What is your honest opinion of Putin? Is he a good guy?

What is your honest opinion of Putin? Is he a good guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSX2ALtIejw
youtube.com/watch?v=OI96yzKHqY8
worldaffairsjournal.org/article/mind-games-alexander-dugin-and-russia’s-war-ideas
debateolavodugin.blogspot.com.br
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's done nothing to harm me. I don't really care.

Fucking manlet

He's trying to prevent World War 3, makes him a pretty good guy in my book.

He is very handsome
>no homo though

he's old and old fashioned
and he's getting more and more delusional about the country he's in charge
don't like him
but don't hate him either

I don't think he's the saviour of western civilization or anything that farfetched, but he doesn't have to be our enemy and it's about time we stopped treating him like one.

wonder who will take over after he dies. russia has a history of having psycho leaders

this. The cold war NEEDS to be over.

But goyimg, you need to invade Russian because faggots are not allowed to fuck each other in the streets of Moscow.

the password is love.

He is a strong leader that does what's best for his country but he is a bad person. It is just a different mindset. If a part of you roots for Frank Underwood, part of you likes Putin.

The opposite is a weak President like Obama. He is a good person but compeltelt incompetent. More people have died as a result.

It's a catch 22

>faggots are not allowed to fuck each other in the streets of Moscow.
That's it, I'm a #CruzMissile now

Does anyone know where I can get some r34 of Putin and Mummy?

This.
Also, he calls bullshit when he sees it, just pick a random video and watch how he answers to stupid "journalists" in his press conferences.

He's the best you've had in a long time.

>does what's best for his country
Maybe circa 2000 that was true. Now, unfortunately, Putin only does what is best for Putin.

A masterful 4D badminton player, considering pic related

he has fostered nationalism in his home country and inspired nationalists in the rest of Europa. i love the guy, if only for the effect his persona has on the anti-globalist movement

He is a bigot, it doesnt matter what he believes, he is pandering to brainless bigots and thus Russia will have to be purged.

Based hillary will destroy them :DDD

I think anyone who speaks what they mean about the NWO ISIS enablers is a good guy.

"Another serious challenge to Russia's identity is linked to events taking place in the world. Here there are both foreign policy and moral aspects. We can see how many of the Euro-Atlantic countries are actually rejecting their roots, including the Christian values that constitute the basis of Western civilisation. They are denying moral principles and all traditional identities: national, cultural, religious and even sexual. They are implementing policies that equate large families with same-sex partnerships, belief in God with the belief in Satan.

The excesses of political correctness have reached the point where people are seriously talking about registering political parties whose aim is to promote paedophilia. People in many European countries are embarrassed or afraid to talk about their religious affiliations. Holidays are abolished or even called something different; their essence is hidden away, as is their moral foundation. And people are aggressively trying to export this model all over the world. I am convinced that this opens a direct path to degradation and primitivism, resulting in a profound demographic and moral crisis.

What else but the loss of the ability to self-reproduce could act as the greatest testimony of the moral crisis facing a human society? Today almost all developed nations are no longer able to reproduce themselves, even with the help of migration. Without the values embedded in Christianity and other world religions, without the standards of morality that have taken shape over millennia, people will inevitably lose their human dignity. We consider it natural and right to defend these values. One must respect every minority’s right to be different, but the rights of the majority must not be put into question."

-Valdimir Putin-

video: youtube.com/watch?v=HSX2ALtIejw

He's alright. He hates faggots and he trolls Obama hard.

Cuck detected

>Obama
>a good person

Yeah no. He has spent years race-baiting to the point where people have specifically targeted and murdered innocent cops. Then, when they hold the memorial service for those dead officers, what does Obama do? More race-baiting, resulting in more hatred towards police, which has since caused more murders of innocent cops.

Barack Obama is a piece of shit. He is a traitor to the nation and it's people, and I have absolutely no sympathy for him.

He's a hardass and doesn't take shit from anyone. youtube.com/watch?v=OI96yzKHqY8
I have no real clue if he's a good guy or not but I like to think so. The man has moxie.

Hes not a good guy
He's not a bad guy
he's THE guy

I don't think that user meant that he was a good person in the sense of being a good person, I think he meant that he is a good person in the sense that liberals usually mean when they call someone a good person. A bad person, basically.

I just love the moment where he forces this on guy to sign the agreement and then asks him to return his pen

>old
>63
Sup Forums, I present to you the Russian teenager!

>"Have you signed?"
>"I've signed."
>"I can't see your signature. Sign it."
>"Give me back my pen."
>that slow walk of shame back to his seat

Priceless.

you don't have to like him, you gotta respect him and protect him/our country if needed
democracy can't function in Russia, monarchy just works so much better. there should be a constitution, some democratic elements, but essentially return to Tsars/Imperators, I would love to see Alexander III at work again
>be Bogatyr
>unmade degenerate reforms from his father
>threatened everybody with full blown war when agression or disrespect towards Russia was shown
>only Tsar to rule without a single war being fought
Make Russia Great Again when?

I don't know that he is good, but he at least seems to genuinely mean well and is more honest than any other current leaders in the world.

He's developing his own globalism with china.

see worldaffairsjournal.org/article/mind-games-alexander-dugin-and-russia’s-war-ideas

debateolavodugin.blogspot.com.br

He's a nationalist, he's only good with Russian interest, others can fuck off and die.

>But goyimg, you need to invade Russian because faggots are not allowed to fuck each other in the streets of Moscow.
This coming from Sweden?Really?
Wipe that nigger cum of yo chin cpt. Sweden.

Rudolf the not so Great.

Based Putin is based