NYC HACKED

SO, some phreak compromises police band and claims offices shot..

SO, some phreak compromises airport terminal band claiming shots fire,
terminals shut down.

why the current need to create disfunction..

why are blm, no lemme rephrase this, why are black panthers allowed to attack whites..

its 2016.. imagine if i went out in my ku klux klan burka, for a swim in queens..

probably wouldn't go over to well unless i was achmed?
clearly this isn't american spring, its august 15th..

tell me user.

how do we combat this attempt to create martial law and stop trump pulling a brexit?

for those born recently..

google 2600.

do not limit your education, explore and exceed and test.

in 95, i had my first serious mac.. it was awesome. we were running zelifcam, building hotline and running wild on irc..

watch this kids. tonight was just someone trolling.. if you got the broadcastify alert. it was due to someone hacking a police channel.
youtube.com/watch?v=OKtQhwySSCc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1tPvxsx0SQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A dim witted nignog could figure out the radio stuff. It's sad it took them this long really.

understanding the substantial ddos style disruption it can cause... should i /thread? do you realize how this is an open channel of destruction..

watch this video.. information is good.. trolls will ruin this thread. let them slide it, watch this video.

I don't think its BLM.
I think its something worse and that its connected to the big Southwest and Delta Airlines outages that stranded thousands.
Someone is going to wait till its the peak travel season around thanksgiving or christmas and bring it all down and have airports across the country stuffed full of stranded travelers. Then once they have airlines canceling flights at the major airports across the country and everyone is stuck they strike. It could be something small like cause riots or they could go big and use guns and bombs to kill thousands and disturb air travel for years.

this is a soros project. forget trump. clinton. REMEMBER GLOBALIST AGENDA. NWO SHIT. this is the scariest election in history. the outcome will be staggering.

bill clinton was involved in the film i have posted..

NEW FAGS

must watch video..

learn how shit actually works..

this is 95..

i know i'm soo old, i don't know how it works now.. no this is how it works..

CLINTON FOUNDATION MUST FALL.

you never learnt not to drunk post, OP?

HACK THE PLANEEEETTTTTTTT

i mean, i don't hide behind a proxy. but i do hate kykes.. i did roll in #tech a decade ago.. but i guess your mom did suck my dick...

can you jump off yet soros senpai..

or will we hang you fucking kykes in trees fo fun?

i don't think your ready for this movement.

Bruh drunk posting is the only way to truly enjoy 4chinz. I can't stand the idiocy sober, but drunk... Hell I'm join in!

Canada finally not shit posting

i just want people to watch this video.. i'm an old nobody.. long since left the scene.. but this is history that new fags, don't see.. ITS FUCKING IMPORTANT. IT MAKES THE EMAIL LEAKS MEANINGFUL. IT EXPLAINS WHY THE MEDIA DOESN'T TELL ANYONE

THIS IS FUCKING IMPORTANT AS THE FIRST TIME, YOU BOUGHT A PLAYSTATION...

this entire post is to get people to watch this film

its gonna help you out... if it doesn't sorry.

THIS DUDE WENT TO JAIL OVER FRAUD OF C4

use a phone drunk and you end up liking all sort of stuff from 2 years ago while trying to scroll down and fap at the same time

youtube.com/watch?v=C1tPvxsx0SQ

I hacked pepsi phone cards.. all day. i wish you guys were alive in the 90s it was so wonderful, friendly and safe. some bros took over government boxes.. and landed in fed land...

They gotta cover the Pentagon can't account for $$Trillions again. 9-11 all over again

tell some old war stories user

i have a producer friend who once told me there was some samples in a daw, i dont remember if renoise or pro-tools, that were the exact tones pay-phones used

Bump?

>trump pulling a brexit

In case you didn't know, the U.S. isn't actually part of the EU.

>This video is not available
Were we compromised?

Old guy, please rec me some interesting communities, most phreaking irc channels nowdays are either dead or useless

Bump

im watching the vid bretty good