Has the rise of Donald Trump made anyone else more patriotic?

Has the rise of Donald Trump made anyone else more patriotic?

yes

I used to be a bleeding-heart liberal before this election. I changed my mind because my friend dragged me to a Trump rally (the one in Chicago that got cancelled because people started rioting) and I'll never forgot how the lefties treated us when we were coming out of the stadium. People spit on us, called us Nazis/fascists/every liberal insult in the book and tried to snatch our signs/hats. That was the day I realized that free speech is dying in this country and the regressive left deserves to burn because of it.

It's made me appreciate Canada more, yes.

Haha great post le fucking leaf!

Same. Seeing videos of liberals and Mexicans openly disrespect the country also makes me more patriotic for some reason.

Yes. I used to be apathetic towards America, Trump fixed me right up.

It's about time to get your shit together, guys. Good Luck!

>Trump made me patriotic

You guys don't deserve to have this country back desu.

>Has the rise of Donald Trump made anyone else more racist?

fixed that for you

Hungary, listen to me. We may be dying. You're a nation of hope, Hungary. You may not be a titan but a single lantern can light the world. If we fade, let the light of freedom burn on, and never let it falter as we have. Look upon our decadencies, our corruption, see as our cancerous selves consume us from within. Take us as an example Hungary, and live as a true beacon of freedom in the world.

Same. Fuck Trump and Americans.

Nope. It makes me think some Americans are the lowest sub-humans on earth, and I'm talking about Trump and his followers.

I hate cults.

Good luck to you as well. Your country is doing pretty well after being commies for so long.

I've always been super patriotic. Even became a Sergeant of Marines for it. I have a flag on my wall above my bed to wake up to and fuck my girlfriend under. She even thinks it's cute when we fuck under it. It's fucking awesome. God Bless America and all She stands for.

Bitter at my opinion American?

Yeaaaah, of all the things that readpill people, "peaceful protests" tend to do the trick

Yes

In a way, yes. Not because of Trump but because I can sense that white people are really waking up. There is a considerable portion of the white community that is fed up with being called racist and blamed for the failures of the black and hispanic communitieis and finally under Trump I feel like they can express that fact without fear.

I live in Milwaukee. I had a few long conversations with a politically-diverse group of white people in the past few days and the vast majority of them, including many liberals, are fucking sick and fucking tired of Black Lives Matter and what they've done to this city. There are a lot of centrists in this city who are watching the niggers tear apart their community and going to vote Trump as a result, but a considerably higher amount are likely on the path to swallowing the redpill. They now see the racial connection to crime and how ridiculous most of these BLM cases are.