus, ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people: thieves, rogues, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give a tenth of all my income.’ 13 But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even look up to heaven, but was beating his breast and saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this man went down to his home justified rather than the other; for all who exalt themselves will be humbled, but all who humble themselves will be exalted.”

Anyone in NSW should join this party for freedom group.

they look pretty based. Could make some friends.

White people are being genocided, our bloodlines whiped out to make room for subhumans, and the main concern is Islam? In fucking Australia.

These people should be put into a woodchipper for helping the globalists distract the conversation during a crucial time.

Being anti-Islam is being anti-immigrant which is good.

These blokes targeted a cucked pro-refugee church.

Thanks!
That parable draws a clear distinction between the idea of "doing something good for the sake of PR" and "doing something good because it's good".

It's a very important distinction, because when you've removed the idea of PR from what is good or bad you are more able to perceive of instances in which doing something that looks good could actually be bad, and vice versa. It's an important parable that gives Christians pause and makes them reconsider the possibility of not simply going along with the crowd, as the crowd does not always know what's best.

It's also clarifies the importance of humility in one's conduct, but the former reason is why I consider it such a relevant piece of scripture.

Focusing on Islam at all is helping the globalists. That's the message they want to push at the moment. They know they can't stop the nationalist wave, so they to reframe it.

What could've been a protest against refugees and displacement of white people is now derailed into a discussion about whether Islam is something good or not. See why they do this?

Criticising Islam is the best way to show the failure of multiculturalism. You pick the worst group of immigrants to discredit immigration generally.

>cucked church

Being cucked is intrinsic to Cucktianity. Your whole religion is about being the biggest cuckold possible

No, because focusing on religion will just allow them to:

A: Turn around and say "you sure you don't want these christian shitskins"

B: To let liberals think they can be reformed, and things will get better in a generation.

Islam is also not an actual problem, besides the false flags created by the same people who import them by the boatload. Genetics are. Arabs, mestizos and africans are hopeless regardless of religion and people need to get that through their heads.

I don't remember the Chinese rioting in the streets of Sydney because a movie made fun of a bloodthirsty pedophile. I agree that them buying our land is a disgrace, but that should be less of a concern than the safety and wellbeing of our own citizens. Also the notion that Chinese outbreed Muslims (especially Arab Muslims) and are a bigger threat is bullshit. Mudslime men have several children per woman they own and indoctrinate them with their barbaric, intellectually stagnating ideology. Chinese just raise their kids to be highly productive robots that, if nothing else, at least contribute to our civilization instead of parasitizing our welfare and being professional victims.

>focusing on religion
It is focusing on immigrants. The religion thing is just a smokescreen.

The left sees that immediately which is why they call it racism (which it is).

>White people are being genocided
nobody is stopping you from having 17 children and living in shit poverty like all the brown people.

>contribute to our civilization
They contribute to our economy, not our civilization.

>straya
>based
no.

Sorry Hans but you, me, Nigel and Jean-Pierre have no say when it comes to cuckness.

It's just the way things are.

>The left sees that immediately which is why they call it racism (which it is).

Exactly. And then you've built all your arguments on lies, which will make you look stupid to people on the fence, that can smell dishonesty.

This is the marxist trap. They win arguments not by being right, but by baiting you to fight them inside their fake reality.

>you've built all your arguments on lies
But the people can't handle the truth. Straight racism goes down very poorly here. It is low class and vulgar.

said the German

>focusing on religion will just allow them to:
>A: Turn around and say "you sure you don't want these christian shitskins"
That's fine though. There are so few of them by comparison that if Europe had only taken in Christians it wouldn't have even caused any major social disruption.
>B: To let liberals think they can be reformed, and things will get better in a generation.
That symptom of progressive stupidity exists with no regard to religion.
>Islam is also not an actual problem
Yes, it is an actual problem, because people aren't just their genetics. Culture matters as well.

I still want our country to avoid taking in Arabs, Chinese, mestizos and africans in general though.

why do countries always cuck themselves with sandnigger uniforms for police, military, etc...? If someone doesn't want to join the navy, because of the uniforms, they can fuck right off. What's the problem?

Bullshit like this is not allowed here, dude.

>mestizos
Tha fuq? Is this another subgroup of people I need to learn to hate?

our leaders, based on current replacement rates, should acknowledge this and stop immigration from non western countries.
but they don't because globalism and many economic factors are reliant on population growth and relatively open borders. They also don't want to train and educate the local populace, they'd rather just find more desperate people and employ/train them. it's all 'rome is falling' stuff, pretty simple, and you're a typical germancuck if you don't see it

and they don't even really do this. let's say 1/2 of muslim refugees are educated (probably much less), if you calculate welfare dependency + input vs output (bear in mind most western economies are almost stagnant right now, with 80-90% white majorities who are more productive than immigrants) they're a drain

If you were Polish or something, I would concede your point

Yet you are from Germany, so I do not.

>left wing whites should be euthanised

they don't contribute to either. our economy is almost completely stagnant atm with a 80-90% white majority. Unless immigration screening for muslims is extremely picky (it's not) and we're only getting the most educated and productive muslims (we're not), then they would need to be more productive than the average australian right now to be more of a benefit than more of a leech. They're dead weight every single way you look at it - globalists are reliant on increasing population (increases demand for land, who benefits from that? elite rent seekers + government) and sustaining current skillsets that australians don't want to do (easier to import difficult to train or undesirable jobs than to spend money and push the younger generation into it ourselves)

We were talking about chinks specifically there m8, not all migrants and certainly not muslims.

We shouldn't have to so we can remain the majority in our own countries.

We should let the shit skins overpopulate themselves, starve and then exploit them for cheap labor.
The problem is people decided we have to help them to be fair.

Why doesn't it happen in Germany?
Ah i forgot, hatespeech law and so on. Bacon on doorhandle is hatespeech.
I mean, FUCK!

>Damn, Gosford is 30 minutes away from me, could've gone
I could jog there in 10
Gossy cop shop is like next door ha ha

>Anglo celtic

>He needs to LEARN to hate non-whites
>he wasn't born hating them
Un-bloody-Australian is what that is

This is great.

If they came into my church it would be hilarious.

But Christianity needs to be threatened physically in churches for it to start attacking back like said incident.

THE ULTIMATE RED PILL

>racist stunt

Islam isn't a race.

>my church
What is your denomination m8?

oops my mistake.

dumb stunt and the message will be lost amongst the "media outrage"

Not being able to get pissed in a public park is now racist

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-15/adelaide-parklands-dry-zone-only-moves-grog-problem/7732936?section=sa

Later this year.

I see them there in the parklands sometimes.

They basically make it a no-go zone for everyone else.

Sitting in a circle getting pissed very day jesus what a life.

Christian Denomination - was also one of only a few churches allowed to operate in Hitler's Germany. 13 Apostles were members of the NSDAP and gave generous donations to the state.

Mainstream Christianity, liturgy is mainly Protestantism, and hierarchy could be compared to the Roman Catholic church

Sup Forums suits me well. AHAHAH

I'm surprised, ok not really, that they don't see the irony in labeling it racist is racist in itself because it implies coons are the only ones who go to parks and get pissed.

youtube.com/watch?v=I98SDiZC72E

I am currently watching that linked video m8. 4 mins in.

I use NRSV bible because it is standard for the theology course I am studying at uni.

Wikipedia says that guy got his PhD from an unaccredited correspondence college (that is it in pic related).

Also that he is planning on building (another) christian dinosaur creationist fun park.