Im gonna swallow my pride real quick

Im gonna swallow my pride real quick
>inb4 newfag
wtf is redpilled and the stages of redpill people talk about, I feel lost in most threads

Lurk more

anal suppository

you're lurking while you watch refugees fuck your wife

/thread as fuck

Tinfoil hat and it's level of strength at repelling alien influence on your mine

lurk moar

>Praise KEK

welp
/thread

First day at CTR?

nigga whut

Lurk moar

In the movie, The Matrix, Morpheus asks Neo if he wants to take the Red Pill or the Blue Pill.
He says that if he takes the Blue Pill he will wake up as if nothing has happened. To be blissfully ignorant.
If Neo chooses the Red Pill, he will see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
The truth of the Matrix isn't pretty. And that's what makes the metaphor so apt. The truth usually isn't pretty, and once you learn it you can't unlearn it.
To be Red Pilled on a thing is to see and understand the unfortunate truth of a thing. Such as the near absolute corruption of our government.
The Stages of Red Pill are a joke about the stages of acceptance in grieving

Step one kys

tnx user
/thread

redpill- being exposed to heretical truths
step 1 Understand Race and IQ disparities
step 2 Understand ZOG and Jewish subversion of Western Nations.
step 1488 Understand Hitler did nothing wrong.

/bread

Think of the Matrix newfag.

Redpill - You can wake up to unbearable and enraging truths you WILL NOT like. The thing about this is, once you've awaken, you cannot go back to sleep and become ignorant. When you watch the news, listen to politicians speak, etc., you'll begin to see through all their double talk and lies. Then you'll see Bluepillers lapping that shit up like ignorant sheep.

Bluepill - You can go back to sleep. Live in ignorance. The thing about this is, you'll be a sheep. Never knowing the truth and easily being lead around for the benefit of others (even if it eventually leads you to your doom).

watch the Matrix and extrapolate
also, newfag xD

Do you know why we dont actually give answers to these people? They need to prove their worth by finding their answers themselves. Good job goyim.

>namefag
Okay homo