Redpill me about the eternal anglo

Redpill me about the eternal anglo.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans#American_cultural_icons
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Anglo is not your enemy.

Why don't the fucking Krauts lean what everyone else in Europe knew: don't shit in your own street.

The beautiful Anglo is a force for good and righteousness in this world.

Ever since the dark days of the DARK AGES - the ARYAN and his kin has sought to destroy the superior ANGLO race.

He has failed. The Anglo will always gain the upper hand.

In the ARYAN's hubris - he thought that he could attempt to control the ANGLO but he was wrong.

The ARYAN NATION was smashed and hurled to the ground and its people led into the BLOOD REFINERIES.

When the last WRETCHED ARYAN is thrown into the BLOOD REFINERIES the prophesied ARYANDIED will begin and a new era will begin for PLANET ANGLO.

DEATH TO THE ARYAN

HUZZAH!

They cucked us into speaking their retarded language.

These posts always make me chuckle

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

You cannot hide forever - ARYAN SCUM.

I am glad you are laughing.

Soon our laughter will reach a grand chorus as we initiate the ARYANDIED and the ANGLO and his blessed kin will ascend to the throne of godhood - rulers of this wretched world.

So very soon Brother Lucifer.
With the assistance of the Chinese - we are building a Nuclear Powered BLOOD REFINERY to mince six million ARYANS a day.

The Eternal Anglo knows no sympathy for the white race. He wants to sell our race to the mongrel hordes.

>tfw I am pure Anglo but have been mistaken for an Eastern European 3 times today

>Destroys Rome
>Destroys Christianity
>Causes untold wars in Europe.
>Attempts to create an Empire and fails
>Causes World War 1
>Causes World War 2
>Creates the European Union and floods the homeland of the white people with millions and millions of subhuman scum.
>Blames the BEAUTIFUL ANGLO.

You will be CAGED. You will be sent to the REFINERY.
You will be FORGOTTEN.

There will be no succour for the ARYAN race - upon the days of the ARYANDIED not even a rock or a tree will hide you, they shall scream
"Oh beautiful Anglo! There is an ARYAN behind me, come and lead it into the SHREDDERS"

People have remarked that I have small eyes here. I have been outed as a Beady Anglo. SHUT IT DOWN.

You are beautiful fellow ANGLO.

We will march on EUROPE together and sweep the ARYAN race from the face of the earth and the history books.

Anglos want to exerminate the Aryan Race
We gotta do something about the Anglo Problem

This.

Death to all Aryan filth! DEATH TO ALL OF THEM, WE SHALL EAT THEM!

FILTHY ANGLO BLOOD

The ARYAN nation will rise once again and we will cleanse PURE Aryan lands from the FILTHY ANGLO BLOOD occupying it.

PREPARE FOR THE RACE WAR

WE ARYANS WILL NOT HAVE MERCY

They sold their Soul to the j since napoleonic wars.

We're coming for all of you!

You will all burn Aryan dirt.

Oh no! The Soviets didn't get to rape your countries because Germany got in the way.

Hahaha what?

We ARYAN Freedom Fighters will Win in the end

SOON

You've already lost.

Germans aren't Aryan and your country has literally never won a war in its entire existence.

Brand is a German name, you moron. His family moved here in the 1930s.

Mein gott they are hideous.

We must kill them all.

YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THE ARYANDIED LITTLE ARYAN WORM.

WE WILL LET YOU LIVE TO SEE THE WORLD REFORGED IN OUR IMAGE, SATED BY THE BLOOD OF YOUR PEOPLE.

HUZZAH! DEATH TO THE ARYAN. MARCH ON EUROPA BROTHER ANGLOS.

Moseley was Irish/Norman.

Look at the smile on that German woman's face. She can't wait to get some Syrian schlong and some Afghani anaconda.

Look as this Aryan bitch braces herself for the Big Syrian Dick.

Her face full of nerves and excitement at the thought of being split in half by Jamal's cock as Hans sits back and watches with glee.

yesss YESSSSS

THE AFGHANACONDA WILL STRANGLE THE LAST ARYAN GENES FROM THEIR DISGUSTING SCUM FILLED POOL.

