No shill. real talk:

do the jews actually control the world? maybe I don't perceive it as much because I'm korean, but I can't imagine a specific ethnic group - a persecuted minority that - being able to hoard that much power.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5rtRL0vvUBQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619324/Plan-six-mile-Jewish-home-area-north-London-let-faithful-avoid-Sabbath-restrictions-raises-fears-creating-new-ghetto.htmlnative
youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks[Open]
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just follow the shekels

na mate they dont its a roup of elites blaming it on the jews cause there easy to hate

The Jews don't control the world. But the people who control the world are Jewish.

Take only one person to change the course of history Imagine what can be achieved by couples of Ashkenazim Usurpers and deceivers hidden behind 6 gazillions jews...

this

yes. the banks are owned by jews. just google "rothchilds family" on wikipedia

I remember meeting a Korean who hated jews. We were discussing Israel/Palestine and I tried to keep it on the down low by referring to the kikes as "Israeli government" but she insisted on saying that jews are the evil ones.
Also, why would a Korean come to Sup Forums? Don't you normally keep to yourselves just like the Japs?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5rtRL0vvUBQ
The 19th century and on belongs to the Rothschilds. History has been skewed by the true players. If you just look at what has happened, you'll understand why what happened, happened. Stop ignoring the obvious truth.

in truth most of the shit here are consipiracy theories, so dont pay attention to most. However, just look at the U.S., look at the media, you'll see most of the mainstream media is owned by a few groups, 7 or so last I checked, of those 7, six were owned by Jews, or have Jewish CEOs. Just tells your enough really. that's why for example when 1 israeli dies a big deal is made, when 1 palestinian dies a big deal is made, when 1000000 million congoese die no one gives a shit. Jews want to be the center of attention, they want everyone to think they are the chosen people. so ofcourse when there is a civil war in ukraine no one cares, but when there is civil war in syria whole world now cares. (because bashar is enemy of the zionists, and syria is close to the jewish heartland.)

I could ask the same to you. Why can't you keep to yourselves more?

Jews aren't the problem, zionists are. Even Jews (not all) dislike zionists

By jews they mean Jesuits, the ultimate giga Jews although they hate jews

zionists are the biggest threat to jews

>i am jew

Make up your own mind.

ttps://thezog.wordpress.com/

>4 Jews literally get stabbed to death by Palestinians in Israel
>one gets shot
>media refuses to acknowledge that he was stabbing people
>"IDF shoots Palestinian"

this

>Pretends to not know about the eternal jew
>posts Sup Forums memes

>literally everyone in the media hates Israel
>hurr durr zionists control the media and banks

Nice meme, Arab shills

I'd be cool with it if they actually "controlled" the world, as in shepherded the world towards peace, unity and prosperity. But it's all about power and shekels, with no thought given to the future.

Alan Moore said it best:
"The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory, is that conspiracy theorists believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is actually chaotic. The truth is that it is not The Iluminati, or The Jewish Banking Conspiracy, or the Gray Alien Theory.

The truth is far more frightening - Nobody is in control.

The world is rudderless."

media is focused on the middle east to bring more attention to the lies of the jewish people. Ishmael was the chosen leader of the people of Abrahams time, Isaac was the Dajjal. From that split you guys tried to take us down time and again. Ishmael and his sons (Arabs.) will destroy the house of Isaac and his inbred decendents. We are the chosen people, not you.

Stop spreading lies.

And stop linking to lying sites.

Nice try mudslime, keep goatfucking and believing in stories and pretending youre not some ape terrorists

see more lies. you israelites are major cunts, you'll see, we should've wiped you out when we had the chance, we will avenge what you did to the name of Ishmael.

no.

i only have 5k in my bank account

We should admire their ability to work for their cause instead of crying about muh joos and try to be more like them in that sense.

more lies, the jewish government give you guys 10k-20k a month from the money they take from the palestinians. I swear I am sick of these lies.

brain washed by israelites. the jews are dirty dirty people, they ruined the name of our father (Ishmael) and continue to destroy Islam using their control over the media. #notalljews sound similar?

conspiracy theories are just a hobby like anything else.

in the world of wikileaks and mass media you can learn about anything

>The truth is far more frightening - Nobody is in control.

The truth is, the world does what women want (via their votes).

Not just jews, and not all jews, but MOSTLY jews do control the world along with some goyim.

Read Tragedy & Hope.
Read John Taylor Gatto
Pay attention to who's pushing for cultural marxism.

>but MOSTLY jews do control the world

Prove it.

>I don't perceive it as much because I'm korean
if you are Korean, then you know that your fellow countrymen study the talmud there to learn how to get ahead in business.

Is it real? Jew make up 2% of the US population and 50% of the billionaires. and even that number is misleading, since at least half of those 25 are orthodox jews on welfare who don't work, but study their talmud all day, begging their tribal god to kill all the gentiles and begin them their gold.

So more like a group of1% makes up 50% of billionaires. They own google, FB..every big tech company owned by a jew but for apple.

The opinion of jews on here don't count. they are the outcasts among their own, usually sephardi who can't leave their home to fear of settlers:

If you really are interested, read the book online "jewish history, jewish religion" by professor Israel Shahak.

studying the talmud can't count. it was a fad 10 years ago, now it's sun tzu's art of war and other chinese shit. business tactics change constantly.

The Talmud only applies between one Jew and another. No help for you there goy.

I've yet to meet any Asians chink nip gook fall for the jswish trap. How do you guys do it?

This poster is a Jew.

They rootless cattle whom they will force (with massive inherentence tax) to "re-set" every generation

An ethnic group (either real, such as native Germans, or partially constructed, such as 'Aryans') has a very strong ability to resist subversion.

Think of it like someone who has lost their memory, you can mould and abuse them to your will. With no ethnic identity all forms of identification become purely memetic; you see proto stages of that now, in my country in the past 5 years we have seen this in the form of "British Values", essentially the British state, its taxpaying citizens and its values could exist without a single Briton in it. And that's the point. It can be entirely controlled; one day our values are war with Oceania, the next with Eurasia.

Population demographically speaking will be almost wholly African. And yes with some mixed remnants. Very low IQ, very easy to manipulate and critically; no other identity other than WHAT JOB THEY DO. (for the Jew). Mixed race have an advantage to the Jew as they have no other identity than "is human".

Two classes of people. Gods chosen and the goyim. London is a great example of this emerging (note victim card, and yet aggressor, from this right wing Jewish rag), Jews have marked out thier territory;dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619324/Plan-six-mile-Jewish-home-area-north-London-let-faithful-avoid-Sabbath-restrictions-raises-fears-creating-new-ghetto.htmlnative Brits are now just one part of a mix of people, an "international zone", this is the other side of the coin Jews are pushing to create a world of worker cities where the bee-goyim work, and the Jew forms a neo feudal ruling class, and they reap, occasionally they let it slip;youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks[Open] (3:50).

The Jew is playing 5D chess; Israel is a sacrificial nation, ever wondered why alt right, anons, etc shills against " Zionism"? They don't want a nation, they want the world.

All this wall of text to tell us that two out of the 50 people listed are mistakingly marked as Jewish?

Half-jew? Really? What would that even mean?