youtube.com/watch?v=Kaxk7cSbBOI
youtube.com/watch?v=CQuqdpC-rlY
vilki.lv/Vilkudiski/StobriJauKarsti/
youtube.com/watch?v=hz4X5msXBoU
youtube.com/watch?v=MUuMXB0qNYo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>come to latvia, we're less screwed up than sweden

Belarus is more redpilled.
"As for those complaining of dictatorship; I think it is better to be a dictator than to be gay"
-President Aleksander Lukashenko

and that's saying something

Yeah, but....Belarus....who wants to live there?

Hillbilly kids, what's wrong with that?

will they accept american refugees in case of hillary presidency? and can i bring my guns? (if i find them from my boating accident of course :^))

>there are currently anons here who don't listen to latvian folk

youtube.com/watch?v=YJndwCWCWGo

lol no. the whole world along with the UNHCR thinks that if you live in America then you are somehow perfect and that you're banking hard. I've seen areas worse than Mogadishu and present-day Damascus here in the US. I've seen people worse off than refugees in Europe. I met a 58 year old man in Camden, NJ who hasn't been able to work in 20 years because he is handicapped and he eats out of the trash bins and was 6'0'' 110 lbs. He was tattered and bruised, as gangs had beaten him the day before and have done so multiple times. But no, he's in America so he's set. There aren't sand niggers shoving him out so he must be fine. Meanwhile refugees from the Middle East who flock to Europe are taken in without any requisites and live quite comfortably. fuck all of that.

>Inviting in Swedecucks
Are they really that fucking stupid?

I'm just cherry-picking to make a statement about the quality of life.

Sweden has problems, but it'll take several generations more of bad decision making before Latvia looks appealing to them.

>FROM IMMIGRANTS' DEMOLISHED STOCKHOLM
Technically this isn't grammatically incorrect, but it still made me laugh pretty hard

It's neat
youtu.be/MXXwX3IPIhI

I love Baltic folk

youtube.com/watch?v=Kaxk7cSbBOI

youtube.com/watch?v=CQuqdpC-rlY

Good race, bad culture. They were once Vikings; The beta culture has nothing to do with their precious race. With enough generations, Swedes can be venerated Latvians.

latvia mentioned

swedes integrate unlike ruskies

How do I get a qt blonde hair blue or green eyed qt traditional Latvian gf?

the baltic countries are underrated

skyforger is great, wish they did another full folk album.

since sex tourism is hated here by literally everyone and only russian sluts participate in it

im guessing just be the average nice lad and show interest in integrating

foreigners that are learning/speak Latvian is a panty dropper

Why is the sign in English?

>skyforger

reee

Vilki are much better with their Latvian war songs

>implying I wouldn't go to Finland until the revolution

it was an anti immigartion protest to the EU, since 90%% here are already anti immigration

shit never even heard of them and I use Vilks as my moniker lmao

>im guessing just be the average nice lad and show interest in integrating
>foreigners that are learning/speak Latvian is a panty dropper
But if I move there and stay I won't be able to keep my guns and freedom ;-;. Plus the whole
>gonna get steam rolled by Russia thing
And since I'd be a foreign national then I'd be the first thrown into the camps

guns laws are almost american tier here, dont worry

>russia
>invading anything

they cant even get past ukrainian farmers
heres one of their best albums
vilki.lv/Vilkudiski/StobriJauKarsti/

Kurzemes pēdējie leğionāri is a good piece

>implying there will be a revolution in swedistan

Both Swedes and Latvians speak english as a second language.

Swedes yes, but not all Latvians.

