I am from Romania, I am the superior daco roman master race

I am from Romania, I am the superior daco roman master race.
We are the primordial desdendents of planet Earth. All other nations of this planet have the daco-gets as their masters. One thousand years ago,the name of Sweden and Denmark in their history was Dacia.The name of Germany today,is Deutschland which is the Land of the Dacians.The getae-dacians were extraordinary advanced in all domains.They had flying machines too,they have made maps of the Earth that nowadays even NASA looks at them and say that they cannot make them at the level the daco-gets made them.Us,the romanians,we dont know that in Romania we have a lot of pyramids,and after the model of pyramids in Romania, our ancestors the getae-dacs have build the pyramids of Egypt.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Getica
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3719817/One-man-taken-hospital-gang-Romanians-storm-barber-shop-baseball-bats-attack-staff-fed-owner-asked-stop-drinking-outside.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gtfo gypo

Gtfo roach, you are inferior to me

You're clearly delusional. I don't care about the other hallucinations but we have never called our land Dacia

Do you believe you are the, "superior master race" because your thieving skills are unmatched by even the the niggyest of blacks?

GTFO, snownigger. Also:

WE

Bulgangiule taci

WE

ARE

Look at you, pioneers of cizilization now burried in poverty and debt.
Kill yourself already.

WE WUZ (EXTRATERRESTRIAL PIRAMID GERMAN NORDIC GYPSYS) AND SHIET

zitto animale

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Getica

Dacians and Goths from Gotaland are the same

You forgot to mention the Tartaria tablets

we have higher gdp gypsy

How to beat a muslim. You anglos should take lessons.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3719817/One-man-taken-hospital-gang-Romanians-storm-barber-shop-baseball-bats-attack-staff-fed-owner-asked-stop-drinking-outside.html

All you do in your post is some bullshit about being superior because of the past. Pathetic as fuck. This is literally we wuz kangz tier.

We outranked you in econimical growth without having to be 20% german rape results and having borders with germany and other rich countries.

>economical growth
Go fi your country, there is shit lying everywhere, and it stinks.
> 20% german rape results and having borders with germany and other rich countries.
Another pathetic shit. False namecalling and some fact about location of Poland not connected to anything.
You are superior to Germany and France right now because people in Romania probably are not killing themselves over religion, but sure as hell you are not superior to Poland.

Charts and maps says something else, and it's not blatant bullshit, I've seen salaries grow and infrastructure improve with my eyes. You may still be ahead, but we're catching up fast.

>location of Poland not connected to anything.
cmon now most trade is done with neighboring countries, being next to an economic superpower is an unimaginable boost for any economy

True

Da

ITT: Gypsy dreams