PATRIARCHY

Why are women always subtitled?
This is 2016, it's not okay. We need to end the patriarchy, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

demorgen.be/sport/syrische-vluchteling-in-belgie-breekt-record-en-krijgt-staande-ovatie-van-publiek-bbb8b494/
dailywire.com/news/6072/australias-national-womens-soccer-team-lose-7-0-amanda-prestigiacomo
youtube.com/watch?v=LkOw0f70Q_g
youtube.com/watch?v=0CQwRuCvmLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cause women's performances are shit and deserve to be sidelined

Phelps is the greatest olympian of all time. Ledecky has tens of equals plus women's sports are a joke.

gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8

"His name is first. Its not fair. Wah wah wah".

Sounds exactly like my fucking kids. Grow the fuck up and you might get some respect.

Phelps would smoke her in a race

World record for women's freestyle.
She's 30 seconds off the world record for men's.

because it is still 30 sec slower than the fastest men.equal treatment, equal performance.otherwise admin that women are not equal to men and vice versa.

women are trash

fuck them

As someone who doesnt give a shit about either sport achievement, bitch has a point

Holt shit, a women broke the world record in the 800m freestyle? That's impressive, I thought women were not genetically as athlet... oh, it was the women's record, wasn't it?

Reverse alphabetical order, clearly.

Lol
Smoke
Because he smoked weed

>Ledecky
Should I be proud?

She didn't break the world record, she broke the women's world record

Phelps is a bigger name, people care more.

Also a male swimmer would shit on Ledecky and they know it.

Harsh Post is Truest Post.

This. Phelps has two dozen gold olympic medals, and IIRC, holds the record for most gold medals earned in one olympic season.
He's been competing half his life. He's 31, which is pretty old for an athlete, and still came out of these olympics with a handful of golds.

Ledecky? Sure, she's definitely noteworthy, and what she's doing is nothing to balk at.
But until she has two dozen golds, she simply won't be on the same level as Phelps.
But then, who the fuck would? Phelps is a legend. It does no good to compare anyone to him.

She should remake the post when Ledecky has >20 gold medals.

Feminists and their crazy conspiracy theories.

Yeah, sweetheart, all men all over the world are working together to screw you over and shut you out. We're all part of a giant secret network meant to destroy women through subtle demoralization, also rape.

Phelps is still the most accomplished Olympic swimmer.

Who gives a shit, tell me when a woman breaks the mens world reccord.

Womens records are not records because they're worse than mens.

So they are handing out medals for tying flies now?

sure he would.

I bet Phelps can swim faster than Ledecky.

Why do Amerifats not know what metaphors are?

Because no one gives a shit about women's """athletic""" ability. Why does no one watch women's basketball, including women? Or women's anything for that matter, including women?

And yet every woman and every man can appreciate a beautiful woman. Probably because it is the only thing women are good at: Looking desirable.

It'd be great if there weren't separate men's and women's categories anymore. Imagine the butthurt when there are never women in the top 10 anymore.

Women's tennis is ok for athletics. Any other sport they have to be wearing virtually no clothes for people to watch. Volleyball being an example of that.

>top ten
You're far to generous Genghis

Hey Franz, about time for you to go back to preparing ein refugee quarters

>woman does less than a man
>expects more praise for it

This is a metaphor for basically the entire world. Call me when a woman actually beats the male record.

Doing gods work there, user.

the more they push this shit the more people becone aware of the differences between males and females

>no women in the top ten
>try no women in the top 1000

Women wouldn't qualify for the olympics in many cases, it would be all men. RIP olympic apartment sexcapades

Most women who bitch about this stuff aren't even sports fans. They don't watch women's sports either. They are complaining that other people, mainly men, don't find women's sports interesting when they don't give a shit either. It is absurd.

Eh it's "easy" to have a bunch of golds in swimming, vs other events, because there are so many opportunities to medal.

>boo hoo muh female accomplishments
>doesn't consider the fact that phelps is a god and ledecky is an up and coming olympic athlete
>my fem fee fees
this is why most women get treated like the children that they are

Ledecky's 800m freestyle record: 8:04.79

Men's 800m freestyle record: 7:32.12

Enough said.

>women on par with men from 1891

Aren't there tons of gymnastic and track events

>RIP olympic apartment sexcapades

On the contrary...

Ledecky is a tranny you idiots , they let him compete with women. They're downplaying all his gold medals / world records

Yeah, let her win a dozen more Golds in the next two Olympics and she'll have headlines.

It gets even worse in the "power" sports.

topkeks..lol was he really?

Headline:
>SYRIAN REFUGEE BREAKS RECORD AND RECEIVES STANDING OVATION

Reality:
>he came in 56th out of 59, and that 'record' he broke was his own previous personal best

Now that's a problematic headline.

MALE PATTERN BALDNESS

demorgen.be/sport/syrische-vluchteling-in-belgie-breekt-record-en-krijgt-staande-ovatie-van-publiek-bbb8b494/

Forgot link.

Phelps not winning every a gold is a headline.

Insert story about a rank 200+ guy obliterating both William sisters after playing 18 holes of golf and downing a few beers.

He also said he started to go easy on then after he crushed one so easily.

He said the best woman tennis player in the world is the equivalent of around a rank 600+ male player.

>Guy who won a record number of gold medals at the last games got the headline over a literal who

Must be a male conspiracy

I agree with her on this particular headline.

When she's held to the same standard as men. She didn't go anywhere near as fast as Phelps, so it literally is not a big deal.

or this

dailywire.com/news/6072/australias-national-womens-soccer-team-lose-7-0-amanda-prestigiacomo

A FUCKING HEADLINE

Does she have a point?....YES . SHE . DOES!!!

And that is?

IAN THORPE
IAN THORPE
IAN TNORPE
Australia had the first fish man

FPBP

we are not your personal army... bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=LkOw0f70Q_g

the Olympics back then was composed of pretty much whoever happened to be in the area at the time

This

let me break this down
>man who has world record swimming speeds and over 20 gold medals ties 2nd place in an event
>women who has won 5 gold medals (too lazy to check for world record for their gender) won her 5th medal

>women's world record

youtube.com/watch?v=0CQwRuCvmLw