Is America better than Europe?

USA is better than UK
Canada is better than UK and France
Mexico is better than Spain
Brazil is better than Portugal

Are you jelly yuropoor?

Other urls found in this thread:

sociedad.elpais.com/sociedad/2012/12/16/vidayartes/1355683241_924585.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaniards_in_Mexico
quien.com/realeza/2014/06/02/letizia-la-futura-reina-de-espana-y-su-pasado-oculto-en-mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=hzT3AQGj2jk
youtube.com/watch?v=nms5WZ1wdxU
youtube.com/watch?v=dMGXa7wsKRE
youtube.com/watch?v=n0PvYerNXPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Mexico is better than Spain

You only mentioned one european country

Construya muralla, Paco.

yes, you are emigrating here to get a job.

México recibe a los nuevos ‘gachupines’
La crisis provoca la tercera gran ola migratoria española al país azteca
La mayoría son profesionales con perfil técnico y experiencia laboral previa

sociedad.elpais.com/sociedad/2012/12/16/vidayartes/1355683241_924585.html

I'm with you on that one.

Also:
>Brazil is better than Portugal
fucking get it together, OP

>per capita
I don't think you qualify for that ranking.

>Mexico is better than spain

Everything in the New World is better than the old

t. alberto barbosa

Stupid spanish pieces of shit need to fix their own problems instead of moving away.

Yes, they are in crisis and are emigrating here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

we're good immigration material, senpai

No. we are a nation of inmigrants.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_diaspora

From Dusk Till Dawn is a pretty awesome movie senpai. Was this thread supposed to be about vampire strippers or something stupid?

si senor. Due to the 2008 Financial Crisis and the resulting economic decline and high unemployment in Spain, many Spaniards have been emigrating to Mexico to seek new opportunities.[15] For example, during the last quarter of 2012, a number of 7,630 work permits were granted to Spaniards.[16]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaniards_in_Mexico

Salma Hayek in that scene is extremely fuckable. In other circumstances? Meh.

fucking argument is so stupid, typically made by a beaner.
Any place can be fun if you have shekels, any place will suck if you're broke. That rich "Mexican" (from lebanon) carlos whatever with his $65 billion has a better life than most Euros, yes.

Except for nordics, they are apparently born always happy and passive and if they aren't, they kill themselves.

But how many vampire strippers moved to Mexico?

you have to differentiate between "spanish" and mexican.
Spain has some of the prettiest girls in Europe, esp older ones. Mexicans-- mestizos and indians-- are the slime of humanity.

Anyone recall that mexican christmas commerical for coke where the rich white spaniards bring the poor indians coke that caused the chimpout?

oh look its this thread again

"Better" is a broad term. You need to be more specific
To be fair they are better than you at beheadings. At least for now

that whore was starving, thats why she lived in mexico before she was queen.

quien.com/realeza/2014/06/02/letizia-la-futura-reina-de-espana-y-su-pasado-oculto-en-mexico

Wasn't she some lowborn single mom before that cucked king-to-be married her? -

>that pic
Kek. Who are you kidding mexidwarf?

thats not a mestizo, its an indian tarahumara.

she may have been a slut who worked for CNN and was poor, but still has Spanish genes, not mestizo or indian.
When you are in your 40s, if you have a piece of ass like that and 2 kids, you'd be pretty pleased with yourself.

Spanish women are eminently fuckable. So is the MExican White upper class, but they only send their trash here.

>lowborn single mom
don't think she was a single mom, but she was married and working for CNN.
Depending how you look at it, that tall goofey motherfucker cuced her husband.

Imagine in life your claim to fame "I used to have the queen of spain sucking my dick?"

Right.. That's exactly why you don't want used goods. I guess, in these times, with all women being whores, you have no option. It's funny how less than half a century ago, this would've caused some wide scandal.

USA is basically Mexico in denial, mr. 60%

She worked for tve, Spanish television and she studied a phd in Guadalajara,Mexico. she was a normal girl, she loves mexican food, and puerto vallarta. She had a mexican boyfriend, before the king. She loved Mexico.

Sorry m8, here you go. Just like your meme right?

> Mexico is better than Spain

That means you just had too much peyote bro.

Mexico is better than Spain, to us anyway. The best vacation spot is the closet one. I'm not spending $700 on a plane ticket to Europe. I can watch bullfights in Mexico all the same.

you are emigrating here, you are in crisis.

>The best vacation spot is the closet one
how about a free trip to Acapulco friend?
Was an expensive tourist place in mexico, now a higher murder rate than syria.

