Chinese Petrochemical Engineer Posted to Angola. AMA

I am not allowed to upload documents. There are only 3 Chinese energy companies in Angola anyway so you could probably take a guess. Just ask me a question and I'll answer it as proof. I've posted here a few times before.

I've also been to Tanzania, Zambia and DRC. DRC needs to be colonised again.

Do you work with any Africans? Is Empire of Dust an accurate depiction of their behaviour?

Is empire of dust accurate? What do you think of africa?

Why haven't you enslaved them again yet?

What kind of energy does China plan to use to help these young youths?? Also do you enjoy being enriched??

All of us want to know how close "Empire of Dust" is to the reality on the ground.

Ready to build more ghost cities?

Have you noticed any lashback against African governments from selling natural resource rights to foreign interests? What are the biggest roadblocks you encounter? Who are China's biggest rivals in Africa. Why do you think America (and American companies) are,for the most part, ignoring Africa?

I do work with the 黑鬼 and truth be told, they have a terrible work ethic. I've been told the Angolans are the better Africans already, I can't imagine what the Congolese would be like.

The Angolan elite are wealthy and speak Portuguese well. Their children are educated in Europe (paid for by ill-begotten cash) and they lead lavish lifestyles. These people seem to be easy to deal with, administration has no problems with getting contracts or permits done.

The low-level, normal African is a nightmare to work with. Empire of Dust is fairly spot on:
> machinery gets damaged due to reckless use
> Petrol and steel go missing
> Sloppy security work (gates unlocked)
> Disgustingly poor punctuality

I received western education in Singapore, in contrast to the Chinese educated mainlander colleagues I have. Still, with all this talk of equality, reason and fairness, its hard to treat them as equals.

But all memes aside, how far is China planning to expand into Africa?

is it really all so tiresome ?

我不是中国人

No point. They're so incompetent and indolent that the Chinese government decided to send workers and penal colonies to Africa to improve productivity and reduce unemployment. These guys are from the shitty inland provinces and half them aren't even Han Chinese, they are Zhuang, Tai or Bai.

No enriching so far. The good part about Chinese state enterprises is that they contract security to corrupt local military officials + Chinese state-run PMCs.

Yes. The Angolans and Tanzanians have been very receptive to our presence, thanks to an intense PR campaign waged by CCTV Africa and getting local authorities to arrest dissidents.

Zambians though, those motherfuckers hate our guts. The state is trying to fight corruption there, and with that goes the officials most willing to work with China. Doesn't help how western investment there has been pretty beneficial for the urban populace.

The Japanese have been attempting to compete but they have been failing so far. German companies have been making a comeback though, IIRC the Namibians rejected a Chinese airport bid for a German one.

I'm an engineer, not a politician. Some serious infrastructure is being built though,and an effort is being made to gain influence with the younger generation of African elites (the children of the despots and administrators are being lavished with gifts and scjolaroships). I don't think we will be leaving any time soon. There seems to be a deliberate attempt to impose our culture on them too. Confucius Institutes are popping up (one just opened in DeS) and all those Chinese charity schools you see opening in rural areas are teaching Taichi and Xiangqi

So what will you do? Displace them all? If you feed them then you'll just repeat the history of Rhodesia.

Bump

Not much of a suprise most Namibian whites are of German descent

Also have any interesting stories?

Do you have any good stories about interacting with the locals?

What do you and your colleagues do for recreation while out there?

Is there political motivation for development out there or is it strictly business?

How much interracial dating is going on there between Asian and natives?

I had dinner with a 'Commisar' (for lack of a better translation) once in Luanda after submitting logistical clearance lists to the trade office there. We were all pessimistic about China's odds in Africa and were quite vocal with our cynicism. His answer was very nuanced, and from what I gather, this will be a long-term, exploitative venture, where Chinese gains are maximised. Think of America's relationship with the Philippines: America fucks them over for economic gain but the administration there is always militarily and diplomatically pro-US.

A bunch of non-Angolan bantus tried to break into a satellite compound (pump station) to presumably siphon gas and steal metal for scrap. The Chinese PMCs detected this on CCTV and rushed down in an armoured truck. They violently subdued them and we thought that was the end of it

Two days later we found three naked Africans chained to an broken truck at the dumping area adjacent to the compound. We asked the PMCs about it and after much pestering, they loaded them on a truck and drove off...somewhere. I do not know what happened to them.

These PMCs were Guangxi province natives and I'm guessing they were sick of dealing with trespassing

Which country is this in?

