Clinton is 14 electoral college votes short of 270 with tossups. Trump is 116 short...

Clinton is 14 electoral college votes short of 270 with tossups. Trump is 116 short. Is it possible that Trump could make a comeback and still win?

The delusion that comes from these drumpf fags is quite honestly unbelievable.

The fact that they think every poll is simply against them, and that blaming government officials for terrorists in the middle east will somehow "make america great again."

I think we should all just grow up and vote for the actual candidate here.

Personally, I'd don't think.

Here's the reason why: Virginia. Virginia a blue state now. It's demographics have changed far too much. It has a Democrat governor and two Democratic senators. It's a lean blue/solid blue state now. Trump isn't winning Michigan, either.

Pretty much, he needs Pennsylvania. But he's likely not going to win that either. Frankly, it's not that Trump is a terrible candidate. He's talking about what people want. The problem is America is far too non-White. That's simple.

Expect Hillary. Also, I'm not a fucking shill. I'm on this board everyday, and I contribute with good shit.

which states are considered to be permanently red? i find it hard to believe that somewhere like MS would ever just lean red and not be permanently red

I dunno, maybe...

This

>trusting the media at all
Remember vote stay good goy

NC is not a toss up. It's blue now.

MS is very black and Trump has nearly zero support amongst minorities. He would have won if he were able to just STFU, but no, he doesn't have a prayer.

You niggas thought I was crazy when I called him a Clinton plant. Who's laughing now?

It all rests on the debates. People actually tune into them, and they hear what they say from the candidate's mouth, without the media spin.

If he can nail the debates, he'll win.

Me becuas your knee a full blown media sheep

Vote stay be a good goy

>Trump has nearly zero support amongst minorities.

Thus why Trump was the most unelectable of the GOP. If let's say Kasich ran, GOP could have gotten 25% of the black vote, which is very cruel in states like Ohio to win. Now the GOP is losing Georgia and Arizona due to Trump's racism. Racism is a double edge sword. You can use it to rallies stupid white rednecks, but like half the country is non-white now and they will vote against you every time.

>Vote stay

80% of the UK is white user.

Trump es un puto. Me and my familia are voting Hilldog here in Michigan.

It's August for Gods sake, elections can't be called until after the debates. In 88 Dukakis lead bush 10 points but bush won.

I DIDN'T KNOW THE ELECTION WAS TODAY

GEE I BETTER GET OUT AND VOTE

GA is not a tossup you retard.

>ever comparing Bush and Trump as being anywhere near similar candidates

Hang your Drumpf poster in your living room, and hang yourself next to it.

>a clinton plant
oh, because ted cruz or jeb! would have done so much better? lmao

GOP will never win without some minority votes

>Romney gained 27% on 2012

I don't know why everyone forgets Rubio. He was the "dark horse" that was gonna save the GOP from Cruz and Bush

But then he got stumped

saged. Do we really need 500 polls a day. We know the game, give it a break for a bit please. There is other shit going on i the world other than btfo threads.

Here let me reverse that sage for you with a kindly bump you self absorbed queer

I disagree. I think that NC leans more red than blue, though it is a toss up. It's similar to Florida and Ohio.

>Trump disappointing me
Not possible, the main reason I'm voting for him aside from agreeing with 90+% of his policies is to get the chance at all that invigorating liberal assdamage.
Day 1 in office he's going to deliver in full.

> The fact that they think every poll is simply against them, and that blaming government officials for terrorists in the middle east will somehow "make america great again."

Who's deluding himself?

Every primary matchup poll had Clinton in the negatives.

Except for Trump.
Makes you think ?

Honestly is fucking almost 3 months from the election why the fuck is this a thread and why the fuck are people taking this seriously. Hillary could fall off a cliff and land on her nipples

NM, CO, VA and NH are also swing states. MO, GA and AZ are not.

It was never NOT possible that Trump would win.

Faith in reality and distrust of polls is your friend.

Rubio has no principles. What would even be the difference between Rubio and Clinton? They're both bought by special interest groups.

this is hard

VOTE FOR TRUMP
VOTE FOR TRUMP
DON'T LET THESE THREADS TAKE AWAY YOUR MOTIVATION. THAT'S PART OF CTR'S PLAN. VOTE FOR FUCK'S SAKE! FUCKING VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEE IGNORE THIS SHIT!