Vegans Vs. Islam

I've seen lots of threads here about making accounts on various social media sites pretending to be part of a leftist group and then using that account to attack other leftist groups. For example: Black Lives Matter attacking white feminists,Islam attacking gays, trannies attacking gays, and Islam attacking feminists.

One angle I haven't seen used though is vegans attacking Islam and vice versa. Most people here are probably aware that Islam isn't exactly "for the animals". And out of all the animals Islam especially hates dogs (see pic related), which have come to be a symbol of western society. In addition, it's an even more well known fact that most vegans are psychotic and manic when it comes to their beliefs. Even the slightest hint of "not being for the animals" can set the average vegan off into a wild frenzy.

So the question is, how do we exploit these facts and use them to our advantage? Ideas welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsninja2012.com/did-you-know-that-sex-with-a-goat-is-allowed-under-islam/
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/01/18/no-joke-muslim-men-really-do-rape-goats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Vegans Vs. Islam

Vegans whine more.

I did not know this about muslims.

Just another reason to not trust them. Dogs are based.

Send PETA some pics of mudslimes raping goats. That should get get them riled up.

We should all message the youtuber Vegan Gains and tell him to do a video on Islam. That fucker is crazy and attacks almost anybody who isn't vegan. He wished death upon a man who had cancer because he wasn't vegan,he filmed his grandfather dying and said "he deserved it" because he wasn't vegan,he's attacked Onision for being a vegetarian and not being vegan (also called him a cuck lol). He also hates feminism too. If there was any vegan to organize other vegans to hate Islam it would be him.

>turn the crazies against each other
Good idea.

This is a good idea actually. I have a cousin who's vegan and she gets triggered if you even step on a bug. I mean I get wanting to care for the well being of animals but all the vegans I've known have been batshit insane. Once we get the ball rolling with a few fake accounts pretending to be vegan and attacking Islam other real vegans will feel comfortable enough to speak out against it too.

I know that this has been a meme for a while but I think when people say it they're mostly joking. It's true though, muslims actually do rape goats. I didn't find out about this until a few months ago.

>Dr. Zakir Naik has spoken on many aspects of Islam and is known for his authoritative viewpoint on all things Islam. He has said some of the most outrageous things going, yet the world hardly notices him. He recently said that the movie Gravity should be condemned because it showed the earth as spherical, not flat.

>Not long ago, he also stated that a man can have sex with a sheep or goat as a way of dealing with his “lust.” Essentially, this allows the male Muslim to have sex with an animal (beastiality) if a woman is not available. There are a few conditions though.

>1. the sheep or goat must be killed afterwards because it is now tainted, and
>2. the meat cannot be eaten by the people in that particular village though it can be sold to a neighboring village

Source: newsninja2012.com/did-you-know-that-sex-with-a-goat-is-allowed-under-islam/

And here's a video of a muslim literally raping a goat. It's not too graphic because it's blurry, black, and white. But still fucked up. These people should just be nuked already.

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/01/18/no-joke-muslim-men-really-do-rape-goats/

Trudeau Approved

I'm vegan and I just killed a cockroach with a plunger
fite me irl Sup Forums
and ask me anything

Doing shit to animals isn't in the Koran or whatever, so I don't see why islam is the enemy of veganism. We're against meatcucks of any religion.

some outback fucker probably rapes koalas
so fucking what

Some muslim is actually gonna behead him with a blunt knife or something.

The key with these things is to make it subtle. You can't just go in guns blazing and have your first tweet be "I'm vegan and I hate Islam because ______________". Ideally you should make a few posts pretending to promote veganism over the course of a few days and gain some followers. Then talk about how you hate Islam's mistreatment of animals. And if you do plan on talking about Islam on the same day that you make your account at the very least you should make a large amount of posts to hide your true intentions.

I have not heard about it happening in the Quran (although I'm not saying it doesn't exist). But in the Hadith there are numerous passages in regards to killing dogs.

The prophet Muhammad ordering the killing of dogs:
>Saheeh Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 54, Number 540
>Saheeh Muslim: Book 010, Number 3809; Book 010, Number 3810; Book 010, Number 3811

Here's even an exact quote from a few passages:

>Sahih Bukhari Volume 004, Book 054, Hadith Number 539.
>Angels do not enter a house witch has either a dog or a picture in it.
>Sahih Bukhari Volume 004, Book 054, Hadith Number 540.
>Allah's Apostle ordered that the dogs should be killed

Vegans and Vegetarians are spread over several religion spectrums. Hindus, Jains, Buddhists, Sikhs. Most of the people following these faiths are Vegans or vegetarians.

Therefore islam will be AGAINST all of them

Therefore islam allows them to be KILLED, SLAUGHTERED because they dont follow the prophet who ate beef, goats etc.

While none of the above mentioned religious groups whine, Muslims ? They are, will and have been continually WHINING.

Red Herring argument. Muslims bang goats all the fucking time, I think you'd have a hard time finding some guy who legitimately bangs koalas in Australia.

Even when a bunch of sand niggers go against everything your ideology stands for you still defend them. So I guess my question is, why are you such a cuck?

I like how that picture pretty much shows that the universe had at least 4 men looking at that goat getting lured and then raped on that mountain.

Like for what ever reason that goat gets raped or bombed or both.

>2016
>not making love to goats

god fucking damn it you americans are cucked beyond belief. ever fucked a goat? probably not but its the sweetest damn thing ive ever experienced. whatever tho, more goat pussy for me.

Thanks for the info Ahmed. Now go strap a bomb to your chest snd blow yourself up in the middle of the desert.

lol fuck off, theres no goat pussy in heaven

Was it's name Cenk?