How much the British actually left

Rail network - 53,743 km in 1947 now 115,000 km (one of the largest in the world)

Road network - poor road network of 399,000 km in 1947, now 4.24 million km (2nd largest in world)

Power - 1,362 megawatt (MW) in 1947 to 303 gigawatt (GW) now

Port capacity 20 MPTA in 1947 to 1500 MPTA now

India now has 371 million mobile users with 150 million smart phone users

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM
ndtv.com/india-news/2-die-on-indian-navy-aircraft-carrier-ins-vikramaditya-after-gas-leak-1417765
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

620 million people without toilets.

>Human toilet spilling shit.

Poo - 42 Million Tons 1947 now 800 Billion Tons a year

Loo - not accomplished

Open defecation is down by 11%

wow so now only 85% right?
super power by 2020

8 million toilets have been constructed.

Fbpb based paki you have full permission to drop the nukes on these fucks

dont even bother m8

and they would have had none of it without the british

fuck off cuck

No, I DON'T want to switch my internet provider.

the captcha process for indians includes proof of owning a toilet

No, It was 55% before now that 55% is 11% down.

You should know how expensive infrastructure is and all we received were deteriorated infrastructure because of both world wars.

I've always been under the impression that the main reason for India's struggles with poverty and pollution is just that you guys are severely overpopulated. If India's population were cut in half, would the progression to first-world country become easier?

so you're whining about free stuff?

Designated shitting streets 1947 - 0

Designated shitting streets 2016 - over 9 million

Temporal context matters you stupid fucking idiot.

So you didn't poo in the loo because you wanted golden loos like the Arabic Royalty?

the citizenship process for UK includes proof of speaking Arabic, owning a quran and fucking sheeps

Does it matter? Any excuse to cull half the Indian population is a good excuse

>8 million

>with a population of 1 billion

Get back under the fridge roach.

8 million more toilets have been created

can you comprehend?

underrated kek

youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM

8 million 'more' than zero is still 8 million my dearest street-shitter

They literally housed Osama you make me sad to be an American.

>8 million more toilets have been created

Corrupt is also a huge issue. Bribery and graft are cultural norms there. They make the fucking Chinese and LAtin Americans look like saints.

samefag

1951: 9.93% Muslim
2011: 14.88% Muslim (increase is mostly recent)

Soon...

I know its a meme but Indians are actually alright
I think like 65% of Sikh's voted for brexit

No. But we improved what you left. We increased what you left with our hard work and money and its time you stop taking credit of our hard work.

No.

It takes time you would know if you had built anything in UK with your own money instead of ours.

Don't worry, we renamed our public toilets to "Jinnah and Muhammad" and now people are very enthusiastic to shit in them

>1951: 9.93% Muslim
>2011: 14.88% Muslim (increase is mostly recent)
They fucking reproduce like cockroaches. How do we rid the world of this menace?

I don't mind Indians either to be honest. Much prefer them over muslim scum.

Cut their rights
Let the Hindu ultranationalists rule

implying we want to take credit for hundreds of millions of poos landing in public places everyday all across india

cucks tend to like other cucks.
are you a chinese colony yet?

Lest we forget

thats not possible, and speaking of it. Why did your country shift from Hinduism to Islam?

>cucks tend to like other cucks.
>are you a chinese colony yet?
No, but we know you are China's bitch

>we renamed our public toilets to "Jinnah and Muhammad"
i highly doubt that will help. you are welcome to try it. just stop the fucking smell.

Thinking Pakis are based... Clear use of proxy use.

Checked and LOL!

India, seriously guys...wtf with all the poo and the curry...

No but I wipe my ass with your Quran every time I shit and when I get to the afterlife I'll make mohummad my bitch.

And now for some economic news:
Dow Jones up two points, nikkei at standstill, oil up two dollars per barrel and open defecation down by 11%

>1947
>330 million people
Rail network - 53,743 km

>2016
>1252 million
Rail Network 115,000 km

dont get salty now.

Don't mind them Indiabro, just bants

Why is Indias attempts at funny posts and banter so terrible Sup Forums?

Poo in loos still trying, get some gold medals first.

You paki niggers are filthy animals. Let Pajeet have his day. I hope we cut off military aid to your pathetic failed state soon.

>Clear use of proxy use
every fucking time.

Call one of your cousins in Canada and learn to shitpost you nigger.

Shitpost isnt just the name of the pole you hold onto when shitting outside, pajeet.

>I'll make mohummad my bitch
you cant even beat emos you cunt.

This. As long as we don't shake hands, I

>never do a solid shit in your life
>permanently butthurt

I thought shitpost was what they called the Post Of the Prime Minister in your country

They are good with numbers, not much else?

I really don't know, I haven't been around any Indians for a long period of time.

That smell is not ours. Stop fucking goats and it may disappear.

Stop being a Paki and they may appear funny to you.

