First, the fuck is wrong with people? Second, she obviously doesn't understand there's a lot of hunters, veterans...

First, the fuck is wrong with people? Second, she obviously doesn't understand there's a lot of hunters, veterans, and competitive shooters in the 'burbs.

weaselzippers.us/289604-sister-of-sylville-smith-stop-burning-down-shit-we-need-in-our-community-we-need-our-weave-burn-the-suburbs/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DeeconX/status/765016547353964544/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh boy

Why don't you faggots do something about it? Goad them into attacking you and shoot them in their monkey skulls

At first I thought it was going to be taken out of context but nope.

I really hope this was on the mainstream news, even if it was a small town news station.

twitter.com/DeeconX/status/765016547353964544/video/1

property is never worth someone's life.

why would I want to bait someone into attacking me? that stupid. I rather not invite an attack, which might end in my family or myself hurt or killed, in the hopes of killing some worthless nigger

>property is never worth someone's life

Says the faggot that's never worked for or owned anything worth defending.

This. Nigger comes to burn my house down they'll be eating 7.62x54R till the cows come home

fuck off nigger. Just because you live with your mom at 30 doesn't mean the rest of us does.

YES! BURN THE BURBS!

If they start burning down the burbs, whitey will get woke.

Don't you realize that american blacks have protected status? They can do just about anything and the MSM ignores it or tries to spin it as if it were justified. Hell, Obama and other leaders are always going on about how the black madness is understandable.

One Milwalkee clown with a name like Khalif Jones was crying about how bad blacks have it there, and mentioned that they are not getting good educations. WHOSE FAULT IS THAT YOU FUCKING IDIOT? but no one will say that. black kids grow up unruly criminals and it's the fault of whites who go to work each day and study while in school.

It's fucking madness. Fucking doublethink of the worst sort.

Take just about anything any black person says and reverse the races, and you will lose your job or be tossed out of school. When will enough be enough?

using bolt action 100 old riffle against a crowd of 100 nigs.

Your gun selection dictates that your house isn't worth saving. Find another cardboard box

>When will enough be enough?
Never, until the white middle class is squeezed out. The west will look like pic related. Gated communities full of elites and vast slums of dindus and assorted brown people.

>burn the suburbs
Yes, then we can finally start the race war. I think niggers subconsciously know that white people have been waiting decades for them to bring this to the suburbs and give us a reason to execute them all.

He could have a vepr or saiga in 54r. Or a PSL.

/k/ pls go.

>implying it's a Mosin
>implying I have one gun
>implying I'm the only one with a gun
>implying I live in an area with that many niggers

>Take just about anything any black person says and reverse the races, and you will lose your job or be tossed out of school. When will enough be enough?
The thing is, black people don't have jobs and they don't go to school, so how exactly could they lose their job or be tossed out of school? We can't arrest them for saying racist shit

Great day to be a Buddhist. The only redpilled religion left.

nice wall

One shot and the chimps will scatter, possibly killing some of their own by trampling.

>not defending your home like it's fucking Stalingrad

Namaste fellow Buddhist.

Youre not going to do anything when they come uninvited. You cant defend your own family. What a faggot pussy you are.

Lets get it on!

while i don't agree with your first statement, your second one is spot on.