Black Degenerates Matter

"rich people don't give us enough money, so we burn down our own neighborhoods"

Why are niggers so degenerate?

i heard its the republicans fault senpai

>Why are niggers so degenerate?
because, instead of repatriating them after belated emancipation (of exterminating them), you bugerbrains had not 'final solution' but to let millions of disgruntled, raciss nigs run amok in a once civil society

...thus you have the collapse of the U.S. imminent

>a photo of a printout of a screencap

We must go deeper

Who fucking cares. I thought I was red-pilled until this past week. I jokingly called niggers dumb monkeys before but now I realize that's exactly what they fucking are, degenerate monkeys. They as a ethnic group cannot function within society to the same degree that any other race can and it's precisely why they've remained almost exclusively in the lower class several generations after racial segregation officially ended.

Deep!

>Why are niggers so degenerate?
thats a self explanatory question, just remove the "why" and the question mark, and move niggers at front of the sentence

It is in their nature. Would you fault a cat for shitting in a sandbox?

>Black Gibs Matter

Balls deeper

I also just realised that pic in OP is a screenshot.

So now we have a screenshot of a screenshot of a screenshot of a video of a printout of a screenshot

Back to front user
You meant
>a screen cap of a printout of a photo

Someone with a printer needs to get in on this

What did he mean by this?

We're balls deep right now

Go back to r eddit you circlejerking faggots

>Dumb nigger criminal pulls a gun on an officer because he got pulled over for acting suspicious.
>Gets shot because why the fuck wouldn't he, who points a gun at a cop if you aren't going to shoot them?
>Riots because monkeys think this is about racism when he had a long criminal record and the cop who shot him was black

Libtards justify this to me. Just fucking try. These niggers just wanted to riot and nothing else. There's no rational reason for these protests, there's no ideology at all. They're just degrading to their primal nature because they can get away with it now that society is so fucking liberal and afraid to not be political correct.

Conservative counter culture when? We need to get to the point where being a lazy degenerate nigger isn't tolerated.

lol

>long criminal record

They always do. Repeat offenders repeat, this is unfathomable to the left and instead they should not have to have their 50 incident long file brought up in job interviews.

As if there are even that many looking for work.

I'm going to TRY to play devil's advocate here
I imagine a lot of people involved in these protests are just anarchists
They simply want the fall of structured society so that if they don't have what they want they can steal it
I know people that talk about these tiny communities without police presence and talk about how peaceful it is there
I think the answer is simple, interest in anarchism is at an all time high and I have no suggestions as to how to slow it