ANGLO-SAXS RULE THE WORLD

>Putin in 2013: Britain? It's just a small island no-one pays any attention to.
>Brits leapfrog China and take the second place at the Olympics. All champs are white Anglo-Saxs.

>ANGLO-SAXS

We all know they're niggers save for the swimming events.

>other countries have to compete for second place

NICE TRIPS

DOG BLESS

All British Olympic champions in Rio are white. Almost all American champions are also white (except for Simon Bales and a few other sportsmen). Not an argument.

> has 1 billion more people than USA and great britain
>still can't beat neither in sports

You chinks are literally degenerate.

They get so butt-hurt as well. I saw Twitter rage from chinks because of that Aussie that beat one of their swimmers. Some guy who had apparently taken drugs.

Is this how you felt after the emu war? I can feel the butthurt from here.

>when bongistani thinks he can shitpost properly

The population advantage probably isn't so great when so many are poor and grew up in extreme poverty, maybe even malnourished. Granted that Asians are probably less likely to be able to compete physically anyway even taking that into consideration, but still.

They train like hell though. Most of the Chinese athletes are hand picked from a very young age and train their entire lives. Sounds like a really shitty and stressful life.

On top of that, the Chinese are known cheaters. They cheat and they still can't win. Their state laboratories are pumping out undetectable steroids and they still suck.

Exactly, China actually does pretty well considering the shit hole country it is and how much of the population is farmers. Pretty sad a developing country that has less Olympic athletes can beat white-first world countries

If you check the stats, Australia and USA have more doping offenses than China

I remember when after the Olympics in Beijing everyone was saying that slanty-eyed commies would dominate the sports in the future. Not gonna happen, folks.

Not going to happen considering their gene pool. Maybe if they start importing whites for snow and swimming sports, and blacks for running sports and sending them out.

Do I have to spell this out for you? China's cheating is state-sponsored. Their government produces high-tech undetectable performance enhancers. It's an open secret. So their cheaters don't get caught.

>All champs are white Anglo-Saxs.

well I'm glad they're recovering from 2012 then lolol

Sup Forums satire sure is funny

They are some pretty good weight lifters though... But they need to improve on some "western" sports

Damn you work for them or something? You sure know a lot
There's cheaters in every country, you would be stupid to not get every advantage you can. Difference is, no Western media in their right mind would criticize themselves for it but focus more when other countries get caught

Chinese went Saiyan that year... It does look like they improve a bit each year with this year probably earning more medals than Russia, the typical 2nd place country

That's with the caveat of a shitload of Russians being banned, though.

Muslims never take any medals. There was only one fencer in Team USA who won bronze (and Hillary is trying to push it so hard), but that was clearly because of Mariel Zagunis who is an Olympic champion.

True, pretty unfortunate that some were probably innocent and the years spent training for this event went down the drain

>If we adjust the rules to bend to my exact arbitrary specifications, we win, technically!

The UK is in SECOND place mate not First

>Medaled in cuckoldry and crumpet-eating

DOG SAVE THE QUEEN!!!

Calm down there mate lol don't get so butthurt that you need to use ad hominems

POP QUIZ
Name two countries that have
1. Ruled the world
2. Saved the world
3. Dominated the Olympics

Yeah, white Anglo-Saxons like Mo Farah. TOP KEK

Jackie chan...... Wrong game

USA and USA

desu it must feel shit to be any other country

You are going to see the impact of the ban in two or three days when the contests in athletics are over. All their hopefuls were able to compete until now, but they will likely plummet in the standings to the seventh or eights place later this week because there are no Russian athletes.

I thought the ban was lifted. Did they catch them with even more violations?

Is it true that your athletes don't get any money from government and they are forced to seek for money from sponsors? I've heard it a report on a pro-Russian channel, so I am just curious if this is kind of propaganda that they are trying to push down our throats. They also told in this TV report that the American sportsmen are forced to work while training for the Olympics and they get very few money after tax returns. So why the American sportsmen are so successful then?

Many times, they're sports that they've done all their lives and whose parents dumped untold money into, and they went to college and did for four years while getting top tier coaching in their sport. That's increased by the fact that many worked extra hard to attain that college athletic scholarship in the first place.

Pursuit of greatness and competition are synonymous with American culture, and when you combine that with our money, population size, and diverse gene pool, it's a recipe for winning Olympics.

Ah I don't know much about that, you'll have better luck searching it up on an unbiased news site. Does kinda make sense though seeing how much Nike™®© advertisements they do, even other brands like cola, and smaller brands
I don't really believe in propaganda anymore, I see it as different view points because every country will have "propaganda" bashing other countries and praising themselves. My own country included, there's so many shit news outlets that prey on the easily swayed and ignorant

>All British Olympic champions in Rio are white.

Pic related is quintessentially white Snglo-Saxon British champ Mohamed Muktar Jama Farah.

Speak for yourself Tyrone Washington jr

Well not taking in the fact that the UK has won so many more medals pr capita. Nice success breed US not looking at facts

One out of 15 (you should also add team competitors). And they are still number two.

Greece has. And the us hardly ever saved the world

I can't seem to find you in the table. Oh there you are, between Bahrain and fucking Grenada. Maybe you should have stayed in the Union, you'd be able to leech some relevance.

Every chink is on the juice I guarantee it

Lol this. Chinese are natural betas

USSR

Kek, literally potatowogs

We did finance the rebuilding of Europe and we also kept the USSR from invading Europe and did a pretty decent job of keeping communism in check. Our military is also being the defense force of a bunch of countries so they don't have to have a military and can afford their welfare states. A great example is Japan, America's assured protection of Japan and it not having to spend on military allowed it to commit entirely to becoming a 1st world economy and becoming a tech giant. We're pretty much also the only reason NATO is even taken semi seriously. Seriously give us a break, I know America isn't the sole savior of the world but we've done a lot of good and still manage to get shit for it.

This is our worst games in 20 years. We need to get our shit together.