Yeah you know more about wars because you lost every war you ever fought.

I WAKE UP IN MORNING AND WHAT DO I SEE?
A PILE OF --->SHIT

TAKE THE POO TO THE LOO

Good one pajeet, you sure showed him with that witty retort....

In unrelated news
>Four people repairing the sewage treatment "inhaled" toxic fumes and were evacuated to hospital, the spokesperson said.
ndtv.com/india-news/2-die-on-indian-navy-aircraft-carrier-ins-vikramaditya-after-gas-leak-1417765

wasn't Pakistan's day yesterday? they beat you to the punchline

If India decides to blow your shit country into the dirt one day I wouldn't mind at all

How come when your countrymen move here they automatically know how to POO IN LOO but yet back in your homeland you still refuse to POO IN LOO?

>fat fuck thinks he has power over anyone let alone us
we hid your biggest enemy and you still keep paying us.
if only there where more brain cells in your head then fat cells, you will know who the cuck is and who the bull is.

>he believed the bin laden meme

How Olympics going you got Street shiting gold or did America beat you

Lmao we let you buy our outdated planes. How has the taliban not already taken over those nukes yet in that failed state?

We were independent on the same day (15 August 1947) they started celebrating on 14th because of it was a muslim religious day on 14th in 1948

Why would a literate person (who could afford a plane ticket to Uk) will prefer to open defecation

How does it feel to wake up in the scorching heat, open your eyes and realise your a paki?
In your dreams are you a beautiful white man? Maybe you dream you're like Tony Stark and are surrounded by sexy white models too?
When you open your eyes to your shit smelling room, the brown shit colour on your skin how do you even manage to get out of bed?
When you say your good mornings to your frankly disgusting gf how does the sound of your accent not immediately have you reaching for a gun a knife an open window to kill yourself with.

How do you go on living?

>That smell is not ours
you can't smell it. you are used it now.
620 million without toilets. get your shit together india and put it all in the loo.

>Yeah you know more about wars because you lost every war you ever fought.
tell that to the half of kashmir you dont have.

Good one Abdul. How's life in the London Caliphate these days?

you can get look alikes of obl if that's your fetish , download the bomber app it's like tinder but youll find what you want.

>we let you buy our outdated planes
>idiot thinks we dont get cash
just stop posting and goto bed billy.

>How does it feel to wake up in the scorching heat, open your eyes and realise your a paki?
feels good to not live in a cucked country.
too bad you will never know the felling.

41 million of Pakistan's population defecates in open. The only reason you don't defecate on streets is because you don't have streets to begin with.
Try fixing your shithole first.

Fuck off Sand Nigger. At least hindus have vegetation and shit. You just fuck around in the sand. You're no different than any other sand country.

Independence from what, civilisation ?

>Feels good waking up in Pakiland
Of course it does

>being this triggered
its ok billy. dont get angry. have a burger.

If you're blowing shit out in the street then maybe there's something wrong with your shithole that you should fix first.

PROTIP: the western world figured out it was not okay okie dokie to toss chamber pots out into the street, and then went on to discover the importance of sanitary protocols for surgery and hospitalization.

>Says Jim while he's wife preps the bulls

Watching a paki and an indian argue with each other is like seeing a fly being eaten by a spider.
You might cheer for one, but you don't want to live anywhere near either.
You both are disgusting subhumans.

>41 million of Pakistan's population defecates in open
aside from all the shit you now pulling statistics from you ass.
oh and by the way... the onces that dont have a toilet have the decency to not show it in public.

i laughed.
i cried too but mostly laughed.
comeback whitey!

They left you a shitload of infrastructure, considering we are taking about the 1950's.
Hell our railroads were much less than what you had back then

Nope, from the masters with ugly crooked teeth.

Wow, you know about burgers considering you can't even afford to buy buns.

Western world didn't have a staggering poverty after colonization too.

And yet you gave the control of your Capital to a Paki.

>You both are disgusting subhumans.
and are overtaking your country.

Yeah but not everything we have today is theirs. We are the 7th largest country by size.

>Western world didn't have a staggering poverty after colonization too.
Sure they did. We went through feudalism like everybody else, the black plague for fuck's sake, tossed ships across the motherfucking Atlantic trying to find a faster route to India to exploit it more readily, died off all over the place, but kept going.

I'm not here to fling shit at India (they've got that covered) but it just doesn't compare in the short recorded history that we have.

>Wow, you know about burgers considering you can't even afford to buy buns.

why do indians shitpost like 12 year old passive-aggressive girls?
atleast fucking around with these white cucks is fun, you motherfuckers are just too autistic to even shitpost right.

Absolutely. It would be tragic if you didn't develop anything on your own

We should have taught the Indians better banter before we left, this is embarrassing.

Ayyy India is getting older. I was just reading about some of Ghandi's writings today thats funny