>Mexico better than spain.

Yeah... last sumer in Barcerlona i really missed the chopped heads on the gobermnet buildings and the diarrea...

Holy shit just fuck right off with your snowflake bullshit. You people are just fucking awful for redefining every aspect of yourselves until you've managed to magically describe yourself as the one the ultra rare, white, totally european style mexican.

You're all spics, just fuck right off and stop dicking with the terms. You're using these increasingly bullshit dividers to pretend you're a special kind of shit, different from the rest of the shit around you and all you're accomplishing is making criticism of you impossible which allows you to spiral further down the shit tunnel while still claiming to be wonderful.

Did you worked as a waiter there?

Being afraid about those murder statistics is utterly pointless. You do realize, that probably, 99.9% of those victims are cartel on cartel violence? It's very similar to how the US murder rate is bullshit because it's being driven by Chicaco, Phily, Baltimore, [fill in Dindu majority city].

we are not the same. Are you the same as 50 million of niggers?

> you are emigrating here, you are in crisis.

The only people emigrating are those that can afford to live in gated comunities and bulletproof cars, that is, highlly skilled dudes that are in love with a white Mexican or work for a Spanish based company.

When you say Mexico are you talking about the whole Mexico experience, whith pick ups full of heads and bodies hanging from higway bridges like a modern art piece, or just about the gated comunities and militarized malls?

No, just vacationing on first class paco... Do you understand what first class is? Is when instead of running thru the dessert like a fucking animal you take a comfy plane with people serving you all the time, and then you go to a fancy hotel and that kind of stuff... is really nice, perhaps when your sister get a drug dealer boyfriend she could afford some vacations for you.

I am tbqhwyspic

Mexico is actually better than the states. At least Mexico knows how to dispose of it's trash

Don't say such nasty things about the queen of benzopines, she may do something crazy.

us is worse than uk and uk is already bad.
europe worse than asia too make no mistake. The farther you go west the more bullshit you encounter.

stop lying , starving sudaca, we only see you as our Bolivians. Yes. Mexico has more rich people than a sudaca country.

youtube.com/watch?v=hzT3AQGj2jk

youtube.com/watch?v=nms5WZ1wdxU

whats benzopines? She loved Mexico when she were plebeya, did you knew it?

Your fellow people dont think that, Manolo.

youtube.com/watch?v=dMGXa7wsKRE

youtube.com/watch?v=n0PvYerNXPs

>Mexico has more rich people than a sudaca country.
Yeh... and more beheadings. You are the sandniggers of america. You are a joke for the world.

ANDALE ANDALE ANDALE

>constant riots by black populace
>huge increase in black on white violence
>law enforcement doing nothing to stop this
>USA better than anyone

Nice joke

>sos no sabe pero: we wuz white n shiieeettt

You know Tarantino fucked her, right?

Back in the day Hayek and Heather Graham were on so many casting couches they were basically call girls.

Film festivals were a busy time: they guzzled untold amounts of Jewish executive semen.

kek

>enter thread to see more pics of Salma

>it's just monkeys throwing shit at each other

damn it, you had one job

>Mexico better than Spain

kek I don't believe you. I think he probably just came on her feet

you are emigrating here to get a job Salazar.

Also, stop saying you come from europe. Nobody thinks in spain when you say that.

That pic is intended for Italy you shit

>emigrating to mexico and other latin american countries because you can't get a job
>emigrating to other european countries because you can't get a job

whatever you say, manolo...whatever you say

Iberian countries are europe haiti tier. And China is better than Japan

>Mexican intellectuals

I know some of those who have "emigrated" to Mexico. They are usually forced to go work there by their company because corruption is so big they need Spanish guys in key positions. They are not happy at all about having to go there but face being fired from abgood job, so they "emigrate" for a few years.

Others are in love with rich Mexican girls, but even a guaranteed high paid job at her dad's company in DC won't make them trade Spain for Mexico, specially if they have kids.

A country's worth is not only calculated in Euros or Dollars (never in pesos), there are other things to take in consideration too, like safety, which is priceless.

Short for benzodiazepines.

She sems to be living hell since she told the prince to shut up honey during their first press conference in front of everyone. It's been downhill since then.

> my advisor is mexican
Well...

How does the press know that she's popping pills? Is she lethargic in public? I take 2mg lorazepam myself, and if it's fresh in my system.

cont.
I'm kinda zombie-like with the evil jew pills. Good stuff tho

You ever been out of the americas m8?