Brit/pol/ - F-35 edition

>old brexit man
youtube.com/watch?v=kqW-pWzLFfs

>May, Putin to form anti-globalist alliance with President Trump
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3732116/Theresa-May-Vladimir-Putin-agree-improve-relations-Kremlin-says.html

>Norway warns Britain, don't fall for the EFTA meme
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/09/norway-may-block-uk-return-to-european-free-trade-association

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/06/treasury-looks-at-quitting-the-single-market-as-city-rejects-nor/

>Cuckwrangler pledges to keep Labour unelectable for foreseeable future
express.co.uk/news/politics/699169/Labour-Owen-Smith-EU-referendum-Brexit-Jeremy-Corbyn

>Labour election hopes dealt further blow in muslim electoral fraud crackdown
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/12/pickles-report-on-electoral-fraud-uk-government-finally-wakes-up-to-the-disaster-of-multiculturalism/

>Quintessentially British moderate muslim: 'killing infidels is just not cricket old beans'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/uk-schoolchildren-should-take-pledge-of-allegiance--muslim-group/

>Syrian economic migrants complain about all the free stuff and lack of war
express.co.uk/news/world/699026/Scottish-islanders-Syrian-refugees-Bute

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>Biggins trolls JIDF on live TV, (((producers))) say he'll never work in Hollywood again
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/christopher-biggins-and-the-fall-of-civilisation/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloster_E.28/39
aero-restauration-service.fr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lewding karen confirmed for devils work

Anyone else still awake?

Aye lad. 0610 is about the time I start questioning why that's true though.

>sleeping

can't sleep, carpet bugs to kill and karens to post

woke up an hour ago.

Is she looking at a dick or sex?

>carpet bugs
>carpet bugs
>carpet bugs
>carpet bugs

WOT

those cunting beetles/worms that show up at night. currently considering ripping up all the carpets in the house. obviously hoovering daily doesn't help

she's watching death

>those cunting beetles/worms that show up at night.
Why?
How?
Where?
When?
What the fuck?

Explain this then...

You mean Silverfish?
>pic related

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PLEASE WELCOME YOUR COMMANDER AND CHIEF, CRAIG CHARLES

>ROBOTWARS IS SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST
>STYLE, CONTROL, DAMAGE
>AS WE UNLEASH THE BOTS ON MUDSLIME HORDES
>HERE ON ROBOTWARS

That's no fish!

I think you should explain why you`re seeing dicks?

no these cunts

body horror

Well, it looks like a chode.

I mean, how does that not look like a dick? It's got the veins and foreskin pulled back - and everything.

You're trying to lewd Karen aren't you... I've got my eyes on you, child rapist.

want to shag this slag.

Are Cecilia!

READY TO STRIKE AT YOUR ORDER, COMMANDER FARAGE

17 YEARS OLD

>takeda hiromitsu

hope you're ready to see her get gangraped by multiple old fat men

too old

Don't post bugs you fucks. Post cuties.

All our British lasses are cute.

I'm out guys, got shit to do. Toodle pip sirs.

It's a trap!

In our hearts, we know France had the best girl.

It's actually a 15 year old girl

same

yeah normies reee etc

post more karens :3

work?

isn't she some "fembot" on /r9k/

No.

>10 posters
Lads...

i post any more and they'll become lewd

Can't quite think of something political to say about this.

Don't worry 11 is here
I'm fit as a butchers dog ladm8s

It`s basically the migrant crisis, some JFs are fucking France and we can`t do much but awkwardly watch.

yeah we're sad cunts, what else is new? normies will soon wake up and shit up the thread

Good. Cecilia should have never had feelings for that Nip, let alone a male Nip.

It's like the American Revolution - France may be fucking America, which Britain loved, but in the end France lost (bankrupt and revolution).

Make that 11.
Who else /lurk all night/ here?

>12

Also... me!

Night time is the best time to browse, you get a comfy few hours before the kids wake up.

What's a yabo?

It's WW1-WW2 era Royal Air Force spam time.
Some of you may remember me as a French user from a while back.

Low energy

why not post m8?

I dropped IS after one episode so I never knew who actually won.

Germany and France seem cutest though. They should end up together and let nip boy fuck nip girl.

