Why is a rich, famous, good looking actor so angry?

why is a rich, famous, good looking actor so angry?

Angry people are just naturally angry. It's a "nice thought" from a liberal perspective to say there's a reason for it, but when it comes down to it, people who are predisposed to anger are going to get angry over small things.

It's not because of shortcomings or unresolved feelings, it's because they're angry people.

False

Awesome addition to the conversation.

Thnx

he's probably mad because of that big guy

Because being rich, famous and good looking is not the key to happiness.

Because high test

Nose bridge berry cannot be conquered.

I learned at a young age I was such a person after injuring a peer by physically beating them up. It scared me and made me sad. But now I'm just secretly angry all the time and overly enthusiastic and silly irl but always seething just beneath the surface. I don't want people to know I'm an angry person. I would rather have them think I'm off in my own world

body bag

this is what passes for good looking in Holly-jew-wood today?

that's the monkeyest looking white I've ever seen.

because most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

Roid rage

But why do you say he's mad? I don't follow anything celebrity related

OH GOOD FOR YOU

Probably because you posted his pic and didn't get doubles. Checkem.

You and me? WE ARE DONE PROFESSIONALLY.

Yeah.. I don't get it. Why is Christian Bale angry?

He is based as fuck.

I met him while we were both drunk in New Orleans.

>I bought him a drink and he didn't drink it
>mfw

He's angry because you shitpost(and not get doubles).

Good looking? Come on, even I'm better looking than that. He has weird eyes, wonky eyebrows and a dodgy nose!

usually it's a case of believing yourself to be way more important than you actually are. actors, as it turns out, tend to be the biggest narcissists.

He heard about canada

judging from him getting into screaming matches with his mother, mommy issues

Post your pic you fat cunt. Stop projecting.

kæk

me 2 thnx