>Phillipines

Well thats not too bad of a deal
Prepare for an afrocentricist movement coming to your colony in a few generations. Don't feel sympathy for them either, they don't care.

Hmm...positive interactions?

There was this one MPLA veteran who walked with a limp. He was trained by Chinese communists during the South African border war or something and could sing the first two lines of the Chinese anthem. Couldn't speak Chinese for shit but we let him have free flow beer at the main compound canteen (note:Chinese only). He worked and still works as a janitor and does a good job.

For leisure, we drink and play cards. Alternatively, Vietnamese and Cambodian joy brigades are brought in and circulated among the camps. For the more intellectual among us, we read and discuss politics. There is not much free time though.

Post pictures of the camp or anything you have

Good morning bro.

I remember talking to you here a few weeks. Hope everything is still going well.

t. Portuguese dude working in Luanda (ignore the flag, it's my company's proxy)

You know any NORINCO contacts?
I want some chicom armor piercing bullets

Which African country is China most invested in?

How many dark chocolate beauties did you fug? Get aids yet?

I'd rather not. Ask me stuff if you are skeptical.

Ah yes hello brother I remember you from two months ago. I wish I could be in Luanda, though the situation there seems tense still. The military used live rounds on demonstrators a few days ago. How bad were the riots?

> NORINCO

The irony of the entire situation is how its always NORINCO firearms used against us in southern Africa. The billions of dollars of arms sold to Sudan in the early 2000s appears to have proliferated through the entire continent. Al-Bashir armed Islamic paramilitaries with 56式 rifles, which went to the Islamist in kenya, Somalia and even nigeria. Then south Sudan seceded and the military there can't seem to keep their junior officers from selling this stuff away

Why does pol love empire of dust so much
It's just a Chinese being real with Africans, don't know what's so special about that

Angola
DRC
Tanzania
Nigeria
Mozambique

They're trying hard in South Africa now.

None. I have standards. Some of the lads here seem to like the Angolan women, but most use protection and settle for Chinese or Vietnamese mail order brides when the return to the mainland. The AIDS stigma in East Asia is spectacular.

Why does the DRC need to be re-colonised? Hasn't colonisation been proven to not work?

How long is your dick, be honest.

Them trips of tirade, those pmc friends went huntin

Beats me. I found the film terribly boring, it's essentially daily life. They don't even show verbal or physical abuse which is typical, or the shitty working conditions. CREC probably put up a show for the white filmmakers.

Are you a tiongkok or a singkie?

To be fair, the Chinese aren't any better at driving.

That could potentially be the reason why govt is discouraging white businesses and industries. We still hold most of the economy together and once we're gone, you can almost guarantee that the blacks will leave it to the Chinese to develop their country instead of self development

Third generation Sinkie. Did NS, fucked up my A Levels and ended up in NTU Engineering. I had a choice between working at jurong island or Bukom. I fucked that shit and decided to land a job in some place more interesting. The pay is good and the mainlanders need getting used to. In situations like these, the mainlanders are nice insofar as you are useful and refrain from looking down on them.

Long enough for the blacks

What do you think of Australia?

Australia seems pretty popular with Chinese tourists.

Good man, I did NTU bio science, biggest waste of 4 years ever. Good luck over there, hope you can siam reservist until you're too old for callups.

But honestly speaking, if you're an NTU student you should be used to the PRCs by now, it's not called NTUC (Nanyang Technological University of China/Calcutta) for no reason.

How long will you be there?

I honestly had no idea that there even were riots. Mind you, I work by the bay, and my house is not too far (in Kinaxixi). Where were these riots?

At present, I don't fell any tension in the air, although a lot of expats are leaving due to the currency issues. As for me, life goes on, waiting patiently to return to my home country on vacations. I even had the chance to go camping near Sumbe last weekend. If you're into it, you should check out "Grutas da Sassa".

Are you offended that as a Singaporean in the West, you are still looked down upon by the general populace who see you (rightfully) as a chink even though your country is arguably more affluent than most of theirs?

Not that guy, but I'm also Singaporean.

The rep is actually rightfully deserved since most of us can put on a show for exams but talk/write like retards otherwise.

All I know is that Singapore is not nearly as cucked as the UK/Sweden/Germany/France despite being a literal police state.

They are already? Damn...
I've heard that the Chinese state greases palms with both the ANC and the EFF. Most of it goes to the ANC, but they're touching base with the EFF to get whitey out.

Abang what are you doing now with NTU Science. The mainlanders we get at NTU tend to be from the coastal provinces or the richer inner provincial cities (Wuhan, Dalian, Harbin, Chongqing). Those guys are somewhat civilised.

