Female police officer pulls me over

>female police officer pulls me over
>I be ultra respectful
>ask her if she can go out for dinner with me after she gives me a ticket
>says no
Fuck, how do I get a police GF Sup Forums? They are the least degenerate people on the planet and work hard.

By not being in a fursuit.

>being a furfag
No.

Be truthful OP do you wanna play dress up as foc and bunny with a qt police woman?

>>wants least degenerate

>>post furry

It's not like that, I just like police women.

Sure it isn't *wink*

Furfags are degenerate.

>when a police pulls you over and you get a boner but it's not a police women

Policewomen are almost all lesbians and the ones that aren't are married to other cops. It's really difficult to find one that isn't a dyke.

t. guy who fucked a female cop

How did you manage to find one? Was she married?

Please I need advice.

Yes she was.

So you pretty much need to find one in a dead marriage or date them before they join the force. The sexy police woman is a meme.

give up on life

>asking someone out who is currently working

this is a nice thread

>i'm not a furshitter guys
>i just have an obsession with this one furry character from a movie specifically designed to cater to furries

I want to ____ that bunny

I work in EMS and pretty much anywhere you go, cops trade around dispatchers like batons at a relay. Theres some sort of love Jew Star going on between our deputies and the dispatch center, calling it a triangle would be too understated. So I wonder if male dispatchers can get girl cops?

One of my Paramedics tagged a dispatcher once but the rest of us know the Crazy isnt worth it. Being locked in dark rooms for 12 hours does things to those people.

Don't bring this cancer to Sup Forums

honey?

Iktf.
This country is loaded with qt3.14 copgirls.

>avatar fag furry
just become a fucking cop

Does it make them kinky?

I want to stick my carrot in that bunny.

This. Dispatchers are maniacs in the sack.

Nobody asked for your autobiography.

Get your gov to give your people the money we lent then pay us back already, faggots.

>tfw not pounding police poon

Find a cop bar.