Latvia is cool :3

literally everyone who is younger than 35 speaks english and barely a few words in russian

not to mention 18 year olds who have been learning english from 1st grade

>guns laws are almost american tier here, dont worry
Care to elaborate? My concern is also that I won't be able to
>russia
>invading anything
>they cant even get past ukrainian farmers
Ehh. Still

fuck that, you would be accepting the swedish left. you will be in the same spot in 10 years because they will want the fucking refugees too follow. all them the suicide they asked for.

you can get guns here, automatics too if im not mistaken, just pass all thr formalities and get the license

Seeing this actually, genuinely gives me hope
Eastern Europe is the future

>you can get guns here, automatics too if im not mistaken, just pass all thr formalities and get the license
I guess I should have finished what I was saying. The market of what is available plus how expensive they probably are kinda kills it, especially given the average income of Latvia

>bringing in the same people that ruined scandinavia

reee UN and EU says Latvia is northern Europe
last time i checked a 9mm pistol is around 200 euros and the average salary per month is 750 so everything here is cheaper to match the salaries.

I, myself get around 800 after taxes

Baltics are honorary nordics

You should check out bands like Kūlgrinda, Skyforger ( their early albums for pure folk), Vilkači, Auļi, Ugniavijas, Obelija, and you'll find many more on the way.

I make 2,2k driving a forklift. 600e/moth rent tho.

is Latvia the last hope for white man?

Thanks, Hitler
well yeah, but Funland is more expensive as well

That's Romanians.

Russians, turks and french are the same race?

yeah, thats what i ment when i mentioned the rent (its pretty cheap one here)

If you couldn't protect yourself with the stringent borders of an OCEAN, then no one can.

wouldnt be surprised tbqh

>last time i checked a 9mm pistol is around 200 euros
The problem is it depends on what brand, etc. I'm a gun nut and very autistic. I just want to get a qt Latvian traditional gf and bring her home with me so we can homestead in Alaska.
>and the average salary per month is 750 so everything here is cheaper to match the salaries.
Well no shit nigga

>dem eyes
truly the master race even int he gutter

>bring her home

reee i'd trade 500k ruskies for 500k white americans any day of the week

youtube.com/watch?v=hz4X5msXBoU

t-thank ;_;

It's scary to think that your pic is an actual place in the United States. Even scarier that it exists within my state.

(generalized)

pls remember to visit and submit your tourism bux ;_;

Ignore my IP, I'm in Latvia.

2 week vacation back in fatherland,pretty good shit. Last time I was here I was a starving student, now coming here with bank has been amazingly fun.

If you got money in Latvia, you can live like a king. Would recommend. Piebalgas beer best beer

>piebalgas

fugg you, Mežpils is where its at

Any nice historic places in Riga? Preferably not soviet shit

Shite opinion you got there matey

Jk, any beer is better than the swill they produce in the nordics

Fuck off, nigger. Those are Arabic ''whites''.

>be me live in AK
don't need you, just fix wherever you are at.

>please send me a Latvian QT

>belarus

>a "country" who glorifies the soviet union

noty

we use those sort of special effects for our cancer research donations, does anybody else?

These are great. Thanks for the recs!

Nah. Latvia would sink below sea level and flood from all the extra mass.

The old town itself is historic.
I wouldn't recommend going here for tourism though. If you have friends here and you can stay a while, you can party and have fun, go out camping. If you're coming here just to look at old buildings and monuments it's a waste of time.

The only value I see in coming here is that you can spend your time with reserved white people and just kick back. It's literally the only reason RamzPaul travels to Europe.

T Ē R V E T E

How hard is Latvian to learn? Is it a subject object verb language?

Seems like a comfy place for a traditional life desu.

Everything around Old Riga and "Centrs" is historic and more or less still from the 20/19th century

The outter layers of Riga are the shitty soviet agglomeration, but there are tons of other cities and places to visit

>I just want to get a qt Latvian traditional gf and bring her home with me so we can homestead in Alaska.
hahahah good luck latvian women are autistic about their heritage and country, good luck bringing her out of country unless you promise coming back and visiting the family twice a year

unless that is she comes from a shit family, is probably half-russian and will make you miserable and just wants to "escape" latvia (big, BIG red flag by the way)

since Latvian and Lithuanian are among the oldest languages it's kinda hard for english speakers.

