Really made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Did Hillary Clinton really say she wants war with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

Makes me warm and fuzzy inside

I'd feel safe. Muslims are the only ones blowing shit up, refuse to assimilate into mainstream American (or any other) culture.

Fucking awesome I want a ride in the Trump blimp I can snipe sandniggers beyond the wall from up there.

Still letting them wear Hajibs. Far more tolerant than some places.

Are you implying this bad? I wish we can keep out dirty muzzies out of our lands. They're anti-progress and have a nigger-tier victim complex.

I don't get it.

Am I the only one to realize that this illustration was heavily influenced by Nazi Germany under Hitler's rule? Hmm. Strong image.

Nb4 more shilling

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

BONUS:
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw - Compilation of CNN & MSNBC Cutting Guests Mics to Protect Hillary Clinton

I don't see what you mean...but everyone sees things differently :)

first of all, Jews weren't immigrating to Germany so this analogy is already complete bullshit

What a beautiful sight

Yay! Can't wait

I like how these retards always take "illegal immigrants and radical muslims suck" to mean "kill all [insert demographic here]". It's like they're brain damaged or something.

ugh do people SERIOUSLY want fucking pakis in their country?
jesus christ baka

I have no idea why they're arresting that cowboy either

And it would still be better than the nations immigrants flee from.

>It's a "I'm going to demonstrate how fearmongering is bad by fearmongering" episode

I think the cowboy is supposed to represent a stereotypical Mexican.

Why do you need to identify Muslim women with a tag? They already do that voluntarily with their burqas.