I really hope Rey loses a limb or burns half her face off in the next movie...

I really hope Rey loses a limb or burns half her face off in the next movie. It would make her struggle seem so much more real as well as mirroring the hardships Luke Skywalker faced in the original trilogy.

>In b4 Rey's gonna get blacked by Finn
> Transgender Wookie 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0VZj-85E5o
youtube.com/watch?v=lQDvsf5lAp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>living avatar of Feminism
>Jews allowing harm to be done to it

Wew lad

I want to ejaculate my semen all over her ears. I hope they don't cover them up next movie

Considering they're basically just rebooting the original 3 (but with a SJW twist), I'm sure we'll see something like that.

Why did they introduce niggers to the movie? They already had niggers:

> wookies
> tall
> strong
> smell like shit
> only communicates via grunts and howls

>watching (((Disney))) in 2016
Why do you do that to yourself?

A flawless character who is amazing at everything she does even if its the first time she does it.

Yeah episode 7 is worse than select parts of episode 2 + 3

Which is exactly why some fucking trauma needs to happen. I sound like a psychopath but Luke had to get an apprentice and train for years.. even then he wasn't a true jedi until the last movie

This

This, considering they are not follow anything remotely canon.

Chances are, they will make it known that Luke is her father and Mara Jade is her mother and something happened to her mother and died, why she was abandoned and she will form some kind of daddy issues and rebel against her father and his teachings, turning to the dark side. While that emo boy of Leia and Hand will turn back from the dark side and go on a mission to finding this cunt and try to turn her back towards the light and eventually they will form some kind of incest relationship since they are cousins.

Of course he needed training, he isn't a stronk and independent womyn who can be a master sustaining on the power of coal burning and her phallic black staff alone.

Nah, The Nigdi and Emo Solo will both suffer some physical disfigurement. Rey will continue to stun and amaze people with her ability to do literally anything better than people who have been doing it for decades; despite being abandoned in a desert wasteland with a shortage of food and no education, all through sheer GURL POWA

oh you haven't heard? finn and the spic pilot guy are gay in the next movie

Actually there were black people in the original trilogy. See Lando Calrissian (pictured).

I said niggers

"Fuck Lando Calrissian. Uncle Tom Nigga"

youtube.com/watch?v=I0VZj-85E5o

Don't worry, they decided to make Finn gay instead. Since Rey is a strong independent woman who don't need no man.

youtube.com/watch?v=lQDvsf5lAp0

That sounds about right except the last bit. That sounds like a Chinese cartoon fantasy.

I don't think that's true or confirmed. They are just teasing it from what i just looked it up

Sounds exactly like Luke desu. Nigger went toe to toe with one of the best lightsaber duelists in the universe and survived after carrying yoda around on his back for a while.

No she's just going to continue defeating her enemies with ease using her mystical feminism powers.

I don't get about the jew propaganda, she is fucking cute.

okay then

>Calling the most Superfly man this side of the Galaxy a nigger
Get out.

she'd be kinda hot with an eyepatch

maybe Emo Ren will get her in the eyeball with that crossguard thing

Rey wont get blacked because they're gonna make Finn gay and have a relationship with the guy who gave him the Jacket.

Not really, Luke at least had to train for several months/years to be good at anything he does well. Anikin after getting all his shit replaced with cybernetics was a fraction of the fighter he was before; the only other three known users of light sabers were just even more old/damaged.

Rey can literally do anything with zero training or background, she learned to tap on into the force by grunting on screen for 3 seconds, she fixed a part in the millinium falcon in about 5 seconds that Han Solo who had owned and operated that exact ship for years and years could not fix.

Again as an abandoned child in a wasteland with 0 family or any other support, little food and no education.

Does anyone else find this cunt ugly and repulsive? Has anyone paid attention to how large her fucking mouth is and her soulless, beady eyes?

The other three known users? Vaders kill count by saber is much much higher, after the slice and dice by kenobi, knights and masters alike. He adapted his style to make use of the prosthetics and with mechanical arms his strength could overpower most opponents easily and his skill was such that he could incorporate elements from all forms into his own style. In the original 3 kenobi just surrendered basically.

I'm not saying they didn't Mary Sue the shit out of Rey to the extent that she becomes completely unlikeable, but it does parallel with the original trilogy.

No, because Finn actually had chemistry with that dude.

But we got this new female hero to fap over!

Wow it's almost like they left her past ambiguous on purpose...this chick is guided by the force(read God) she can do pretty much anything the way Luke or anakin could...it's a fucking kids movie too

black people =/= niggers
you must be super new here

have you ever read the comix in the 80*s ? that shit is dank

it's gonna be rey's mom, fyi

I remember how when 7 came everyone was liek "THIS IS THE BEST STARWARS EPISODE EVER" and now it's dogshit, worse than episode 1.