>
>>I just want to get a qt Latvian traditional gf and bring her home with me so we can homestead in Alaska.
>hahahah good luck latvian women are autistic about their heritage and country, good luck bringing her out of country unless you promise coming back and visiting the family twice a year
this

>unless that is she comes from a shit family, is probably half-russian and will make you miserable and just wants to "escape" latvia (big, BIG red flag by the way)

also this, steer clear from Russian-"Latvians"

Doubt it, other ex-soviet shitholes like Bulgaria are pretty based, too.

What's harder, getting a grasp on the culture and language senpai, or getting citizenship.

>those French borders

TRIGGERED

>Technically this isn't grammatically incorrect
>isn't grammatically incorrect

oh the ironing

And Russian as the first one.

Both latvian and lithuanian don't have a system of how subjects objects and verbs go one after another, you can arrange them however, but there are some variants that would sound silly to a native speaker, but it would be correct.

>poorgaria
>based

if hittinf refugees with bats and living in huts is based, then go ahead

Serbia is better

youtube.com/watch?v=MUuMXB0qNYo

Probably language>citizenship>culture. The culture is basically becoming more reserved and learning new things on the go. Don't ever be obnoctious, be respectful, honest, loyal (don't ever lie about it) and people will teach you the things you need to know. Citizenship is provided after living in the country, learning the language somewhat, passing a test on language, history and culture.

>Inviting in refugees in general

Honestly, people who would rather flee their country than fight deserve no respect.

If only you'd been annexed by us as was planned in case of a victorious First World War, maybe then you would've learned some Ordnung.

That's not folk, it's appropriated pop music.

noty

Latvian has already been majorly influenced by German

We tend to be conservative about our culture and language, hence the simmilarities of baltic languages with sanscrit, latin and ancient greek.

It's just slightly more complicated than English. I'd compare it to Spanish or Italian in terms of how hard it is to learn.

The biggest difference is that we have accented words. A lot of English words simply don't exist in Latvian because they're not needed.
Mans - mine (male)
Mana - mine (female)
Manā - inside mine
Mani - mine (plural, neutral gender)
Manas - mine (plural, female gender)
etc

That's pretty much the only thing you could struggle with learning the language, the rest is pretty standard.

>don't need you, just fix wherever you are at.
Kansas mang, its fine here, I just want longer and colder winters with more mild summers. Plus
>All dat wild life and game

dont forget all the ā ē š etc

>wildlife

pls support our forests

They eat the cats btw

>willing to take in Swedes, the people who ran their country into the ground
>redpilled

No.

Neato

>paying violent religious extremists to live in your country while your own people starve
>just liberal things

If they are fleeing instead of ranting about evil right wingers then they clearly aren't part of the problem.
The SJWs aren't going to flee the country because it has too many ''refugees''.

>implying the cuckswedes would leave New Somalia

they would need to pass a 5 year integration course before they'd have even the slightest saying in what the country should do
pls use our beaches

desu Latvia is a pretty nice place. I might flee there after the US passes the demographics rubicon and starts collapsing

I'm not Danish ignore my flag.

I have had 2 Latvian gfs, currently with one for over 2 years.

They are lovely, support traditional roles, and have family values. They show you love with very little in exchange. At the same time they are independent. The country is very beautiful.

Last celebrations in the city of Riga this year, it was full of white people and families, something amazing to see. I travel a lot in Europe and the atmosphere in Latvia is impossible to match in other countries.

I find that Latvians are good in their hearts, but some times too good which makes them unable to protest against the government and stupid abuses like increasing public transport by a 50% in the last two years.

Salaries are not very high, except for high positions which are likely to require latvian and russian speakers.

Weather is not that bad, they have four seasons and spring and summers are comfy! unlike other countries in the region that are on full winter mode most of the year.