I've been here but can't be assed to post in a kiddy cartoon thread.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloster_E.28/39

These were made in the village next to mine.

Is there any kind of local museum? A one of a kind gem of a plane, certainly.

>Liking Germany
The only good thing to come out of germany was Klopp.

Unfortunately not one I`ve been to, the Tesco that was built there has a Pioneer on it though.

I dropped IS after 10 minutes when I couldn't see Cecilia fall for that Nip.

Cecilia should kill all the others, though and then take over the world with Darjeeling's tonks, Warspite and Kongou, and Lelouch's military mind.

Only if she was the mascot, I wouldn`t want to give her something to do.

She has a mech; there's no point in her standing around. Also, Karen or Alice should be the mascot.

You must really like planes.

I keep getting the urge to pick up IS again because of this Kraut. Apparently she gets the least amount of screentime, unfortunately.

Not sure about Romania, but the RAF was fantastic at the time, it`s still pretty great now, do other countries have air shows like us?

I do. I occasionally dump pictures on brit/pol/ threads during the most silent hours to bask in the glory of the past and forget the present.

He must be going through his war thunder phase

She fucks the nip. That's all I know.

IS(IS) is still shit - more shit than Strike Witches.

I think he's French... or British.

>Not basking in the glory of the future
Heh, scrub. I bet you don't even plan imaginary battles.

It's a good game; shame it's developed by Gaijan Ent.

I know a guy back in France who owns the Flying Legends plane collection and a repair shop, awesome stuff.

aero-restauration-service.fr/

Occasionally lets them fly. A sight to behold.

Too lazy, its more comfy just to lurk.

I'm French, with a few drops of English blood in me. The future will have self-piloting planes, there's no glory in this.

Yes.

Saw a Vulcan at last years' Eastbourne airshow. Really loud, but still beautiful to watch it manoeuvre at brilliant speeds.

>When you realize the Syrian government usurpation plot is just a plan for Russia.

>It's a good game; shame it's developed by Gaijan Ent.
They developed the greatest flying sims of all time, haven`t played War Thunder since the tank update though.

I'll still regret having missed the 2011 70 years anniversary of the Battle of Britain back when I was around Southend-on-Sea. Had to come back to France for family reasons, missed it by a week.

That's a shame. I was in Australia in 2011, so I missed it too.

Have you ever thought about flying a plane?

What are the most haunted places of England ?
I want to visit and get spooped

How do you guys go about getting a job in another country?

I'm 20 years old, still quite young, and am currently in Romania to make some easy cash working in quality translation service, getting my flying license here for 6500 euros and rolling.

Why would you want to?
If you have jobs in certain fields, like aviation, they may offer you a job aboard.
Not even just pilots and what not, the people that operate the tugs can be sent aboard too.

Pray that Owen Smith becomes PM.

Nice. Are you hoping to be a pilot when you're older? Or just getting the licence for entertainment purposes?

For a further query: is Romania a shithole, like everyone assumes it is?

Come to Romania too, definitely spoopy. Hoia Baciu forest in particular, and many, many legends.

>wanting to be limited to Europe
If he`s qualified in something the best place to go is America.

I don't want to live in Britian. I love the country, but I am disillusioned by its lack of freedoms.

>lack of freedoms
The only freedom we don`t have that America has is the freedom to own an automatic gun.

I hope to become a pilot on ancient planes for show and demonstration purpose I guess, I'm getting along nicely with the guys at the reparation service I linked to. My main career is mostly focused on aviation art, actually.

As for Romania, the country is in a quite complicated situation. Two thirds of the country are basically Afghanistan, where subhumans couldn't get their shit together after stopping receiving gibsmedats and jobs from communism.
The most Eastern part (where I work and live, Timisoara) is the richest part of the country, an old German province since centuries. The commies chased out most natives Prussians and Germans to replace them with scum, but competent people are starting to come back after the revolution quite steadily.
It's basically a western European city, with a few soviet-like buildings disfiguring the landscape, but still mostly magnificent German buildings and modern architecture making its way too. Also, everyone is basically white, and we absolutely fucking hate gypsy scum.

A very strange situation indeed, trapped in time in a way.