When you come here you will be the plebs who were rejected at factories and were recruited off rice fields.

I go there for three months at a time and then go to Shanghai to report. I come back to SG every now and then.

What's the worst thing you've witnessed from the niggers? Also would you ever support moving Africans to Singapore?

>dongbei
>somewhat civilized

Top Kek. But I do appreciate your honesty other than that.

You lucky white bastard with your seaside property.

Happened around Walale, Zango II area it seems. There seems to be fewer and fewer white expats around yes, but there are still plenty in Luanda nevertheless. None of them go anywhere near our compounds anyway.

> Sumbe
Its a diamond company you're working for right? They have great staff welfare I must say, though working out here is like camping 24/7.

Nah, I'm Chinese and I'm fine with it. We fuck with the white contractors in Africa sometimes too. I get more offended when they mistake me for a Jap

I graduated in 2009, but the ones I shared a hall with were subhuman. PRCs are some of the filthiest animals I have ever had the misfortune of sharing a bathroom with and I'm a pretty slovenly fellow myself.

But it sounds like you won't be coming back to SG for a while, mainly rotating between China and Africa, amirite?

Also, are the PMCs chinks? Never heard of those before. How brutal are they?

>Also would you ever support moving Africans to Singapore?
Fuck off we're full.

One of them got crushed by machinery once and the rest of them didn't seem to be bothered by it. We had to clear him out ourselves, disgusting.

> Moving Africans anywhere.
No.

You should hit up Yunnan, Guangxi, Gansu and Shaanxi next time, these guys make the 东北三省 people look like refined aristocrats.

The ANC and this new BRICS revelation just makes us lap dogs at China's command. The irony of ANC being a black nationalist party yet selling out to the Jews in '94 and selling out to the Chinese in the 2000's

How's the Natives Portuguese compared to European Portuguese?

Yes the PRCs have bad table manners but I would say that their bathroom etiquette is the absolute worst.

I am actually back in Singapore right now. Haven't been back in 6 months and I'll only be here for 2 weeks.

Shandong Huawei Security Group is the largest and preferred PMC company here. It's composed of former rear-echelon, sub-standard PLA guys from the shit-tier provinces. Xi Jinping reduced Chinese military strength by 300000 men two years ago as part of his modernisation drive, I'm guessing some of them ended up here

Have you had sex with a nigger yet?

Is it likely they were executed?

Oh, I know what you're talking about. Basically they were demolishing some shacks in that area and a kid protested against the military destroying his house. Military dudes shot the kid in the head, and there was general outrage on normiebook and other social networks. Obviously none of this actually seeps into real life (same as muslim attacks in Europe).

I work for a Big4 Audit/Tax company. Staff welfare is indeed nice, in the sense that you have plenty of spending money, although I had to look for a place on my own.

It takes a while to get used to. At the beginning I had to ask them to repeat stuff all the time. Basically they have a really lazy accent, use tons of slang and don't convey ideas properly, although this last part is more of an African problem all around.

I did once. Terrible experience all around, even though we were both kinda drunk.

I took her to the company's guest house, and we banged like 3 times. She wasn't too active, more of a "give it to me hard" type of chick, but she sucked a mean dick.

Worst part was after sex, when I went to pee. Bitch went through my stuff and took the equivalent of USD 100 from my beside table. I had to fight her to throw her out, and got my glasses broken in the process. After I got the money, she started chimping out, saying I was robbing her. This woke up everyone in the house, of course.

Eventually had to call one of the house guards to throw her out, but he told me to give her some money to reduce the possibility of some revenge on the house (such as calling her family to shoot the place up or rob us). Nearly got myself fired for it!

You're literally like the old colonial Aristocracy

Oh lord, rejects from the PLA with guns and ordered to shoot the local nogs in the head, that'll be a riot.

Though you should be safe, the law of Chinese xenophobia means that they will protect you against the darkies.

Enjoy your time back here, it sounds like they don't have proper sanitation there. How are your living accommodations?

Your's. : o

Not true, that's Cidade do Kilamba, in Luanda, Angola.

It is slowly getting occupied now, although most homes were handouts to people who got displaced after demolitions.

Place is very far from the center, though, which means the resident have to leave the house at 4am in order to beat traffic.

>xd le based chink xd
They're all a bunch of weebs. The guy wasn't even that racist.

Being a police state is what keeps it uncucked.

UK is literally setting up a thought police while Germany and Sweden are trying to ethnically cleanse its own people. France is pretty bad but at least they seem to be learning.

Any jobs down there atm?
t. Houston

do you know something about italian companies in africa?