DEATH TO THE ARYAN.

anglo race was a mistake

The British (Anglo English) hate Germany because they are able to do everything they do but better. The Anglo-English always react with barbaric hostility to anything that makes them look bad. The Saxon-English are okay, those are the Tolkien "Hobbit" types, but the Anglos that actually run England are true psychopaths. Totally ruthless criminals with no conscience.

You Turks will be instrumental in destroying the ARYAN race.

Don't worry, the Germans won't be around much longer.

;^)

Shit only in designated shitting streets.

>Aryan descendants
>human.

Go back to your burger bob trough you carbuncle on the arse of PLANET ANGLO.

ARYAN BLOOD

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>The British (Anglo English) hate Germany because they are able to do everything they do but better.
>they are able to do everything they do but better.
Yeah, self destruction is a desired trait. Come back when they build the worlds biggest empire and amount to more than being a backwater shit hole, hell bent on the destruction of beautiful Anglo and Europeans.

They are of scum and must be removed and will be! You cannot stop it, you cannot prevent it or delay it.

It will happen, the Aryan will burn and we will celebrate the destruction of them once and for all!

You are helping us destroy the Aryans, so I thank you.

Using the Turks as a bioweapon is mentioned in page 221 of the SMASH THE ARYAN - A FIELD GUIDE.

England is so pathetic it couldn't even hold onto Ireland, even after disarming it and starving millions of its inhabitants.

nooo ;_;

>The British (Anglo English) hate Germany because they are able to do everything they do but better.
>American education

Have they not put the best seller sticker on the front yet?

The UK fucked things up big time in the first half of the 20th century, redpilled anons started to use the Anglo memes to help spread the truth.

>pic related is example

holly kek

>turks are a million times whiter than anglos

since when is the shimmery brown of a roach coat considered "white"?

Anglo blood also means the canadian shitposters, anglo genocide when?

He's a turk lad

Anglos are Germans that settled in Britain. Germans are LARPing as Aryans.

They will all die on the day of the rope.

>canadians
>anglos
>not franco-chinks

nice try

You keep spreading your propaganda and we'll keep telling the Wahhabists to bomb your nations.

Well, since my colonies left me,
I found a new place to dwell.
It's down at the end of beady street
after the Suez Canal.

>Implying that the EU is a good thing

Fuck off.

Yeah, Anglo Saxon is a Germanic race from Germany and Netherlands. Britons (ethnic Britons as we know them, before all this Muslim/nigger immigration bullshit) are a mongrelized race of Celtic, Anglo Saxon, Normans and Romans.

Celts are the true Brits. Every time a Germ makes threads about the eternal Anglo I wonder if he ever went to school or if his history lessons were just anti Hitler propaganda and white guilt speeches.

Britain has influenced humanity in many profound ways, such as the Industrial Revolution, the creation of the television, the creation of the computer, the creation of the World Wide Web, the scientific method, the creation of the telephone, Newtonian physics, free-market economics, parliamentary democracy, Cadbury chocolate, the spreading of English as a global language, the creation of the United States of America (the world's sole superpower) by rebellious British colonists, all clock-time on Earth being based on Greenwich Mean Time, the Enlightenment and the creation of many modern sports.

nothing warms our hearts more than the beautiful U.K.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans#American_cultural_icons

"* The Declaration of Independence is a creation of British Americans.

* The Constitution of the United States is a creation of British Americans.

* The American Bill of Rights is a creation of British Americans.

* The American system of government: a Constitutional Republic with a separation of executive, legislative, and judicial powers is a creation of British Americans.

* Most American Presidents, Senators, and Congressman, Governors and Ivy League University Presidents have been British Americans."

BEADY
LITTLE
EYES

You wish to play that game Hans?

Hey guys how is everyone doing here? Anyone a bit thirsty?

Long time no see fellow turk. Missed you

The world would have no civilisation whatsoever without the Anglo. Be thankful that we graced you with our existence, Aryan filth.

Post more pics. I love these

hey anglo had enough of fucking the mainland? day of the rope for anglos when?

A meme made up by some Iranian-German kid.

What would happen if the anglos and krauts formed a alliance?